Do Black guys have more powerful orgasms than white guys on average? (poll)

Do Black guys have more powerful orgasms than white guys on average?

• Yes

Votes: 303 73.4%
  • No

Votes: 110 26.6%

• Total voters
I was taught by a former Master that a Black Man's sperm is extremely fertile and plentiful due to genetics through generations, because of the African heat He will produce copious amounts of strong fertile swimmers to ensure they reach the womb.
They are also well endowed to help deliver the sperm directly into the cervix.
Now this may or may not be true but I personally can feel a Black Man's cumblast deep inside and they do tend to get women pregnant rather easy so there may be something in it . . . .
Think it depends on how long since they shot the last load of spunk

What a stupid thread
Not stupid at all. It all is related to the amount of telesterion a man has, and Black Men have 19% more. Mean testosterone levels in blacks were 19% higher than in whites, and free testosterone levels were 21% higher. Due to this Black Men will have much more powerful orgasms, this is why Black Men are superior to our white hubbys. On a negative note, Black Men also has a higher rate of prostate cancer due to higher testosterone.

Not stupid at all. It all is related to the amount of telesterion a man has, and Black Men have 19% more. Mean testosterone levels in blacks were 19% higher than in whites, and free testosterone levels were 21% higher. Due to this Black Men will have much more powerful orgasms, this is why Black Men are superior to our white hubbys. On a negative note, Black Men also has a higher rate of prostate cancer due to higher testosterone.
I’ve always thought black men have a higher sex drive. Maybe this is why. Or maybe it was just my imagination.

We all know that BBC makes women feel more pleasure during sex. But do you think black men feel more pleasure themselves when having sex with the same type of girl as a white man? Assuming age and health are similar.
Both of those statements aren’t a fact. Just depends on the person. I’ve seen plenty of videos with black guys where the women doesn’t look to be enjoying it. This whole thing that every black guy has a bbc or is good at sex and superior to white men is weird. It ain’t true. Plenty of white bulls that are far better than black bulls and hispanic bulls that are better than black.

We have a disclaimer on our SLS account for BBCs that fuck her. Her regular BBC bull was fucking her doggy style and suddenly let out a loud yell when he was coming. It was a yell of pain and not pleasure. Seems like Mrs V had been squeezing his cock with her pussy muscles, and he came so hard he suffered an abdominal cramp. He was in such pain and had to lie flat on the hotel room carpet until the cramp went away. That was really disconcerting. We thought we had to call an ambulance. Which would have been tough to explain. LOL. So maybe BBC orgasms are more powerful.

Yes especially when that pussy belongs to another man! It's a natural primal instinct to compete and conquer what belongs to another man so when I'm between those married legs I will flood 💦 her insides marking my new territory so that her man knows that I was there!♠️

He can reclaim her later but she will come with a surprise!

Back