Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

I’m sure this is how most cuckolding relationships are and that’s a real shame. A good relationship would be a husband and wife that truly love each other and appreciate each other. Here is some news. You can be in a cuckold relationship and still demand respect. If your woman can’t see how great this lifestyle is for her and respect you as her husband you must not have any respect for yourself otherwise you would demand she treat you right or leave. You will have a miserable life and a miserable death knowing you were not worthy of respect. You are always treated by everyone around you based on what you expect.

Great reply, Jimmy. I certainly don’t agree with the cuck mindset and how they get down but I think what bothers me the most is the lack of respect they get from their wives or this game of humiliation that they seek that is baked in disrespect. When I read these devastating sentences, my heart goes out for these men but I also get pissed because I start thinking if that was said to me….ouououououo weeeeeeee.

I agree with you though. If you claim to love your man - respect him above all else including DICK, and men be a person that is worthy of respect, even if you want your wife dicked down by a nightstick

Dude this is deep internal stuff. It has lots of psychological branches but the very root stems from sperm competition. If you really want to understand it you can research but sperm competition is where it all starts and different men find different ways of satisfying that. You may fill this need by trying to get a woman away from another man or winning over a woman or having one that worships you. Others may want to have sex with a woman that has lots of partners. Some might want to watch a woman with another man and then take her home afterwards. It’s a huge mixed bag but the psychology of it all comes from the inner desire to compete. If you want proof find a man who has been castrated literally and ask if he wants to be cuckolded and you will find he has no use for women at all.

Jimmy, appreciate your perspectives man. I’m on here to learn more on the psychology of this lifestyle from a cuck perspective- it’s easy to understand from a bull and wife perspective

A friend was angry and upset after catching his wife in an affair, but after a couple of days they both wanted to save the marriage...the next time I saw him he seemed devastated again. When I asked him what was wrong he said they were talking about what happened and out of the blue she said "His dick was the prettiest one she had ever seen and I just couldn't do without it." When I talked to him he had not said one word to her in over 24 hours.

A friend was angry and upset after catching his wife in an affair, but after a couple of days they both wanted to save the marriage...the next time I saw him he seemed devastated again. When I asked him what was wrong he said they were talking about what happened and out of the blue she said "His dick was the prettiest one she had ever seen and I just couldn't do without it." When I talked to him he had not said one word to her in over 24 hours.
That's a plus isn't it? At least she leaves him alone and gets fucked someplace else

Here is a man who understands while not understanding lol. Yes cucks are a special breed and it can be difficult to understand that position but you are correct about the women not getting it. The smart wife is the one that doesn’t leave her cuck and understands his love is different from the lust her boyfriend is giving her. I guess even women that should know better fall for the idea that hot passion in bed will transfer to daily love. They need to understand that it’s very exciting for the man they are having an affair with to fuck another man’s wife and just get the sex part of the relationship without the daily stuff. Once you leave one man and settle with the new guy it’s not quite as exciting anymore. The number that have an affair and leave for that person and live happily ever after is a very small number.
I hope you're right

I'll never forget the last time we had sex. At this point I was already ****** to wear a condom, limited to a few minutes of sex and my wife would browse on her phone while I fucked her.

I was about a minute in and getting close to cumming when she told me " stop. Just stop. You're too small and it's just a waste of my time". After that she made plans with her bull and went over to his place to get fucked properly while I jerked off on my own !
Holy *******. Humilating

update, last night, she confessed that she was trying to date a client of hers that was hitting on her. She went to work all shaved and ready to go with projection and lube, but he wasn't there yet. they began to chat on IG last night. He's a BBC thankfully for her. She told me that she loves our relationship. We are best friends and life partners and she still can have fun. I was so happy to hear her say it. I hope she gets to have fun with him and others soon.

update, last night, she confessed that she was trying to date a client of hers that was hitting on her. She went to work all shaved and ready to go with projection and lube, but he wasn't there yet. they began to chat on IG last night. He's a BBC thankfully for her. She told me that she loves our relationship. We are best friends and life partners and she still can have fun. I was so happy to hear her say it. I hope she gets to have fun with him and others soon.
Sounds like you have a winner!

I hope you're right
I’m sure I could never find the article or statistics again but I remember seeing that the number of women that left a marriage for an affair had a low success rate with the new partner. It’s like going on vacation to an exotic location and having a great time and then thinking you want to move there. It’s not the same living there every day as was your 7 day no responsibilities vacation. A woman has to understand that being a hotwife is like getting lots of great vacations without moving there and finding out it’s not the same.

I thought you were setting up a good joke lol

That’s very very hot.

I’ve got several sexy images of you in my cuck-addled mind you Latino stud. Here they are in PDF form captioned by me.

Don’t let the shots go to your head. If you do it might swell up and explode.

As you can see, his body and cock are superbly developed for his age as is his no doubt very sexily scented armpit and pubic hair.

All of the above taken together with his very knowing and arrogant facial expression make him a huge turn-on for me. And my Latino-besotted wife.

There’s simply no accounting for great taste in teenage men is there.
Ummm the dude in those pics is a homo.

Great reply, Jimmy. I certainly don’t agree with the cuck mindset and how they get down but I think what bothers me the most is the lack of respect they get from their wives or this game of humiliation that they seek that is baked in disrespect. When I read these devastating sentences, my heart goes out for these men but I also get pissed because I start thinking if that was said to me….ouououououo weeeeeeee.

I agree with you though. If you claim to love your man - respect him above all else including DICK, and men be a person that is worthy of respect, even if you want your wife dicked down by a nightstick
I think the guys that like the humiliation and really disrespectful talk from their wife have found away to sexualize it. It probably gets them off really hard and I can understand that because I too like agreesive and confident women but here’s the problem with her talking down to you. She will get use to that and I see you forever in that way while you as the husband will get worn out. Like all fetishes there will come a day where it just doesn’t get you off anymore and then what do you do? She still sees you as a chump but her degrading you doesn’t make you hard any longer. Oops. I want to find a guy that says his wife has been humiliating and degrading him for 20 years and he still cums like a fountain and they are madly in love. I bet it’s easier to find a monk in a strip club.

Jimmy, appreciate your perspectives man. I’m on here to learn more on the psychology of this lifestyle from a cuck perspective- it’s easy to understand from a bull and wife perspective
Well you would be surprised that the wife’s perspective requires a lot of psychology as well. Yes I do agree it may seem harder to understand the cuck for some people but not me. I fully understand the excitement behind getting sloppy seconds. At one time in history it was pretty normal for a few men to all take turns with a woman to compete and see who passed along his genes. The one that I get confused on the most is how many women don’t want this at all or are afraid to try. You would think every single woman would instantly say yes to this proposition but there are men who wait years for their wife to say yes and some at ten years and still haven’t convinced them to try it. I would bet that the ratio of women who agree to the lifestyle and then love it is pretty dame high and the ones that try and don’t want to continue it is very low. I bet 90/10 from everything I have seen. The bull is the easiest. Free pussy 🤣🤣🤣

Never been cucked, but my wife told me once in reference to an old friend with benefits she had in college that "He was thicker soft than you are hard." And I don't remember the exact words that led to this, but basically I'm guessing he was over 6 inches in girth, soft, because he was "much thicker" than my 5.5 inch girth at the time, and she used her hands to approximate.

Not baked. Deep fried. ;-)

Back