Loneliness...single ladies

No need to feel lonely when youre such a sexy lady. There are so many men out there who are not as sexually demanding or capable as a true Bull. But they do love a woman who appreciates fine Black men. Whether you ike the the relationship dynamic or not, a cuckold man is in no rush. Try make some male friends, be upfront nd honest about your sexual preferences, but also that you want a friend to hang with and enhoy some laughs. Good luck to you X

No need to feel lonely when youre such a sexy lady. There are so many men out there who are not as sexually demanding or capable as a true Bull. But they do love a woman who appreciates fine Black men. Whether you ike the the relationship dynamic or not, a cuckold man is in no rush. Try make some male friends, be upfront nd honest about your sexual preferences, but also that you want a friend to hang with and enhoy some laughs. Good luck to you X
Thank you! I appreciate your comment and advice. I actually do have a really good male friend (and before anyone asks he is white and yes we have slept together) and there in lies the problem with that friendship because he still wants hookup but he has been dating a girl for over a year and she and I have become friends....so I have kind of backed off that friendship! And there have been a few local black guys that have shown interest but to be honest they all have at least one woman if not more so they all just messy af!!!! AND I'm like nope...I'm good!!!! Although there may be updates later!!!

Thank you! I appreciate your comment and advice. I actually do have a really good male friend (and before anyone asks he is white and yes we have slept together) and there in lies the problem with that friendship because he still wants hookup but he has been dating a girl for over a year and she and I have become friends....so I have kind of backed off that friendship! And there have been a few local black guys that have shown interest but to be honest they all have at least one woman if not more so they all just messy af!!!! AND I'm like nope...I'm good!!!! Although there may be updates later!!!

what do you really want?

Back