Do Black guys have more powerful orgasms than white guys on average? (poll)

Do Black guys have more powerful orgasms than white guys on average?

• Yes

Votes: 303 73.4%
  • No

Votes: 110 26.6%

• Total voters
I think it’s pretty clear that black men have more powerful orgasms. When I cum, like any other white boi, I always have just a couple clear, runny drips that barely make it out, and that’s it. Not anything like when a black bull cums, he’s shooting jet after jet of thick, white cum, an unbelievable amount that obviously is going to impregnate any white womb they go near. The length of time and ******* of their orgasm means just like in every other category, black men are just superior.
I’m a strong cummer, average white guy

No contest! I cum from watching my hot wife being well-fucked by a Black alpha-male. Usually, all it takes is 3 pulls on my tiny dick to coax my cum to dribble out of me and land uselessly on the ground. On the other hand, when my wife's bull cannot take it anymore, his balls pump multiple thick streams of his potent cum deep into the orgasming married, white womb of my wife.

How can you tell how hard an orgasm is or isn't ? That's like me telling you what food is your favorite just by how much noise you make eating it
That is about the most f***ed up analogy I've ever come across. But to answer your question; the subject rates the strength of his/her experience based on their personal feeling and estimation. How many way can I say it?

That is about the most f***ed up analogy I've ever come across. But to answer your question; the subject rates the strength of his/her experience based on their personal feeling and estimation. How many way can I say it?
It's not though, makes sense. Cuckpitt is saying subjective, anecdotal feelings are not a valid basis to support such a claim.

It's not though, makes sense. Cuckpitt is saying subjective, anecdotal feelings are not a valid basis to support such a claim.
Haven't you ever had your doctor ask you to rate your pain on a scale? Yes, it is subjective, but so are a lot of things. And is Cuckpitt an authority on this subject?

Back