Discretion

... Threaten him to take legal steps if he won`t stop immediately and once and for all.
pic_Opinion.jpg That would be a "last step" option after other options have been tried. Black men, particularly the alpha type, don't take well to "threats", particularly from white people. ;)

Last edited:
Yes I am being *******. She cheated on her husband. She had no plan for what happens if things didnt work out like she wanted for afterwards.

Call me a sadist, but I want her to sweat it out.

Her bull is possesive. She is probably weak minded and will give into him. And her husband will begin to suspect more and more.

Soon it will be zero hour for her and her carefully crafted lies will come crashing down on her.

As many people have said, "sometimes a fantasy should remain just that".

Im enjoying the story.
You are a sadist. Well, you said to call you that so...

Give counteroffense: Threaten him to take legal steps if he won`t stop immediately and once and for all.
She cant. Her husband will find out.
i said "threaten ..."! The point is, that if she is acting too passively, she will be victimizing herself.
A writing from a lawyer may help. BTW there is a "bond of trust" between a lawyer and her/his client. S/he cannot go ahead and tell her husband.
... Threaten him to take legal steps if he won`t stop immediately and once and for all.
View attachment 669455 That would be a "last step" option after other options have been tried.
Again, i said "threaten", and not she shall go to the courts right away.
What other options are you thinking of, Mac, if i may ask?
Black men, particularly the alpha type, don't take well to "threats", particularly from white people. ;)
Sorry, but i am somewhat allergic to general statements like "black/white/whatever men/women are like this or that". Every person is different. The world is not black and white (<- pun intended). ;)

Again, i said "threaten", and not she shall go to the courts right away.
What other options are you thinking of, Mac, if i may ask?
Well, I certainly didn't assume you were encouraging her to simply yell "trick or treat" at him. A threat can be given in any number of ways, but if one individual feels empowered over the other, regardless of the mannerism of the threat, he isn't going to take it too kindly.
Sorry, but i am somewhat allergic to general statements like "black/white/whatever men/women are like this or that". Every person is different. The world is not black and white (<- pun intended). ;)
To deny general threatening statements regarding "black to white" reactions, is to deny racism doesn't exist, and it most certainly exist ... maybe not in Australia, or even in Timbuktu, but it gets played out every day in the good ole USofA, and even in this forum. No doubt everyone is different, to a degree, but I believe if you ask the black males how they might respond to a threat from a white person, you'd understand my point. There are many posts by black males here who specifically express their enjoyment of fucking a married, white woman, and its not because the pussy feels any different, I can assure you of that.
It is what it is ... but you can call it something else if it makes you feel better. gif_Yellowball-rollingEyes2.gif

Back