Dirtiest thing asked of you by BBC...?

I went to navy boot camp in San Diego and then went back to that area 3 different times. Me and a buddy would shoot pool for drinks at the Naval Training Center with the newbies, especially out of boot camp. No contest. That club closed at 11 and we offered to fill our cars and ride to Tijuana where the clubs closed at 7am $20 each. It was exactly 12 miles and one of the occasional stops was the joint with the donkey show. There were a few who came back with their gf's that wanted to go. We'd take them but neither of us fucked any of them afterwards whether they succeeded or not. Didn't need to, my day 'job' was welcoming 30-45 women a week to San Diego straight from boot camp in Orlando; my buddy got a different 30-45. They moved both of us out after nine months...we were tired!
My wife and I and another couple went to Mexico to see a donkey show. The guy of the couple told us that my wife, at that time, a young Lady with very big Tits and a small waist, would be very excited watching a donkey fuck a woman in the donkey show. I think the guy very much wanted to fuck my wife and thought the donkey show would get my wife so excited that she would let him fuck her. Sadly they either closed down the donkey show or we just could not find it.

I really wasn't asked to perform ATM as much as he expected it so I was scared and apprehensive but I didn't think denying him was an option followed by rim/ming him thus was my introduction to an/al. It wasn't my favorite thing, have to say it tasted like sh/it.
Did you learn to enjoy ATM and rimming men even when it tasted like sh/it?

That’s exactly what turns me on so much. I would never have even considered doing the things I do for black men with my husband or men I dated before him. The submission is simply delicious.
Do you enjoy licking and tongue fucking black men's asshole's ?

Our then regular black bull told me to blow him then he told me to bend over a stool lift my dress up and he fucked me doggy in a crowded bar where we used to meet in front of everyone one in the bar . I also had to tell him I was his white married black cock whore telling him to fuck my white married cunt
Sounds like exciting fun

Back