Discretion

Miss (shouldn`t it be Missus?) BBB (big-bottomed bitch),

It is important to find someone trustworthy even for a one-time thing and to set things clear FIRST.
Different people have different "intrinsic" expectations. To some a fuck is just that. Others think that once it has come past a certain point it has to mean some kind of relationship. If you haven`t talked about and agreed upon the boundaries beforehand, it will be much harder to convince than to just remind him of the agreement.
Does he even know you are married and there is a risk for you? Or does he just not care?

Red flag bad news every buzz ******* party pooper cliche in the applies. he is showing you all the evidence you need to see to avoid at all costs.. as you.. I, any, and everyone else who has read this knows that when there is smoke there is or eventually will be fire.

Last edited:
You danced with the devil. You deal with the fallout.

Eventually he will do something that your husband will find out about.

You should have planned for a scenario like this happening and not used a phone you use on a regular basis.

But then there are those that genuinely cognizant of the importance of discretion and are mature and competent enough to maintain that discretion.
Until that has been proven, its best for the woman to fade into the background quickly and leave no tracks.

You can even say for the guy to do the same.

The last thing a bull needs is a jealous husband showing up with a gun with an intent to use it.

Until that has been proven, its best for the woman to fade into the background quickly and leave no tracks.

The last thing a bull needs is a jealous husband showing up with a gun with an intent to use it.
True to that!

Syscom, we have both been on here a long time. I think you were a bit harsh on her.

Syscom, we have both been on here a long time. I think you were a bit harsh on her.
Since when is the truth considered harsh?

She didnt plan this get together very well, did she?

Reminds me of that young wife that joined this group earlier this year. Played around once and ruined her marriage.

All because of a lack of a plan.

Since when is the truth considered harsh?

She didnt plan this get together very well, did she?

Reminds me of that young wife that joined this group earlier this year. Played around once and ruined her marriage.

All because of a lack of a plan.
You can say it a nicer way. Honesty can be good, except when it is *******.

You can say it a nicer way. Honesty can be good, except when it is *******.
Yes I am being *******. She cheated on her husband. She had no plan for what happens if things didnt work out like she wanted for afterwards.

Call me a sadist, but I want her to sweat it out.

Her bull is possesive. She is probably weak minded and will give into him. And her husband will begin to suspect more and more.

Soon it will be zero hour for her and her carefully crafted lies will come crashing down on her.

As many people have said, "sometimes a fantasy should remain just that".

Im enjoying the story.

Yes I am being *******. She cheated on her husband. She had no plan for what happens if things didnt work out like she wanted for afterwards.

Call me a sadist, but I want her to sweat it out.

Her bull is possesive. She is probably weak minded and will give into him. And her husband will begin to suspect more and more.

Soon it will be zero hour for her and her carefully crafted lies will come crashing down on her.

As many people have said, "sometimes a fantasy should remain just that".

Im enjoying the story.
Wow... kinda shocked that's it's not being pointed out that it's clearly obvious that dude has a chronic case of hot white girl pussy whippeditis and is now being defiant and does not seem to be mature enough to get the point and move on because it's obvious she has moved on. Plan or not, move on, no one should get a pass to harass or cause drama especially with a married woman.

Wow... kinda shocked that's it's not being pointed out that it's clearly obvious that dude has a chronic case of hot white girl pussy whippeditis and is now being defiant and does not seem to be mature enough to get the point and move on because it's obvious she has moved on. Plan or not, move on, no one should get a pass to harass or cause drama especially with a married woman.
What has happened has happened. Right or wrong. I just love the delicious ironly of a woman who cheats on her spouse and is now sort of being disrespected by the guy who boned her.

This is the making of a good story.

(...)

The last thing a wife needs is a "bull" taking advantage of her situation and gaining control over her by taking the role of the blackmailing black male, while she turns from traitor to victim with noone to turn to. That`d suck for sure!:devil::oops:

Last edited:
The last thing a wife needs is a "bull" taking advantage of her situation and gaining control over her by taking the role of the blackmailing black male, while she goes from traitor to victim with noone to turn to. That`d suck for sure!:devil::oops:
Like I said, she danced with the devil. Karma in this case is a bitch.

I want to see how she handles this. She is into him. Likes being pursued. And the bull has her figured out.

And in the background is a clock that is ticking, for when her husband finds out.

This will be a great story.

gif_Spider&Web.gif "Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when at first we practice to deceive" gif_Signing-FeatherPen.gif
.............................................................................................................Sir Walter Scott

Like I said, she danced with the devil. Karma in this case is a bitch.

I want to see how she handles this. She is into him. Likes being pursued. And the bull has her figured out.

And in the background is a clock that is ticking, for when her husband finds out.

This will be a great story.
You should not post when you are so *******. Either your wife left you for a black guy or you are just evil.

.....Regardless of her degree of fault in her situation, the question she asked still remains unanswered ... "what to do with a bbc who refuses to comply with her requests that he quit contacting her?".
.....He obviously finds having sex with msputaculona so enjoyable that he doesn't wish to be limited to her time frames, and is ignoring her "no's". Giving weak answers such as "put him on ignore" or blocking his calls aren't the solutions to getting him to stop contacting her. I imagine every woman has experienced this type of situation at some point in their dating life ... "having a man that won't go away when its over", and this can be a serious situation. We've had 2 situations in the national news in the past month where an "old boyfriend" returned to ******* the woman, and in the most recent case, murdered 2 of her children. Back around Christmas of last year an x-lover killed the woman, her parents, and one of her children, so this is serious.
.....I'm just surprised more women aren't responding to this thread. Possibly its because so many of the females here are actually males who can't appreciate the serious threats associated with stalking.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Back