Do black men like white women because they don't say no?

For me I like to fuck any hot woman; regardless of race. That being said, I like women who likes to FUCK! I know all women like to fuck, but there are women who specifically like to FUCK - they enjoy it more and so they give more. They don't pretend to want some screwed-up misnomer called "lovemaking". They may act "proper" in public, but when they fuck, they go all out and are very appreciative to men that make them cum - I LIKE that! White or not, I will always want such a woman.

The black and white thing; from my perspective, the attraction is more about the difference and possibly the unnatural "taboo" ****** around the matter plays a part. I'm sure there can be something in the notion, but then again, men wanna fuck any woman that will give it to them in every which way.

Besides, the only girls that I have experienced, that wouldn't give it all up easy, are those with the religion thing. However, they too eventually give it all up and turn out to be more freaks than the secular girls - without fail, every time that I have tried. I tend to stay away from them cuz it's work to get them to that free-FUCKING state, but they tend to find me. And I cannot lie, when I get pass the effort, it's fucking rewarding to fuck a woman who denied other dudes for years because of some religious morality, but is now giving me the ass in the parking lot within a month of pursuit.

I don't really even think I could say no. I mean if you want a normal relationship go have that. When a bull tells me what he wants, it's my job to do it
just how my wife feels. every place she has worked all the black guys knew she would do what ever they wanted her to do.

Its deeper than them saying no!! White women are the black mens forbidding fruit!!! Were are told we can't have them and they only belong to white men!! So the trill and risk of pumping loads of black cum into them are amazing!!! And the fact white women were told not to fuck sleep date or marry black men makes them want us just as much as we want them!!!!
You got me hat right, tail a white woman she can't have something and the first thing she does is go out and get it.

Back