Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

My red-haired tall Scandinavian wife talked of being good at basketball in HS and neighborhood "pickup" She wanted to be in Varsity, but never quite made it, ended up in work-study job at the AD's office. At a family gathering I overheard her saying "If I stayed with it, I would have had 3-4 black babies." My heart pounded... thinking of her surrounded by beautiful black men full of cum.
Hope that you followed up after she made that comment...would be an excellent entry into her taking some black cock

He has too much to ******* during this party ...do he thinks...." i best lay down , because

All is beginning to spin...goes up passes out. Unknowm to husband , he's been doped...duped, most guests have left....before he crashes , he sees wife with new
Man...blushing brightly , and audibly grasping ...ohh oohhh , obvioudly shocked
By this raw encounter. Sometime later...in complete darkness.....he hears his wife protesting
" No. The guys all know. that I'm married...we have a two yr. old girl
I cant....no,please, please dont make me miss it ..anymore than i already do.

Startled...eyes adjusting....SHOCK.. OMG..less than six. ft away ....his nude wife kneels
In worship before an ENORMOUS black penis ...never before...no.11 inches and growing inside her
Mouth. Saliva drippping with precum. .....ebony and ivory...

I'd like to hear about the moments in your cuckold relationship where your wife or girlfriend has said something remarkable, whether that's something that redefined your relationship or revealed that she was taking the reins and in control, something that surprised you or humiliated you, or something that scared you or threw you into cucky angst. Maybe even something that made you regret changing your marriage to a cuckold lifestyle. Or maybe something that made you love her more than ever. There's nothing more powerful or profound than the words of a woman, what has your woman said to you?

I'll start with one. My girlfriend Elle was just getting on board with cuckolding me. She was 25 and I was 36, and although she had a kinky side, mostly as a submissive, I'm the one who brought up the subject of cuckolding. She had clearly been thinking it through, and the wheels were turning. She'd ruled out random men or bulls, but she was all in when she found out she could have a steady boyfriend. We were lounging on the couch one night watching TV, not a sexual moment at all, just unwinding after a long work day. But it was clear her mind was elsewhere. She turned to look at me, eyeing me with serious intent and a pout to her full lips that she did whenever she was being very serious. She looked deep into my eyes to gauge my reaction, and said, "You know, when I have a boyfriend, he'll be here a lot. And he won't just disappear after you come. If I do this it won't be about your sexual fantasies anymore, it will be real life, and I'll still have a boyfriend even when you're not horny. You'd better seriously think about that."

That really floored me. We were no longer playing with matches, we were on fire.

Share your woman's words to you.

Great tread topic. Can’t wait to read the rest of the comments

When my Wife/Mistress first decided to cuckold me, She picked an old friend/coworker for Her first......She and I had been in a BDSM relationship for about 13 years at this point......I was perfectly ok with Her wanting to fuck another Man, but I didn't know just how far She planned to take it......we were talking about getting together with Him the first time one night, when She showed me a picture that He had sent Her.....He was standing in profile, completely nude, with a huge erection......I made some comment about Her being fully satisfied by that thing.....or something along those lines......when She told me that She wasn't the only one that would be taking His cock......I was completely caught off guard......the look on my face must have been priceless, because She let out a laugh......then She said "That's right....you're going to suck it for me".......I was still speechless.....then She added....."Did you think I've been making you suck my strap-on for nothing"? I still resisted the idea for a couple months, but through a lot of Tease & Denial, She finally persuaded me to surrender completely to Him......that was eight years ago.....since then, our threesome has grown into a large poly-type Family group, with a number of white couples, serving a number of Black Masters and Mistresses......that first Man, our Master Nathan, has lived with us for the past six years, and we now have five other live-in Masters, so my WIfe/Mistress gets quite a variety of cock every day, while I'm required to serve and service them orally every day......it works for us....

I would say over 30 years of being cuckolded, the one sentence that still sticks in my mind was when my ex-fiance was fucking a guy on the side (with my knowledge, he thought she was having an affair with him) was I sensed she was starting to fall for him, she'd never stop talking about him, get ridiculously excited just from a text from him, always wanting to see him etc.

We talked about the sex with him once the next day, and she said 'its totally different with him, i've never felt like that with another guy, its like I can't tell where his body ends and mine begins when we fuck, its like we are one person' I knew then she had fallen for him and they were both in love with each each other... I imagined he made love to her, rather than just using her pussy and thats what got her. Sure enough, within 6 more weeks, she moved in with him, and 6 months after that, was pregnant to him.

...and sIx months later she was on the streets looking for another BBC

did you mention that?

Nope that was literally my last time having sex almost 2 years ago. I've begged and pleaded for her to let me fuck her but she just laughs. We recently when on vacation and I thought maybe I'd finally get lucky if she got desperate enough.

Nope. She brought along her favorite dildo and would hide in the bathroom to use it so I couldn't see and laughed in my face whenever I mentioned sex.
got to say I love that bitch you are married too.

...and sIx months later she was on the streets looking for another BBC

did you mention that?
LOL, well, she wasn't on the streets as such, but yes, he left her and she ended up a single mom. I sensed their relationship was doomed, because she contacted me at around 4 monts into her pregnancy (before she was showing) and was hinting at possibly us getting back together, so figured it had gone pear shaped at some level. Fortunately I had already met my current wife, because there was a every chance I would have got back with her...I dodged a huge bullet on that one.

If you read these statements and the these statements turned you on....you are a cuck

If my wife/gf talked to me like that, there would be a misunderstanding.....we would break up immediately after the stuff I would have said to her.

like Cedric the Entertainer said, “I wish a bitch would say those words....”

LOL, well, she wasn't on the streets as such, but yes, he left her and she ended up a single mom. I sensed their relationship was doomed, because she contacted me at around 4 monts into her pregnancy (before she was showing) and was hinting at possibly us getting back together, so figured it had gone pear shaped at some level. Fortunately I had already met my current wife, because there was a every chance I would have got back with her...I dodged a huge bullet on that one.

How many times do I have to read that story. You’ve gotta be a dumbass person to leave your stable relationship and a man that lets you do whatever you want for a bull that wants to just beat your pussy up.

It’s like leaving the New England Patriots to go play for the Redskins because it’s no fun. All I know is you will be out of the league in a year

my wife loves big lips, dark skin, strong african faces, deep voice.

So lil Dinkus, how did you end up marrying a woman that fucks black dudes and loves everything about a black man. Why isn’t she with a black man? How’d your submissive, little dick ass get her? A Great FICO score

Just don’t know how these submissive, little dick, self proclaimed, “I’m not that great of a guy”, I’m bit worthy for my wife get these women that love and adore black men

Things that make you go hmmmm......

How many times do I have to read that story. You’ve gotta be a dumbass person to leave your stable relationship and a man that lets you do whatever you want for a bull that wants to just beat your pussy up.

It’s like leaving the New England Patriots to go play for the Redskins because it’s no fun. All I know is you will be out of the league in a year
I did try to explain that to her, for some reason, she thought he wouldn't chase other pussy anymore, but he could and he did. But she was like a giggling school girl around him, just fell head over heels for him... I'm he did for her as well, but the reality of becoming a parent when he probably wasn't ready or expecting to, just was too much for the relationship. On paper though, he ticked every box as a partner, very good looking, gym fit, quite wealthy, had a string of stunning ex girlfriends and was hung like a horse. Reality was, he was never going to settle down because he didn't need to.

I did try to explain that to her, for some reason, she thought he wouldn't chase other pussy anymore, but he could and he did. But she was like a giggling school girl around him, just fell head over heels for him... I'm he did for her as well, but the reality of becoming a parent when he probably wasn't ready or expecting to, just was too much for the relationship. On paper though, he ticked every box as a partner, very good looking, gym fit, quite wealthy, had a string of stunning ex girlfriends and was hung like a horse. Reality was, he was never going to settle down because he didn't need to.

No fucking doubt Slink......

Ladies - BBC Bulls love the ability to fuck other women without having to deal with your bullshit. They just want to fuck you. When they tell you, “they love your pussy, and no ones ride my dick better than you”....it’s a game they are playing. You are getting played if you actually believe it.

Bulls understand that women are really sexy and awesome when they are ready to have sex with them....they also know that women in relationships aren’t always ready to fuck them. Women are not really ready for BBC on a Thursday after back to school night when their baby has straight D’s on their report card. Women aren’t interested in the “big black amazing cock” after their friend betrayed them at work. Bulls don’t want to have to go through the process of getting the wife ready to fuck when the cuck can do that for them. It’s sooooo much easier

Many BBC’s become bulls because the women in their relationships wouldn’t give it up and were more concerned with them fucking other women.

That’s why bulls need Cucks in a way....

Cucks deal with the wive’s bullshit. cucks have to deal with their wive’s bitching and complaining and getting her relaxed and in the mood for the bulls dick - and as a reward for that hard work the cuck gets to sit in the corner and watch a BBC fuck their wife......while the wife throws praises on the bull, and loves the bull, and tells him how great he is and what a loser you are.

Doesn’t make sense to me but y’all cucks love to do all the hard work and have your wives tell you to fuck off.......

Bulls want no piece of having a relationship with a cucks wife. They want to fuck and hold the power over the husband.

So the moral of the story is women; have your cake and eat it too. Don’t throw the cake in the garbage and expect your bull to give you his cake only. That ******* will never happen.

So lil Dinkus, how did you end up marrying a woman that fucks black dudes and loves everything about a black man. Why isn’t she with a black man? How’d your submissive, little dick ass get her? A Great FICO score

Just don’t know how these submissive, little dick, self proclaimed, “I’m not that great of a guy”, I’m bit worthy for my wife get these women that love and adore black men

Things that make you go hmmmm......
Love is complex, and people come together for many reasons and most of them don't involve cock size. Don't let it worry you so.

No fucking doubt Slink......

Ladies - BBC Bulls love the ability to fuck other women without having to deal with your bullshit. They just want to fuck you. When they tell you, “they love your pussy, and no ones ride my dick better than you”....it’s a game they are playing. You are getting played if you actually believe it.

Bulls understand that women are really sexy and awesome when they are ready to have sex with them....they also know that women in relationships aren’t always ready to fuck them. Women are not really ready for BBC on a Thursday after back to school night when their baby has straight D’s on their report card. Women aren’t interested in the “big black amazing cock” after their friend betrayed them at work. Bulls don’t want to have to go through the process of getting the wife ready to fuck when the cuck can do that for them. It’s sooooo much easier

Many BBC’s become bulls because the women in their relationships wouldn’t give it up and were more concerned with them fucking other women.

That’s why bulls need Cucks in a way....

Cucks deal with the wive’s bullshit. cucks have to deal with their wive’s bitching and complaining and getting her relaxed and in the mood for the bulls dick - and as a reward for that hard work the cuck gets to sit in the corner and watch a BBC fuck their wife......while the wife throws praises on the bull, and loves the bull, and tells him how great he is and what a loser you are.

Doesn’t make sense to me but y’all cucks love to do all the hard work and have your wives tell you to fuck off.......

Bulls want no piece of having a relationship with a cucks wife. They want to fuck and hold the power over the husband.

So the moral of the story is women; have your cake and eat it too. Don’t throw the cake in the garbage and expect your bull to give you his cake only. That ******* will never happen.

I think you're right on a lot of levels here. I can't speak for other cucks, but I know from my entire youth and early 20's of not being able to get laid, or even being able to find a girlfriend, you have a lot of time on your hands while constantly jerking off thinking about the day you'll finally have regular sex with a woman. In your head, you'll do anything she wants, buy her anything she needs just so you can get your cock wet. But in the end, you do get pussy whipped, and you also fear of ever being single again... so you just do anything you have to to keep your 'princess' happy.

Unfortunately, I think a lot of cucks are damaged goods, including myself... and just live in fear of having to risk being single again, so you just learn to put up with their bullshit. The problem is, once a gf or wife realise this, a new boundary has been drawn and they just drip feed you exactly enough pussy to keep you handing over money, doing chores and turning a blind eye if they decide to start cheating on you. I know I have, with the money I spent on my ex's showering them with high end luxury goods, holidays, cars etc. for over 20 years, plus divorce payouts... i'd say I wouldn't get much change out of $1m and still was lucky to get bareback pussy 4 times a year.

I knew I was always getting dudded in the deal, but like I said was paralysed with fear of them leaving and be struggling to find another partner. Those early years of constant rejection and loneliness did a quite a bit of damage I think.

I can't speak for other cucks, but I know from my entire youth and early 20's of not being able to get laid, or even being able to find a girlfriend, you have a lot of time on your hands while constantly jerking off thinking about the day you'll finally have regular sex with a woman. In your head, you'll do anything she wants, buy her anything she needs just so you can get your cock wet. But in the end, you do get pussy whipped, and you also fear of ever being single again... so you just do anything you have to to keep your 'princess' happy.

Wow....well said.

I think you're right on a lot of levels here. I can't speak for other cucks, but I know from my entire youth and early 20's of not being able to get laid, or even being able to find a girlfriend, you have a lot of time on your hands while constantly jerking off thinking about the day you'll finally have regular sex with a woman. In your head, you'll do anything she wants, buy her anything she needs just so you can get your cock wet. But in the end, you do get pussy whipped, and you also fear of ever being single again... so you just do anything you have to to keep your 'princess' happy.

Unfortunately, I think a lot of cucks are damaged goods, including myself... and just live in fear of having to risk being single again, so you just learn to put up with their bullshit. The problem is, once a gf or wife realise this, a new boundary has been drawn and they just drip feed you exactly enough pussy to keep you handing over money, doing chores and turning a blind eye if they decide to start cheating on you. I know I have, with the money I spent on my ex's showering them with high end luxury goods, holidays, cars etc. for over 20 years, plus divorce payouts... i'd say I wouldn't get much change out of $1m and still was lucky to get bareback pussy 4 times a year.

I knew I was always getting dudded in the deal, but like I said was paralysed with fear of them leaving and be struggling to find another partner. Those early years of constant rejection and loneliness did a quite a bit of damage I think.

Slink, this post might have been one of the most “Real” post I’ve ever read on this website. Fuck it, it is the most real post I’ve read.

You have one of the most beautiful wives on here seriously. If anything, you got an upgrade. It was a blessing in disguise

Back