Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

Wow. We've been active in this lifestyle over 15 years now. There are a lot of experiences.

We had an accidental pregnancy in 2014 with a very regular man we had been seeing for several years. We, of course, decided to keep what turned out to be twin boys. We came up with a cover story to explain the pregnancy and the biracial babies. We were well on our way to full term, when we went in for our final ultrasound at 34 weeks. Christy is an obstetrics nurse herself, so when we went to the OB/GYN for the ultrasound, Christy knew all the nurses working in that fairly large office. After a bit, we were shown from the large front waiting room to a much smaller waiting area between a nurse's station and the examination room where the ultrasound would be done. We sat down and after a few minutes, they came out to call us in for the ultrasound. Just then, our regular, that we had been seeing for several years - and the man that had gotten us pregnant - showed up in the small waiting area! There was a lot of confusion and nervous small talk. The nurse, who Christy knew, didn't know what was going on, but knew something very awkward was happening. As soon as I thought we were going to get through this, Christy went into the examination room to start changing into the paper gown. Our regular immediately started to follow her in when the nurse stopped him, saying only the ******* could be in the room with the expectant mom. He immediately responded that he WAS the *******, stepped in with Christy and the nurse, and shut the door. There were three other nurses at the station and two couples in the small waiting area. They were in there for exactly 33 minutes. The nurse was coming and going, each time avoiding my sight, or smirking at me. They were whispering at the nurse's station. When they came out, they were smiling and very happy. The ultrasound had gone well, and the twins were in great shape. There was a small crowd that had formed up and down the hall leading out. They were wishing Christy well, but were clearly gawking at the spectacle. We went home and Christy and our regular got in bed for the afternoon. I was in and around the room, but had to leave a lot because of the emotions involved. I began seeing a psychologist the following week.

jeff

Give me more......what happened. How did you overcome this

He has too much to ******* during this party ...do he thinks...." i best lay down , because

All is beginning to spin...goes up passes out. Unknowm to husband , he's been doped...duped, most guests have left....before he crashes , he sees wife with new
Man...blushing brightly , and audibly grasping ...ohh oohhh , obvioudly shocked
By this raw encounter. Sometime later...in complete darkness.....he hears his wife protesting
" No. The guys all know. that I'm married...we have a two yr. old girl
I cant....no,please, please dont make me miss it ..anymore than i already do.

Startled...eyes adjusting....SHOCK.. OMG..less than six. ft away ....his nude wife kneels
In worship before an ENORMOUS black penis ...never before...no.11 inches and growing inside her
Mouth. Saliva drippping with precum. .....ebony and ivory...

Continue...

Then he hears him : "You missed this didn't you ? It's been awhile since you tasted a real man's cream...that's it. Get it all . "
" it taste's so good. I missed your big dick . "
" Well, you know i could get the guys...give them a call. "
" I can't not now. Not anymore. I'm married. We have a ******* . "
" you know i still get turned on watching those videos we made . "
Oh, no. P.lease just destroy them all . How many were there ?
" There are eight, but the guys made their own copies. "
" Just get rid of them."
" You sure you want me to get rid of them ?

Mmmm sounds hot how did hubby react? We’re you surprised?did it end up feeling yummy?
Hubby loved it..he erupted a wee bit later..(I swallowed all of it..)
I wasn't totally surprised, as stated above, Fuckbuddy had been 'preparing' me..

And yes.. I loved it..
More so the ' naughty-ness..the Mindfuck' of it..
So..when he switched holes, I figured that I would Mindfuck Hubby too..

It was all good!

Hubby loved it..he erupted a wee bit later..(I swallowed all of it..)
I wasn't totally surprised, as stated above, Fuckbuddy had been 'preparing' me..

And yes.. I loved it..
More so the ' naughty-ness..the Mindfuck' of it..
So..when he switched holes, I figured that I would Mindfuck Hubby too..

It was all good!
Mmm fuckking hot thanks for sharing sounds incredible

Wow. We've been active in this lifestyle over 15 years now. There are a lot of experiences.

We had an accidental pregnancy in 2014 with a very regular man we had been seeing for several years. We, of course, decided to keep what turned out to be twin boys. We came up with a cover story to explain the pregnancy and the biracial babies. We were well on our way to full term, when we went in for our final ultrasound at 34 weeks. Christy is an obstetrics nurse herself, so when we went to the OB/GYN for the ultrasound, Christy knew all the nurses working in that fairly large office. After a bit, we were shown from the large front waiting room to a much smaller waiting area between a nurse's station and the examination room where the ultrasound would be done. We sat down and after a few minutes, they came out to call us in for the ultrasound. Just then, our regular, that we had been seeing for several years - and the man that had gotten us pregnant - showed up in the small waiting area! There was a lot of confusion and nervous small talk. The nurse, who Christy knew, didn't know what was going on, but knew something very awkward was happening. As soon as I thought we were going to get through this, Christy went into the examination room to start changing into the paper gown. Our regular immediately started to follow her in when the nurse stopped him, saying only the ******* could be in the room with the expectant mom. He immediately responded that he WAS the *******, stepped in with Christy and the nurse, and shut the door. There were three other nurses at the station and two couples in the small waiting area. They were in there for exactly 33 minutes. The nurse was coming and going, each time avoiding my sight, or smirking at me. They were whispering at the nurse's station. When they came out, they were smiling and very happy. The ultrasound had gone well, and the twins were in great shape. There was a small crowd that had formed up and down the hall leading out. They were wishing Christy well, but were clearly gawking at the spectacle. We went home and Christy and our regular got in bed for the afternoon. I was in and around the room, but had to leave a lot because of the emotions involved. I began seeing a psychologist the following week.

jeff
You win. This is by far the hottest thing I've ever read in my life. The level of cuck anxiety and shame is off the charts, this incident is the Chernobyl of cuckold humiliation. I absolutely need to hear more of your experiences before and after this happened. So many questions! Did you tell Christy how it made you feel? What was her response? How were you dealing with her pregnancy to this point, what was your reaction when she told you she was going to have his baby? What were your immediate thoughts knowing you'd be raising a black man's children? How did you tell your family? Friends? How did she tell her family? Did you ever ask her to not keep it? Did you end up babysitting their ******* while they did things as a couple? For the love of God, I need to know about your life! Christy certainly looks beautiful, and she is quite the cuckoldress, you are living my dream. You're living the dream of many cuckolds, what is it really like? I know the fantasy, but are there times you regret it? Has there been a downside to your wife having another man's children that you hadn't been prepared for?

My wife has said a couple of things like that:

We were seeing this dominant Black Bull on a regular basis. I could tell he was different because she talked about him almost daily. Other Bulls, she never mentioned at all. This Bull was on her mind a lot. They had chemistry. Physically, he was tall, dark-skinned, and handsome -- a big man too, which really turned her on. She acted like a schoolgirl with a crush when she was around him. Like I said, he was dominant, more so than most. He had been talking to us about being Black-owned, specifically owning her. He said, among other things, it would mean she was exclusive to him and that only his cock would be inside of her. He said it did not mean he would be exclusive to her. She asked me what I thought, knowing I would not be allowed to fuck her anymore. She asked if I could live with that. I told her it was her call. She didn't respond. The next time we were all together, he was fucking her missionary style, bringing her to one orgasm after another. When he finally came, she wrapped her legs around him, looked at me, then back at him. She kissed him, and looking into his eyes, she said, "I'm all yours." I felt butterflies in my stomach, a pain in my heart, and an extra-hard throbbing in my cock all at the same time.

Another time, I told her that I might be done with the whole lifestyle thing. She told me that I introduced her to Black men, got her hooked on Black men, and she is never going to stop. She said I should plan on being a very old cuckold. She said when I am old and bed-ridden, she will still be bringing Black men into our bedroom and fucking them on top of me, if necessary.

In the 10 years of our marriage, my wife has had a variety of bulls, boyfriends, one night stands, some of them are never mentioned. What really hurts is when she can't keep her hands off a big hunk, her laughter, thumbs up, little jokes about my failure to fight for her. when she's in high gear, her laughing seems to come from her vagina.

My wife has said a couple of things like that:

We were seeing this dominant Black Bull on a regular basis. I could tell he was different because she talked about him almost daily. Other Bulls, she never mentioned at all. This Bull was on her mind a lot. They had chemistry. Physically, he was tall, dark-skinned, and handsome -- a big man too, which really turned her on. She acted like a schoolgirl with a crush when she was around him. Like I said, he was dominant, more so than most. He had been talking to us about being Black-owned, specifically owning her. He said, among other things, it would mean she was exclusive to him and that only his cock would be inside of her. He said it did not mean he would be exclusive to her. She asked me what I thought, knowing I would not be allowed to fuck her anymore. She asked if I could live with that. I told her it was her call. She didn't respond. The next time we were all together, he was fucking her missionary style, bringing her to one orgasm after another. When he finally came, she wrapped her legs around him, looked at me, then back at him. She kissed him, and looking into his eyes, she said, "I'm all yours." I felt butterflies in my stomach, a pain in my heart, and an extra-hard throbbing in my cock all at the same time.

Another time, I told her that I might be done with the whole lifestyle thing. She told me that I introduced her to Black men, got her hooked on Black men, and she is never going to stop. She said I should plan on being a very old cuckold. She said when I am old and bed-ridden, she will still be bringing Black men into our bedroom and fucking them on top of me, if necessary.

damn. Y’all’s women love to humiliate you guys

I feel bad but the I realize you guys love this *******. You love to be dominated, humiliated, and treated like a “bitch”......it turns you guys on. So I don’t feel bad.....I’ll just join in .....”you get what you deserve for being inadequate”

I feel bad but the I realize you guys love this *******. You love to be dominated, humiliated, and treated like a “bitch”......it turns you guys on. So I don’t feel bad.....I’ll just join in .....”you get what you deserve for being inadequate”

a bull said, "you're adventurous, but not very dominant." dominate me and I get erect.

Back