Discussion Question: White BBW and Black Men

I'm a white boi and I love a curvy BBW. If you want a lady who appreciates sex and will really fuck you like a wild woman, get a BBW. Of course that is a generalization and not about all by any means. But some of the best fucks I have had were from larger but not obese women. I guess they try harder or they have experienced BBC and can fuck like few others.

Any man of any race who rules out an attractive larger lady is missing out on some great fucking.

Thank you CindyLou. I'd like too add my two cents to some of what you said. Again, these are just my observations and opinions:

1) I think that being fat/thick/zaftig/bbw carries little or no stigma in the black community, which is diametrically opposed to the what it is like in many segments of the white community. Therefore, a white male would be more likely to be conditioned from an early age to see fat as being bad, while a black male would be more likely to see fat as being benign or at the very least not out of the ordinary.

2) I've wondered about men who make fun of women because they are fat. Given that the average American woman is a Size 14 (?), which isn't exactly Twiggy, that means that many of the men who make fun of bigger women will likely have a a woman in their life (mom, sisters, aunts, grandmother, wife, *******) who is bigger? If they make fun of fat women, what do they think of the fat women in their lives? Would they take kindly to somebody else talking that way to a one of the women in their lives who are fat?

3) I've often said that fat is the last socially acceptable prejudice in our society. The way bigger people are caricatured in popular culture would be met with a hue and cry if it were, say, disabled people, or members of different ethnic or racial groups. As an example, think about how some airlines charge bigger people for two airline seats. Imagine if a major airline announced that people in wheelchairs, prosthetic limbs, or portable oxygen tanks would be charged for two seats?

Good morning, Sunshine! I'll address your observations point by point:

1) I cannot say about how fat is perceived in the black community, only that the two black men I've taken as lovers have loved each and every curve of my body unlike any white man, but you are correct: there is most definitely a stigma attached to being fat in the white community. It goes much deeper than simply aesthetics, health concerns, or personal taste, too. It is changing, but older white men, in particular, have a superiority complex that stems from having unchecked, undeserved, violently protected, privilege. There is a drive for perfection (which doesn't exist) and a need to judge (but we don't call it judging, God forbid, we call it discerning) to find lack in another to set oneself up as superior, and mock anyone who isn't "perfect" or who is "inferior". The psychology of the patriarchal mind-set is fascinating, but we can delve into that another time...

2) I've lived my entire life on the receiving end of a white man's arrogant sense of entitlement and privilege, and I can tell you unequivocally, they don't care! Those who objectify women (the absolute majority of white men) feel it is acceptable to disrespect women based on size because they justify doing so by judging women as potential sex partners, and nothing else. Mothers, sisters, aunts, grandmothers, wives, daughters feelings don't matter because they aren't potential fucktoys. After all, what other use could a woman possibly have??? Fuckable, or not fuckable? It's a weird distinction that is drawn, which cuts a woman to the core. From my personal experience, my ex-husband used to tell me ******* like, "You know, if I met you today I could NEVER possibly be attracted to you, but...you're my wife so I just love you anyway." (Hence, the EX-husband!) And genuinely thought I should be grateful for his noble sacrifice. When I asked him for a divorce you'd've thought he'd been struck by lightening, he was so shocked...

3) Again, you are absolutely RIGHT!! The things people, upstanding pillars of the community, will say to a person because they are thick, or fat, is stunning!! I used to be 100lbs heavier than I am right now, and ran a 5K in the corporate olympic games several years ago. I had worked very hard and was so proud to be there. As I stood in line waiting to verify my registration, one man, a complete stranger, says to the another, "I didn't know the olympics were for fat people." Never in a million years would he have said something like that to a disabled person, not to a person of a different race, or ethnicity, but he had no problem whatsoever saying that to me. I am incapable of letting such a thing pass, so I turned to him and asked, "I've always wondered, what is the weight limit beyond which one human being no longer deserves the respect of another?" He grew flustered and embarrassed, called me a fat bitch and moved away quickly. Fat is the last socially acceptable prejudice? OMG, I could not agree with you more...

Good morning, Sunshine! I'll address your observations point by point:

1) I cannot say about how fat is perceived in the black community, only that the two black men I've taken as lovers have loved each and every curve of my body unlike any white man, but you are correct: there is most definitely a stigma attached to being fat in the white community. It goes much deeper than simply aesthetics, health concerns, or personal taste, too. It is changing, but older white men, in particular, have a superiority complex that stems from having unchecked, undeserved, violently protected, privilege. There is a drive for perfection (which doesn't exist) and a need to judge (but we don't call it judging, God forbid, we call it discerning) to find lack in another to set oneself up as superior, and mock anyone who isn't "perfect" or who is "inferior". The psychology of the patriarchal mind-set is fascinating, but we can delve into that another time...

2) I've lived my entire life on the receiving end of a white man's arrogant sense of entitlement and privilege, and I can tell you unequivocally, they don't care! Those who objectify women (the absolute majority of white men) feel it is acceptable to disrespect women based on size because they justify doing so by judging women as potential sex partners, and nothing else. Mothers, sisters, aunts, grandmothers, wives, daughters feelings don't matter because they aren't potential fucktoys. After all, what other use could a woman possibly have??? Fuckable, or not fuckable? It's a weird distinction that is drawn, which cuts a woman to the core. From my personal experience, my ex-husband used to tell me ******* like, "You know, if I met you today I could NEVER possibly be attracted to you, but...you're my wife so I just love you anyway." (Hence, the EX-husband!) And genuinely thought I should be grateful for his noble sacrifice. When I asked him for a divorce you'd've thought he'd been struck by lightening, he was so shocked...

3) Again, you are absolutely RIGHT!! The things people, upstanding pillars of the community, will say to a person because they are thick, or fat, is stunning!! I used to be 100lbs heavier than I am right now, and ran a 5K in the corporate olympic games several years ago. I had worked very hard and was so proud to be there. As I stood in line waiting to verify my registration, one man, a complete stranger, says to the another, "I didn't know the olympics were for fat people." Never in a million years would he have said something like that to a disabled person, not to a person of a different race, or ethnicity, but he had no problem whatsoever saying that to me. I am incapable of letting such a thing pass, so I turned to him and asked, "I've always wondered, what is the weight limit beyond which one human being no longer deserves the respect of another?" He grew flustered and embarrassed, called me a fat bitch and moved away quickly. Fat is the last socially acceptable prejudice? OMG, I could not agree with you more...

As a white cuckold married to a BBW woman, i love her and i am proud of her. i am very proud to be seen in public with her. Two of my three daughters are big girls and i am proud of all of them.

CindyLou, you go girl. We need more white women like you. i am a big fan of yours after reading your comments here.

Last edited:
Overweightness: Chunky-Fat-Obese

I apologize for this brief interruption to the theme of this thread ... with this FYI
There's a difference between being just overweight and being obese, and black women (and women in general) tend to struggle more with weight issues. Whether one elects to address his/her overweight issue is a choice for a while, however, one should want to know where their body is relative to their scale of overweightness, because the issues of being grossly overweight change as a person gets older and/or adds more weight.
  • diabetes
  • high ******* pressure/vision
  • joint breakdowns/aging
  • stress/depression/personality changes
  • physical limitations & disabilities
  • heart attacks, strokes, and cancers
  • inter-relationships with others (personal & professional)
Medical technology uses a Body Mass Index (BMI) scale to determine a person's stage of over/under weightness. This takes into consideration one's height & weight, as well as the density of fat in the body. A BMI of <20 usually indicates normal body mass, 21-30= overweight, 31-40 = obese, and >40 = morbidly obese.

I really encourage everyone, who struggles with weight issues, to at least get a BMI assessment done at their doctor's office, because once the body begins breaking down (ie. the pancreas goes insulin crazy), its hard to reverse the problems. My wife and I deal with this topic on a daily basis ... me in the health insurance industry, and my wife in the health care industry. Thing is, it is not all that hard to cut out huge amounts of sugars/carbohydrates from a diet which will usually result in a 10-20% weight loss by choosing better foods to eat. And folks, fast foods are enemy #1, trust me. So, the earlier you address it, the longer and higher quality of life you'll have with those you love and with those that depend on you.

OK, sorry for the info spillage, but if I didn't care I wouldn't have posted all this. Love you all!
gif_Signing-FeatherPen.gif Mac

Last edited:

I apologize for this brief interruption to the theme of this thread ... with this FYI
There's a difference between being just overweight and being obese, and black women (and women in general) tend to struggle more with weight issues. Whether one elects to address his/her overweight issue is a choice for a while, however, one should want to know where their body is relative to their scale of overweightness, because the issues of being grossly overweight change as a person gets older and/or adds more weight.
  • diabetes
  • joint breakdowns/aging
Medical technology uses a Body Mass Index (BMI) scale to determine a person's stage of over/under weightness. This takes into consideration one's height & weight, as well as the density of fat in the body. A BMI of <20 usually indicates normal body mass, 21-30= overweight, 31-40 = obese, and >40 = morbidly obese.

I really encourage everyone, who struggles with weight issues, to at least get a BMI assessment done at their doctor's office, because once the body begins breaking down (ie. the pancreas goes insulin crazy), its hard to reverse the problems. My wife and I deal with this topic on a daily basis ... me in the health insurance industry, and my wife in the health care industry. Thing is, it is not all that hard to cut out huge amounts of sugars/carbohydrates from a diet which will usually result in a 10-20% weight loss by choosing better foods to eat. And folks, fast foods are enemy #1, trust me. So, the earlier you address it, the longer and higher quality of life you'll have with those you love and with those that depend on you.

OK, sorry for the info spillage, but if I didn't care I wouldn't have posted all this. Love you all!
View attachment 427315 Mac
I know that you come from a place of caring, compassion and concern, and I thank you for that, but not everyone who is overweight, obese, chunky, or fat has an "issue" with it, nor do they struggle with it. It is the societal assumption that we do, that I have a problem with. Believe it, or not, it is possible to be fat, and still be healthy and love oneself ASIS.

Up to this era in human evolution, the ability to store fat efficiently has been an evolutionary advantage ensuring the perpetuation of our species. (Our ancestors were world champs at fat storage!) It has only been within the last 100 years, or so, that humanity traded a life of working in the fields for a life sitting an office staring at a computer screen for hours on end. Fat is also a buffer which provides the body with a layer of protection from toxic substances. When humanity traded in our pitchforks and plows for keyboards and fast food, we traded whole food, clean water, and fresh air, for toxic garbage. It's not just the food supply that is toxic, but in the water/soda we *******, and the very air we breathe that is laced with poison too. Is it any wonder our bodies ramp up their efforts to protect us from this onslaught by increasing fat production on such a massive scale? The human body was created to endure and survive, and will do whatever is necessary to do so!

It is a fact that society is fat, getting fatter, and there are serious health concerns associated with it, but to answer the question of why/how, nobody looks at these environmental factors. Instead, there is a basic assumption that if one is fat, they must be lazy, gluttonous, slovenly, or lacking in someway, which is simply not true. I run 5K races, (am training to run my first 10K this fall, with a goal to run my first half-marathon within a year and a half), lift weights 3 days a week, and take Zumba and Nia dance classes for fun. I start my day with several Sun Salutations, and meditation, eat a sensible, predominantly Paleo diet, with no fast food, no soda, no processed food. Fat does not fall off my body, it drifts off very, very slowly! Over the course of the last 8 years, or so, I have lost around 100lbs (give or take.) I am constantly on the go, and have so much energy that family and friends get exhausted trying to keep up with me. What I do, I do because I love myself, not because I hate my body, have an issue with my weight, or want to change a thing about myself. I don't get on the scale, obsessively track my BMI (I once did so religiously until I drove myself insane) have no "goal" in mind, but trust that my body will settle wherever it's healthiest to do so. I'm not the only large woman who does this either, and our numbers are growing every day!!

We are all shades of light and dark. People come in all different sizes, shapes, and colors, and every single one of us is an expression of Intelligent Creation. It is my fondest wish that society evolves to the point where we can look into the eyes of another Being, and see their Beauty and inherent worth, NOT their flaws, size, race, religion, nor ourselves (for it is themselves that most people see when they look at another, particularly when they feel the need to judge.)

Last edited by a moderator:
As a white cuckold married to a BBW woman, i love her and i am proud of her. i am very proud to be seen in public with her. Two of my three daughters are big girls and i am proud of all of them.

CindyLou, you go girl. We need more white women like you. i am a big fan of yours after reading your comments here.
Thank you, dear!! So lovely to see a man who openly loves and appreciates his bbw!! :D

Well I was not talking to you Mac ...oh....boy......but since you got upset. over I don't what? Did you vote for it and regret you did? IS that why you have such an angry response?

Did I touch a soft spot in you're ego?
Please mac don't cry

If you do as a man I have to respond like this

Don't be so vain, itis ... I just think your post was insensitive and rude, that's all. And on top of that, you have to inject your politics into the thread as well. There's a thread very specific set up for politics if you're so inclined to insist on discussing the ACA, and I'll be more than glad to discuss it with you there. Just read up on it so you'll know what you're even talking about ... that would help.
Now, run along, lit'l Teabagger!
pic_political-FreshTEABAG.jpg GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

This thread

HAHAHAHAHAAHA

View attachment 427805 View attachment 427807

View attachment 427804
Dam the Feminist and Marxist bullshit is deep with this one

Some can wear extra fat and pull it off(look good with it) and some can not pull it off(look like a bag of lard).

The problem no matter what for 95% of the people out there is not looking obese, but being obese and having health problems.
Until Obama Care is repealed and we don't have to pay for OBESE people and there health problems then I will fat shame people every chance I get in the U.S..

We are not talking about "thick" and naturally curvy. That is waaaay different.

Well I was not talking to you Mac ...oh....boy......but since you got upset. over I don't what? Did you vote for it and regret you did? IS that why you have such an angry response?

Did I touch a soft spot in you're ego?
View attachment 427858 Please mac don't cry

If you do as a man I have to respond like this
View attachment 427856

Don't be so vain, itis ... I just think your post was insensitive and rude, that's all. And on top of that, you have to inject your politics into the thread as well. There's a thread very specific set up for politics if you're so inclined to insist on discussing the ACA, and I'll be more than glad to discuss it with you there. Just read up on it so you'll know what you're even talking about ... that would help.
View attachment 427876 View attachment 427877

And this, is exactly what I DIDN'T want in this thread. Thank you, Mac, for trying to steer itis to the thread where these comments are more appropriate, but you could have stopped before the "Teabagger" comment.

• diabetes
  • joint breakdowns/aging

View attachment 427315 Mac

Mac, I know that you work in the Insurance business, and as such, you deal with actuarial tables and risk assessment/management. For that reason, I would like to quibble with you over one point, and that is the Body Mass Index.

The Body Mass Index does not account in any way, shape, or form for body muscle. While I am not, nor have I ever been an elite athlete, at one point in the distant past I was an athlete. I was a competitive powerlifter in high school and I played high school and Division III football. As a point of comparison, I will use three different periods in my life to show how the BMI is not the be all, end all for analysis of physical well-being.

1991, my junior year in high school, I lifted at the 132 lb weight class in the state power lifting championships, set two state record in my weight class, and I weighed in at 128 lbs, which made my BMI 20.7, in the normal range. However, to drop weight to compete in that weight class, I didn't eat solid food for a month, didn't eat any food for the week before weigh ins, and I wore a trash bag under my sweats during baseball practice. My natural weight at that time, 145 lbs, would have put me at the upper range of "normal" weight.

1994, my junior year of college, I worked out 4 days a week and ran 5 days a week, and played 2 nights a week in a men's dek hockey league during the 12 weeks of summer before training camp. I came to camp at 164 lbs, which made my BMI 26.5, in the "overweight" category. Now, at that time, and the following year at training camp (170 lbs, or 27.4 BMI) I was in the best physical shape in my life, passed our running test (200m x 4, 110m x 8, and 55 yds x 16) without breaking a sweat, hardly a physical risk.

Now, fast forward to 2014, where my athletic endeavors are limited to jumping to conclusions and casting aspersions. My current weight, 209, gives me a BMI of 33.8, or obese. Now, I'm not telling you that I an within 5 time zones of being in shape, but I know obese when I see it, and I think a non anorexic, non bullimic layperson would be hard pressed to look at me and call me "obese". Overweight, yes, could stand to offload a few, yes, but not obese.

Sorry for boring you and everybody else reading this thread by regaling you guys with tales of my weight gain and loss odyssey through the past 23 years, but I felt that it was of some importance to counter the BMI argument in some small way.

Mac, I know that you work in the Insurance business, and as such, you deal with actuarial tables and risk assessment/management. For that reason, I would like to quibble with you over one point, and that is the Body Mass Index.

The Body Mass Index does not account in any way, shape, or form for body muscle. While I am not, nor have I ever been an elite athlete, at one point in the distant past I was an athlete. I was a competitive powerlifter in high school and I played high school and Division III football. As a point of comparison, I will use three different periods in my life to show how the BMI is not the be all, end all for analysis of physical well-being.

1991, my junior year in high school, I lifted at the 132 lb weight class in the state power lifting championships, set two state record in my weight class, and I weighed in at 128 lbs, which made my BMI 20.7, in the normal range. However, to drop weight to compete in that weight class, I didn't eat solid food for a month, didn't eat any food for the week before weigh ins, and I wore a trash bag under my sweats during baseball practice. My natural weight at that time, 145 lbs, would have put me at the upper range of "normal" weight.

1994, my junior year of college, I worked out 4 days a week and ran 5 days a week, and played 2 nights a week in a men's dek hockey league during the 12 weeks of summer before training camp. I came to camp at 164 lbs, which made my BMI 26.5, in the "overweight" category. Now, at that time, and the following year at training camp (170 lbs, or 27.4 BMI) I was in the best physical shape in my life, passed our running test (200m x 4, 110m x 8, and 55 yds x 16) without breaking a sweat, hardly a physical risk.

Now, fast forward to 2014, where my athletic endeavors are limited to jumping to conclusions and casting aspersions. My current weight, 209, gives me a BMI of 33.8, or obese. Now, I'm not telling you that I an within 5 time zones of being in shape, but I know obese when I see it, and I think a non anorexic, non bullimic layperson would be hard pressed to look at me and call me "obese". Overweight, yes, could stand to offload a few, yes, but not obese.

Sorry for boring you and everybody else reading this thread by regaling you guys with tales of my weight gain and loss odyssey through the past 23 years, but I felt that it was of some importance to counter the BMI argument in some small way.
Speaking from having learned this as part of wanting to eventually become a personal trainer, I agree completely.

View attachment 427876 View attachment 427877

Green tea is very good for weight loss, for what it's worth.

I personally prefer more fit women versus a BBW, but I'd be lying if I said I haven't been with my fair share of both. I do have friends who have a preference for BBW's which is fine. To each their own.

Again I was not talking to you to begin with , and didn't ask to talk with you sunny boy.
But You with you need for attention brought this on, not me.
But since you like being the center of attention like a teen girl? I will keep right on trolling you Mr. Sensitive.

View attachment 428291

If you have a problem with Mac, then start your own thread and you two can duke it out there. In the meanwhile, leave this thread for its intended purpose, which was the discussion of the original question posted,

Again I was not talking to you to begin with , and didn't ask to talk with you sunny boy.

sunny boy? ... wow, I haven't heard that expression used in 25-30 years. My grandfather use to call me that when we'd go trout fishing in the mountains. Its nice to hear that term again ...

But since you like being the center of attention like a teen girl? I will keep right on trolling you Mr. Sensitive.

itis, just to remind you, unless you direct your comment to someone specific, it becomes a general comment to the forum, thus anyone might comment on it. That's sort of the way forums work. You know I have a humorous side and a serious side to my posts ... I preferably like humorous posts, but I realize some of my posts aren't humorous to everyone, all the time, and I apologize for that.

On the serious side, you've use this "trolling" terminology at me more than once. If you recall, a few weeks ago you accused me of trolling a female, and when I asked you twice who I was trolling, you refused to answer me. I can pull that thread up if necessary. But, possibly you just don't fully understand the definition or seriousness of "trolling". I can assure you, I've never followed anyone around in a forum, making sarcastic comments to all their posts ... that's trolling. I believe the moderators kick persons off the website who are purposely trolling other members. I'd hate to see you get kicked off the site over me.

So, I'd like to extend an offer of peace before this gets out of hand, and I'll try to refrain from even commenting on your posts. Please accept it, or maybe put me on ignore ... thanks! Mac
peace.jpg

Last edited:
.... I would like to quibble with you over one point, and that is the Body Mass Index.

The Body Mass Index does not account in any way, shape, or form for body muscle. While I am not, nor have I ever been an elite athlete, at one point in the distant past I was an athlete ..... the BMI is not the be all, end all for analysis of physical well-being.

Sorry for boring you .... but I felt that it was of some importance to counter the BMI argument in some small way.

bm, you're absolutely not boring me. This is something I enjoy talking about. You're absolutely right about muscle vs fat. The BMI is an indicator, not a direct measurement, of one's total body fat in most people to help define one's overweightness. I was really just trying to communicate an overview in the simplest way as to not confuse. You gave an good example of what can interfere with the accuracy of that reading.
Usually, however, when a doctor does this test, he/she also might run one or two of these other tests:
  • skin fold caliper
  • bio-electric impedance analysis
  • DEXA scan - which is a little expensive
  • hydrostatic weighing
For the average person, however, the BMI works quite accurately. The best starting point, however, is to understand the foods that you put into your mouth ... particularly carbs.
Sorry I missed responding to this until now. Mac

It's easy to say what a person finds attractive and/or enticing. It's a lot harder to quantify why. I enjoy all women no exceptions I like intelligent educated women as friends. When it comes to sexual attraction nothing lights my fire like a petite red head, I also love the classic "hour glass" figure any hair color with pale skin. Just my preferences.

Back