Do Cuck Hubbies Secretly Want The Dick Themselves?

Of course some do and for those couples that’s fine but in my view it’s then three way sex, not cuckolding (just my opinion I in no way am judging others). For me to be a cuck it’s about her sexuality only and so a cuckold in no way wants or desires this, in fact the wife would not enjoy it if he did. The cucks cock has been replaced and innately he wants to add to his wife’s pleasure in any way he can so this whole thing is her enjoying the fucking more after seeing her cuckold husband so in agreement with her that she should have better cock that her little cock husband would accept he would for her pleasure be humiliated in sexually acknowledging the bull when told. Of course all are different or on a spectrum but for many cucks the kink is her demanding it because it means the cuck by agreeing can add to her pleasure. The more she likes it the more the cuck will. Now why do bulls or wives enjoy this so much, well that’s for them to say, but they do and so a gift from them to the cuck to let cuck help make the sex better.

Last edited:
Back