Dirtiest thing asked of you by BBC...?

My husband and I have been married for some 30 years and he never asked me to rim him. Maybe because he thought I wouldn't. My black lover asked me on our first encounter and I willingly did it. I concluded it must be a black man thing. The submissive aspect is super hot!
And what is super hot is that you did it!! Did you tell your husband that you did it? How hot to know that your wife willingly did this for a lover!!

It was the first time with him and he told me to rim him (we had known the other BBC for a while). Hub was photographing and couldn't believe that I didn't hesitate. That's when you know what a BBC slut you are...
View attachment 5255892
That is so hot that you did not hesitate to do it right in front of your husband!! Did you consider what your husband might think or did you just do it?

I watched M Do ATM once, something that not only did she say no to before, but understood WHY she wouldn’t do it. Of course in the moment it’s hot, but once she came down from being dick *******, she was grossed out by it. Luckily didn’t get sick, and even better it became something very hot she could tease me with later.

Back