Do black men like white women because they don't say no?

unlike us whiteboys that are satisfied to hold hands or just get a kiss, black guys are persistent and don't take "no" from whitegirls until she spreads her legs for him.

Its deeper than them saying no!! White women are the black mens forbidding fruit!!! Were are told we can't have them and they only belong to white men!! So the trill and risk of pumping loads of black cum into them are amazing!!! And the fact white women were told not to fuck sleep date or marry black men makes them want us just as much as we want them!!!!

I agree, it being forbidden for both makes it hotter. Joining what was told not to join. Especially younger more "pure" white wives and women with older, bigger black men, seeing them spread open for hard & deep black fucking.

It seems that most of the users on this site are American. Certain things, such as 'reparation for slavery', don't apply outside an American context. One might argue that 'reparation for colonalism' might apply in European nations, but the reality is that it was only ever an elite that held any power over colonies, with the vast majority of white Europeans in history working hard labour similar to slavery, like sending children down coal mines in Britain for example. Furthermore Arabs enslaved both Europeans (whites) and Africans (blacks) and others as well, in greater numbers than blacks were enslaved in America, and no one ever mentions this.

I have to admit, I have never met a white woman that will say no to me. I have been fucking white wives for over 20 years and I can say, every one of those wives left with my load up their ass. They may disagree at first, but they change their tune once I get to pushing. The husbands doesn't say anything, so I preceed to fuck their hot wives the way I want to. It's what they want.

If I meet a black woman I must must wine and dine and eventually seduce her to my bed. Most white women that have shared my bed were interested in only one thing. And it was the same thing I was interested in. Sex was white women is a lot less complicated.

I think there are a lot of reasons. First we are more emancipated and we live sex with more freedom. Not all but most of us. Second is a taboo for us but for blacks too. Third we hotwifes are more experienced than others and sex is more fun. I think sex is passion stamina and experience. In brief I'm not easy, I'm free and there is a huge difference.

I think I can speak for a lot of black men (definately not all black men!!) when I say that it has nothing to do with the inability to say no but white women's comfortability with having an adventurous approach to sex that lets us know that there's room to be creative with it! the beautiful forbidden fruit aspect is another part of it too!

I've heard that black men loves white women because they can do whatever they want and the white women lets them. The thought turns me on, and yes, I've let some do as they please!
It's not that white women can't say know, or that I won't take know for an answer. It's not that I am so dominant that they have to give in. My girls don't say "no" because they don't WANT to say no. Face it, by the time they are fucking other men in front of their husband, fucking their ass isn't that big of a leap. They want it in their ass, they want to be used like a slut. It is as pleasing to them as it is to me.
I agree, it being forbidden for both makes it hotter. Joining what was told not to join. Especially younger more "pure" white wives and women with older, bigger black men, seeing them spread open for hard & deep black fucking.
We're simply better at pleasing our men... it's a known fact.
I think I can speak for a lot of black men (definately not all black men!!) when I say that it has nothing to do with the inability to say no but white women's comfortability with having an adventurous approach to sex that lets us know that there's room to be creative with it! the beautiful forbidden fruit aspect is another part of it too!

Everyone's experiences may vary but @rickal66, @TxDarkBull, @ScarlettOooo, and @ti2111 hit on it.

Speaking for me personally and not as a spokesperson for all Black men; I was attracted to white women initially because of the opposite's attract and the forbidden fruits reasons. But my increased experiences with many white women have shown me that they have the same curiosity+attraction which builds into a fever with them wanting to please a Blackman and make them as happy as she is from receiving some of the most amazing sex and vaginal orgasms she has ever experienced. But blackwoman, indian, japanese, all types of women I have dated have all been as equally wanting to please.

I've had many discussions with other foreign men from Africa, Asia, and Europe and one common theme I have heard amongst them all and from personal experience is that there is no woman more wanting to please and serve a man than a Japanese and Catholic Phillipino. Sorry Western White Woman, but you want too much equal rights and liberty and fight with men where the two aforementioned groups of women think of nothing than actually serving their man.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying there is nothing wrong with Western Woman (White/Black/etc.) wanting equal rights, but men who want a woman who thinks of nothing of pleasing them will always go for Japanese and Phillipino women hands down.

I have had a Japanese gf while in college. All of my friends, my brother, my cousin were all so jealous at how they saw how she treated me when we would come back from working out, playing basketball and she would have sandwiches and drinks ready for all of us and when they left she would personally bath me from head to toe every time without fail. When I told them this they 'ALL' ran out to find Japanese gf's too. Only my cousin was successful since he lived in NYC he was lucky enough there were enough Japanese girls to select from and he even took a trip to Japan with the girl too.

I say all of this to deflate any big-headed gassed inflated heads white women may get, you still got something to learn from those geishas. But the southern US white and black women got it right too with their southern hospitality traditional ways on how they treat and care for their men. Overall I love the sexual willingness to please without question from the many white women I have met and their BBC-a-holic behavior they start to exhibit is quite pleasing too. They know no one can serve-them-up sexually like a BlackBull and it then becomes satisfying both ways, its a two-way street.

Just my 2cent (or 5cent adjusted for inflation as MacNfries told me) on this.
pic_nickelsworth-jpg.547262

View media item 6562View media item 6551
View media item 6553View media item 6082

First, does anyone else have a hard time with these topics that try to break things down along strict racial lines - and stereotypes?

I would guess that there is some minor cultural difference between white and "black", women, but that this is more about the difference between women who seek IR hookups and the men who are willing to engage in that sort of sex - hardly representative groups.

I have a feeling that some sassy black women would say that it's just that white women haven't wised up to what louts black men are...another stereotype, perhaps, but if you don't like that one then don't promote the others, either....

Lanie
Sassypants increasingly short on patience with men

First, does anyone else have a hard time with these topics that try to break things down along strict racial lines - and stereotypes?

I would guess that there is some minor cultural difference between white and "black", women, but that this is more about the difference between women who seek IR hookups and the men who are willing to engage in that sort of sex - hardly representative groups.

I have a feeling that some sassy black women would say that it's just that white women haven't wised up to what louts black men are...another stereotype, perhaps, but if you don't like that one then don't promote the others, either....

Lanie
Sassypants increasingly short on patience with men

I like what you said about stereotypes. Isn't it interesting how the premise of this thread is that white women don't say no to black men, which is a silly and dangerous stereotype unto itself. And it's also interesting how people on this site indulge in stereotypes regarding "white men are losers" or "all white guys have small dicks", but any mention of negative stereotypes regarding black men is met with howls of protest. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Back