Dirtiest thing asked of you by BBC...?

One of wife’s newer kinky bulls likes to have me on my knees in the shower, in chastity and he’ll bend over and have me wash his asshole really good, using my fingers to rub soap all over his hole and even put one finger barely in to get it good and clean for my tongue….he loves to have me tongue his ass when he’s about to and while he’s cumming in my wife’s pussy. He also has a very big, thick, long flaccid cock, after I’ve licked it clean to his satisfaction, milked all the cum out, licked it off his balls and anywhere else it may be, then have licked my wife’s pussy clean and given her a few orgasms, he loves to go take a big piss and have her watch as I sit on my knee’s beside him and hold his big cock and aim it….he pisses and pisses then tells me to give it a quick shake, turns and then sticks it in my mouth for a quick suck sinking it all the way down my throat to the pubic bone.
Give you head a wobble 🤢🙄

Wow, did you ******* it? If so, I’m sure that was hot to watch. How many guys were there and how did you end up in a situation like this?

We host head parties usually two or three times a year. It is a way to get to know some of the people that approach us or contact us and see what they are like in a less awkward, threatening situation without any real sex.

We host head parties usually two or three times a year. It is a way to get to know some of the people that approach us or contact us and see what they are like in a less awkward, threatening situation without any real sex.
I’m very curious what all occurs. Would you be willing to describe more and what you do at these parties? Did you really ******* a glass of cum? That would be incredibly hot to watch!!

We had an in-prompt meeting with another white couple at a bar, and they also had their friend join us for drinks. Long story short, we went back to a hotel for all of us the play, and found out the couple was very submissive to there black friend. I was sucking their friends cock while she was sucking my husbands, and getting fucked by her husband , and later having her ass penetrated by her husband until he came in it. When he pulled out of her ass the bull pulled me off his cock and wanted me to eat her asshole out. Not happening! Short lived evening, the bull fucked me, my husband got a nut in the wife, and we called it a night. The bull was a jerk on so many levels, and couldn't understand the health risks of eating ass and putting a cock fresh out of someones ass in your mouth. Use common sense people or read up on infectious disease involving ******* matter.
Love a good ass stretching from time to time, but your headed to the shower after going there with me.

We are going out to dinner and decided to stop at the video store pick up something for later we both smoked a little weed and then he suggested I go in alone and hang around the booths in the back. When he came in I was supposed to act like I didn’t know him I just start hitting on him. We went into one of the booths and I started sucking them off but we left the door open some others could watch. He left a big load on my face when I tried to wipe it off he told me to leave it and go back to the car and not to touch it I probably look like the Cheshire cat leaving that store

Back