Do black men like white women because they don't say no?

seen mrs do things with other guys ie one guy she liked got all hes hand up her and thrust it hard in and out of her till she came usually dont like it like that btw he was white ,said it was different when she was between me and kev thought i was asleep and started kissing him and went down and sucked him then she offered him something that she wouldnt do with anyone else,said she was turned by danger of having sex with kev whilst i slept

There is a stereotype that all black men have huge cocks and are formidable in bed. So generally if a white woman wants to spend time with me or another black man it is not to discuss the last book that was read. I would guess that those of us that are somewhat above the Masters and Johnson's averages and have a reputation for being good in bed can find frequent bed partners. These women at least those that I am familiar with come to my bed for pleasure, I pleasure them and they pleasure me. The whole situation is rather straight forward. I have something they want and they have something I want.

Back