Do Black guys have more powerful orgasms than white guys on average? (poll)

Do Black guys have more powerful orgasms than white guys on average?

• Yes

Votes: 303 73.4%
  • No

Votes: 110 26.6%

• Total voters
I was taught by a former Master that a Black Man's sperm is extremely fertile and plentiful due to genetics through generations, because of the African heat He will produce copious amounts of strong fertile swimmers to ensure they reach the womb.
They are also well endowed to help deliver the sperm directly into the cervix.
Now this may or may not be true but I personally can feel a Black Man's cumblast deep inside and they do tend to get women pregnant rather easy so there may be something in it . . . .

Are you positive about that?
So why are there more people in China than the entire Africa?
:p

Are you positive about that?
So why are there more people in China than the entire Africa?
:p
Because China holds a much greater agricultural base to feed more people. Having a faster reproduction rate doesn’t help if you’re already at maximum population carrying capacity in your land. And carrying a baby to term takes 9 months, so impregnating a women a few weeks earlier doesn’t really help that much.

We've noticed that my partners bull produces significantly more cum than I do on the rare occasion he doesn't cum inside her
One swallow does not a summer make. You personal experience doesn't mean that everyone is that way. He may be exceptionally prolific, or you may be exceptionally deficient, or both. And there are other factors, such as age, that can affect the volume of an individual's semen.

Yes and No. The body and voice change the same in both, it's more to do with temperament or character not with race. However, blacks have more, significantly more sperm. I can not answer more seriously. Hope I could answer your question.

Yes and No. The body and voice change the same in both, it's more to do with temperament or character not with race. However, blacks have more, significantly more sperm. I can not answer more seriously. Hope I could answer your question.
Incorrect. There is absolutely no scientific evidence that race plays any part in the production of sperm.

Hi @Wannabe2
I have had sex with a few men since a young age and all the blacks had significantly more sperm than the whites. That's not a bad thing, it's just that I've heard it from everyone else as well.
One swallow does not a summer make, and your limited personal experience cannot speak for the vast majority. In my experience with both white and black males, I noticed no difference. Perhaps the FEW black men of your experience hadn't had a come in a while. Have you ever thought of that?

Interesting
When I was in my late teens I had my first experience with a gay black man. That summer I was living in NYC and walking on my way home, when a young black man came abreast of of me and flat out begged me to let him suck my cock. Both my parents were working and wouldn't be home for hours. I hesitated, but I just let him following me into my apartment. I took down my pants and lay on my bed. He sucked on my dick, but I was totally straight. I only got hard with girls and I couldn't get a hard-on.
Finally, he did something that intrigued me. He took his own pants down. He took my soft cock and lodged it in the crack of his ass. Then he rubbed his own cock on my bare belly and dry humped me until he came (not a lot of cum at all.) In a way I felt like I had been fucked, and surprise to myself, I felt good about it. I guess it was my latent feminine sexuality.
I didn't act on it until many years later, but since my divorce I have sucked cock and been fucked, once in a sexy nightie and feeling so much like a slutty little girl. Sadly I haven't had the pleasure of serving a black man, but it's become my number one fantasy.

Yes especially when that pussy belongs to another man! It's a natural primal instinct to compete and conquer what belongs to another man so when I'm between those married legs I will flood 💦 her insides marking my new territory so that her man knows that I was there!♠️

He can reclaim her later but she will come with a surprise!
I would love for my wife to have her pussy conquered and flooded with a Black mans cum over and over again. I would love to if given the chance get to eat her fresh warm cream pie. I an no longer able to reclaim her as my cock will not get hard and has not for over 9 years due to a serious case of ED and to start with I had a very tiny cock when I was able to get hard so would be no match if I did not have my ED issues!!!

Back