Discretion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by msputaculona, Sep 28, 2015.

1. msputaculona

msputaculona Active Member

My first BBC keeps texting and emailing me after I told him he cannot. Any of you ladies deal with over zealous guys who don't respect? How can I deal with it?

johnnydeep2185 and leuk999 like this.
  2. waynerobertson

waynerobertson Active Member

US
    When its OVER it should be OVER. I like to enhance a couple's relationship NOT hurt it.

3. falcondfw69

falcondfw69 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    You are a good man, wayne. As for the op, just ignore it, unless you want him again.

4. msputaculona

I don't want it to be over. I want him not to communicate with me when not ok to do so.

5. ruthlessbull

ruthlessbull Member

Australia
    call blocking, use it.

TopCat and MacNfries like this.
  6. falcondfw69

US
    I am really sorry for saying this, but why is it that women cannot use logic? How is he supposed to know that he should not communicate with you???? Is he supposed to receive some telepathic message?????

7. bmanlk

bmanlk New Member Real Person

US
    Respect the parameters of the union and all is well. If that's not possible do what you have to do. Just make sure it's known what you don't want and if he can't Respect that cut ties.

8. msputaculona

For one he's not to text or email me untill I do so first. Even after telling him to not text me he continues.

david Johnson likes this.
  9. falcondfw69

US
    ok. Then that is just wrong.

10. falcondfw69

US
    My thought is that he feels he owns you, because he has fucked you. You need to re-establish control.

11. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    .....Are you his first white female as well? Men usually struggle with rejection more than women, and have problems with the word "no", an ego problem prevalent with alpha males for sure. But, you do have a problem, as putting his phone on block only works for that phone. So, he'll go around that obstacle. And, as I recall, from one of your earlier posts, your husband isn't even aware that you're fucking around on him. So, this guy doesn't care about your marriage, or your husband finding out; he simply wants what he wants ... not a good thing within the confines & safety of your marriage. You know him better than anyone here ... what's your take on that?
    .....I would try to reason with him, first, and explain why you don't want him initiating a call or text to you. If that doesn't work, remind him of the stalking laws. You may need to seek legal advice if he doesn't take that hint. He could be one to actually cause physical harm to you, or worse, to a member of your family. If that occurred, think of how guilty you'd feel.
    pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg .......Mac

#11 MacNfries, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  12. Noreen

Noreen Well-Known Member Gold Member

sorry to say this hun but you need to block him.

i've learned that guys that can't respect the boundaries can give you huge headaches further down the line.

13. AllAmericanWife

AllAmericanWife Well-Known Member

US
    I'm afraid that's what makes relationships messy! In my experience, when you let them fuck you, you're in a relationship with them. The only thing you can really control is how long it lasts!:unsure::blackheart:

Jason Londoners likes this.
  14. Xtreme8100

Xtreme8100 Member Real Person

US
    ^this.

15. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    If your married and afraid your hubby or family might find out because of this guy you are in a bad spot, would tell hubby before he hears from someone else if not you will have to keep h aving sex with the guy and hope he doesnt tell

flsubboy4u and paus999 like this.
  16. bmanlk

US
    It really boils down to what you're willing to deal with. I assume you had this already established and he agreed to that. If that's the case he's shown you he's not capable of maintaining the agreement. If you changed the parameters of the agreement, then that's a different story, especially if there was no discussion about said changes.

17. bmanlk

US
    Lol right!

18. Mrs.InCharge

Mrs.InCharge Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I always set up right in the beginning that if I do not respond, it's not a good time for me but I will respond when I can.

19. MILFSEEKERpgh

MILFSEEKERpgh Active Member

US
    Hes fucking the game up! Move on.....

flsubboy4u and TopCat like this.
  20. jdflacpl

jdflacpl Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I think Mac N Fries said it best but this seems so simple BUT if he can't follow that simple rule then as mac said you have a bigger problem.

Mrs.InCharge likes this.