Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

I'll never forget the last time we had sex. At this point I was already ****** to wear a condom, limited to a few minutes of sex and my wife would browse on her phone while I fucked her.

I was about a minute in and getting close to cumming when she told me " stop. Just stop. You're too small and it's just a waste of my time". After that she made plans with her bull and went over to his place to get fucked properly while I jerked off on my own !
How devastating. She didn't even let you finish that one last time. No wonder it's burned into your memory. Did you protest? Did you try to get inside her again? What was her response?

I would say over 30 years of being cuckolded, the one sentence that still sticks in my mind was when my ex-fiance was fucking a guy on the side (with my knowledge, he thought she was having an affair with him) was I sensed she was starting to fall for him, she'd never stop talking about him, get ridiculously excited just from a text from him, always wanting to see him etc.

We talked about the sex with him once the next day, and she said 'its totally different with him, i've never felt like that with another guy, its like I can't tell where his body ends and mine begins when we fuck, its like we are one person' I knew then she had fallen for him and they were both in love with each each other... I imagined he made love to her, rather than just using her pussy and thats what got her. Sure enough, within 6 more weeks, she moved in with him, and 6 months after that, was pregnant to him.
Devastating indeed. To hear the woman you love describe her and her new lover as one person when they make love. It must've been a chilling moment of realization. What did she look like? How did you feel when you knew she was pregnant?

The moment was after my wife's lover at the time (a big black man) who just fucked her in our bed for about an hour walked out the door. She was still naked with cum in her, she looked at me and said "you do realize you will be my cuckold now for life, I will always cuck you" that was 9 years ago and she always has and she reminds me often she always will.
Wow, that's beautiful, stating you would be her cuckold for life. What was her tone? Was she playful, or solemnly serious. Did you protest? Did you ask her later if she was serious? Thank you for sharing that moment, it sounds like a very powerful experience, to hear such a life-altering statement from your wife.

Is she still around...the Bull is still buried so deep inside his sperm will only come outher womb...black and blue eyes...with 3 inches as an *******
my first wife loved bodybuilders, found out from the diary in our garage. I found a candidate in our gym. she got pregnant, left me for a big security guard. the baby became a varsity wrestler at a state univ.

I knew we were destined for a cuck relationship with the wife when one day while I was railing her with all I had. I was fully erect and she was super loose and very wet. She asked me if I was going to get bigger for her. I’m thinking that’s about as big as I get. After we started cuckolding with a bbc bull. She was in the throws of passion with him. He was fucking her in missionary position and her feet were in the air and her toes were curling. She looked over at me by the side of the bed, hunched over and furiously beating my dick off with two fingers. Afterward she told me how “pathetic” I looked. That was about as devastating as it gets. It’s never been the same again since then
Extremely devastating, to be called pathetic after your wife found true sexual satisfaction. Good for her, she sounds amazing. How old was she at the time? It sounds like a real moment of change for you two. Or you three. Did she continue to say disrespectful things to you?

When my wife admitted to fucking a 29 yr. old and his brother (both white) after a professional

conference, I got hard and masturbated on her hair, face, shoulders, boobs. She laughed "Is that all you can do? his sperm is inside me, so you're too late." Her black experiences were in college, she told me later
How hot, being told his sperm was inside her and not yours. How did things go after that?

my first wife loved bodybuilders, found out from the diary in our garage. I found a candidate in our gym. she got pregnant, left me for a big security guard. the baby became a varsity wrestler at a state univ.
It must have been devastating to have found the man who would give your wife a baby. You truly fulfilled a cuckold's evolutionary function, how did it make you feel, did you regret it? Was she still with you when she told you she was pregnant?

One fellow here in the.... USA, moved to Selma, Alabama...deep South.
After awhile he and his young wife settled in their new home. They had a house warming party. In attendance were the man's co-workers, including his new boss.
The new boss was tall, 6 ft 5 inches, very fit, well-dressed and groomed. Black
Handsome. Hung like the Trojan Horse...

Want more...it's an erotic story ? True story .

One fellow here in the.... USA, moved to Selma, Alabama...deep South.
After awhile he and his young wife settled in their new home. They had a house warming party. In attendance were the man's co-workers, including his new boss.
The new boss was tall, 6 ft 5 inches, very fit, well-dressed and groomed. Black
Handsome. Hung like the Trojan Horse...

Want more...it's an erotic story ? True story .
please

Extremely devastating, to be called pathetic after your wife found true sexual satisfaction. Good for her, she sounds amazing. How old was she at the time? It sounds like a real moment of change for you two. Or you three. Did she continue to say disrespectful things to you?
She is 47. Yes she has said a couple of things since. But looking at me and telling me I looked pathetic hunched over beating off to them fucking seemed like a landmark moment where everything seemed to change. I think she almost felt bad for me in a way. I always felt like an alpha, but that knocked me down to size so to speak. That was when I became a true beta sexually speaking

Back