Do Black guys have more powerful orgasms than white guys on average? (poll)

Do Black guys have more powerful orgasms than white guys on average?

• Yes

Votes: 303 73.4%
  • No

Votes: 110 26.6%

• Total voters
I was taught by a former Master that a Black Man's sperm is extremely fertile and plentiful due to genetics through generations, because of the African heat He will produce copious amounts of strong fertile swimmers to ensure they reach the womb.
They are also well endowed to help deliver the sperm directly into the cervix.
Now this may or may not be true but I personally can feel a Black Man's cumblast deep inside and they do tend to get women pregnant rather easy so there may be something in it . . . .

I was taught by a former Master that a Black Man's sperm is extremely fertile and plentiful due to genetics through generations, because of the African heat He will produce copious amounts of strong fertile swimmers to ensure they reach the womb.
They are also well endowed to help deliver the sperm directly into the cervix.
Now this may or may not be true but I personally can feel a Black Man's cumblast deep inside and they do tend to get women pregnant rather easy so there may be something in it . . . .
this real scientific. smh where do these idiots come from?

We all know that BBC makes women feel more pleasure during sex. But do you think black men feel more pleasure themselves when having sex with the same type of girl as a white man? Assuming age and health are similar.
I think it’s pretty clear that black men have more powerful orgasms. When I cum, like any other white boi, I always have just a couple clear, runny drips that barely make it out, and that’s it. Not anything like when a black bull cums, he’s shooting jet after jet of thick, white cum, an unbelievable amount that obviously is going to impregnate any white womb they go near. The length of time and ******* of their orgasm means just like in every other category, black men are just superior.

Back