Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

I'd like to hear about the moments in your cuckold relationship where your wife or girlfriend has said something remarkable, whether that's something that redefined your relationship or revealed that she was taking the reins and in control, something that surprised you or humiliated you, or something that scared you or threw you into cucky angst. Maybe even something that made you regret changing your marriage to a cuckold lifestyle. Or maybe something that made you love her more than ever. There's nothing more powerful or profound than the words of a woman, what has your woman said to you?

I'll start with one. My girlfriend Elle was just getting on board with cuckolding me. She was 25 and I was 36, and although she had a kinky side, mostly as a submissive, I'm the one who brought up the subject of cuckolding. She had clearly been thinking it through, and the wheels were turning. She'd ruled out random men or bulls, but she was all in when she found out she could have a steady boyfriend. We were lounging on the couch one night watching TV, not a sexual moment at all, just unwinding after a long work day. But it was clear her mind was elsewhere. She turned to look at me, eyeing me with serious intent and a pout to her full lips that she did whenever she was being very serious. She looked deep into my eyes to gauge my reaction, and said, "You know, when I have a boyfriend, he'll be here a lot. And he won't just disappear after you come. If I do this it won't be about your sexual fantasies anymore, it will be real life, and I'll still have a boyfriend even when you're not horny. You'd better seriously think about that."

That really floored me. We were no longer playing with matches, we were on fire.

Share your woman's words to you.

This is a GREAT TOPIC. We can control, devastate and arouse White boi's just with words! It makes me feel so powerful! I'll go:

"Honey, how are you going to explain the Black Baby I have in my tummy to your Mommy and Daddy? They will know it's not yours and we are happily married. We are devout Catholics who don't believe in Abortion. Whatever will you do?"

How devastating. She didn't even let you finish that one last time. No wonder it's burned into your memory. Did you protest? Did you try to get inside her again? What was her response?

Nope that was literally my last time having sex almost 2 years ago. I've begged and pleaded for her to let me fuck her but she just laughs. We recently when on vacation and I thought maybe I'd finally get lucky if she got desperate enough.

Nope. She brought along her favorite dildo and would hide in the bathroom to use it so I couldn't see and laughed in my face whenever I mentioned sex.

Wow, that's beautiful, stating you would be her cuckold for life. What was her tone? Was she playful, or solemnly serious. Did you protest? Did you ask her later if she was serious? Thank you for sharing that moment, it sounds like a very powerful experience, to hear such a life-altering statement from your wife.
She was very serious and I knew it. I did not protest because the thought of being a cuckold for life was more erotic than anything I had ever known. Somehow the humiliation , the angst, even the embarrassment of not being man enough for her sexually is deeply erotic for me. I guess they call that the cuck DNA, I have it. Sometimes we three will just be watching TV and she'll snuggle up to him with a blanket. Soon I can see her hand stroking him under the blanket and I know she has his BBC out. I've watched her give him a blow job right next to me and he had her mount him while he sat on our couch, she rode him and orgasmed until he shot his load in her. The whole time she ignored me until they were done and then I was fed. I've accepted it, she will cuck me for life but I love it.

Devastating indeed. To hear the woman you love describe her and her new lover as one person when they make love. It must've been a chilling moment of realization. What did she look like? How did you feel when you knew she was pregnant?
She was off the scale hot, I mean really amazing bod, beautiful face and had a phd, plus loved fucking so was always going to be hard holding onto her, guys constantly tried to pick her up or steal her away from me, in the end one guy did. I was devastated over it, and more so once she was pregnant... looking at her 6 months pregnant on Facebook, with her perfect life at beaches, high end hotels, his amazing house etc. cut through me like a knife. Took me probably 2 years to stop jerking off everyday to the xxx rated pics I had of her I missed her that much. Everyone talks about their one true love (even my current wife agrees) and the one that got away, she was that for me.

There have been a few, but the one that made me realize I was going to be a cuckold for the rest of my life was when my wife told me she knew I would never leave her no matter what she did. I just sheepishly agreed.
My wife says the same thing to me, she knows even from my past relationships, that no matter what she did, i'd never leave her... she right :)

She was off the scale hot, I mean really amazing bod, beautiful face and had a phd, plus loved fucking so was always going to be hard holding onto her, guys constantly tried to pick her up or steal her away from me, in the end one guy did. I was devastated over it, and more so once she was pregnant... looking at her 6 months pregnant on Facebook, with her perfect life at beaches, high end hotels, his amazing house etc. cut through me like a knife. Took me probably 2 years to stop jerking off everyday to the xxx rated pics I had of her I missed her that much. Everyone talks about their one true love (even my current wife agrees) and the one that got away, she was that for me.
My wife has attracted many men. Seem like I've always had to fight to keep her mine.

She is 47. Yes she has said a couple of things since. But looking at me and telling me I looked pathetic hunched over beating off to them fucking seemed like a landmark moment where everything seemed to change. I think she almost felt bad for me in a way. I always felt like an alpha, but that knocked me down to size so to speak. That was when I became a true beta sexually speaking
I had a similar moment with my ex wife, once we decided to try cuckolding so she wouldn't need to cheat, she really enjoyed it, but the moment came when she saw me on my knees sucking the guys cock, and although didn't say anything at the time, the next day, said she wasn't certain she wanted to be with a guy who wants to be a submissive cuckold. We were together for 5 or so more years after that, but yes, she never really saw me the same way again and the sex between us almost entirely dried up, she was more than happy for me to rely/ survive on masturbating.

Another thing Elle said to me.

Elle was a beautiful blonde, thick curly hair, brilliant, literate, sophisticated. Perfect C cup breasts that rivaled her big blue eyes for beauty. We were recently engaged, and one morning we had just had some hot Sunday morning sex, before we went out for brunch and started the New York Times crossword puzzle, something we loved doing together although she was clearly better at it. We were moving from the pillow talk stage of sharing fantasies to really considering a cuckolding relationship. You know a woman is taking your fantasy seriously when she brings it up outside of the bedroom. We were dressed and getting ready to leave, Elle stopped at the door, turned to look at me, her face innocent and contemplative, and she spoke hesitantly, trying to be aware of my feelings, but there was something she needed to say. "So...the black boyfriend we're going to find me.." she tread lightly, but reading my face for the truth with the observant eye that only homicide detectives and women possess. "He'll really be a much better lover than you are? You promise?" she asks as a blush warms her cheeks.

I was surprised for a moment, to hear her bring up cuckolding as we went about our normal, romantic Sunday morning routine. "Uh, yeah. I mean, I guess. I mean, no, definitely, he will be. He'll be...a lot better than me." Now it was my turn to blush.

"Okay, good. And if we find the right guy and I like him, you can't make me stop, right? This was your idea and if I do it and like it, I won't want to go back. And it wouldn't be fair to try to make me. And he will be a better lover, right?" she reiterated.

"Yes, I promise. We'll, uh, find you, you know...a great boyfriend." What am I doing? Did I really just say that to the woman I'm going to marry?

"
Okay. Good." her face and voice serious and professional, almost distant, not the playful, sexy teasing that took us to this point. "Then you're in trouble."

And I was.

What did your girlfriend or wife say to you?

Last edited:
Another thing Elle said to me.

Elle was a beautiful blonde, thick curly hair, brilliant, literate, sophisticated. Perfect C cup breasts that rivaled her big blue eyes for beauty. We were recently engaged, and one morning we had just had some hot Sunday morning sex, before we went out for brunch and started the New York Times crossword puzzle, something we loved doing together although she was clearly better at it. We were moving from the pillow talk stage of sharing fantasies to really considering a cuckolding relationship. You know a woman is taking your fantasy seriously when she brings it up outside of the bedroom. We were dressed and getting ready to leave, Elle stopped at the door, turned to look at me, her face innocent and contemplative, and she spoke hesitantly, trying to be aware of my feelings, but there was something she needed to say. "So...the black boyfriend we're going to find me.." she tread lightly, but reading my face for the truth with the observant eye that only homicide detectives and women possess. "He'll really be a much better lover than you are? You promise?" she asks as a blush warms her cheeks.

I was surprised for a moment, to hear her bring up cuckolding as we went about our normal, romantic Sunday morning routine. "Uh, yeah. I mean, I guess. I mean, no, definitely, he will be. He'll be...a lot better than me." Now it was my turn to blush.

"Okay, good. And if we find the right guy and I like him, you can't make me stop, right? This was your idea and if I do it and like it, I won't want to go back. And it wouldn't be fair to try to make me. And he will be a better lover, right?" she reiterated.

"Yes, I promise. We'll, uh, find you, you know...a great boyfriend." What am I doing? Did I really just say that to the woman I'm going to marry?

"
Okay. Good." her face and voice serious and professional, almost distant, not the playful, sexy teasing that took us to this point. "Then you're in trouble."

And I was.

What did your girlfriend or wife say to you?
Oh yay sounds like she’s loving it

It was fucking exhausting, great for my ego walking into a room and the room literally stopped, but I spent most of my time either beating them off with a stick or worrying where she was or with who everytime she never answered her phone.
Sometimes no words are needed. I had lunch with my wife at a local place. when we walked in, one of her HS-college bfs, a deputy sheriff was sitting with another man. He called out "Mrs. Cyndi', spread his arms as she ran to him. she put her arms around him. She snuggled his neck, he rubbed both cheeks of her ass, looked me in the eye. nobody said anything. He knew who I was. Cyndi was breathing hard, said nothing. "old friends" are still in her mix, I guess.

Sometimes no words are needed. I had lunch with my wife at a local place. when we walked in, one of her HS-college bfs, a deputy sheriff was sitting with another man. He called out "Mrs. Cyndi', spread his arms as she ran to him. she put her arms around him. She snuggled his neck, he rubbed both cheeks of her ass, looked me in the eye. nobody said anything. He knew who I was. Cyndi was breathing hard, said nothing. "old friends" are still in her mix, I guess.
Yea, my ex had a lot of 'flings' so in a sense probably had 10 or so guys who were short term boyfriends, plus they all knew she was an easy lay when they were going through a drought, so would always text a 'hi, lets catch up for coffee' knowing if she said yes, they'd be deep in her pussy 45 minutes later. As I said, it was fucking tiring, especially when she'd lie about catching up with them... can be soul destroying this lifestyle once one plays outside of the rules.

I overheard a telephone conversation of my wife and her black-only girl friend. She said how great the sex was with her bull and then laughed when her friend must have mentioned me. She replied, “He’s really worthless in the sack. 30 seconds and his little pinkie dick spurts. I really don’t even count his getting in me as sex.”

This is a GREAT TOPIC. We can control, devastate and arouse White boi's just with words! It makes me feel so powerful! I'll go:

"Honey, how are you going to explain the Black Baby I have in my tummy to your Mommy and Daddy? They will know it's not yours and we are happily married. We are devout Catholics who don't believe in Abortion. Whatever will you do?"

Wet his pants ...when he shares photos of you with the *******..a true hero...Handsome, Black , and kissing your wife...who stands naked and leased with COLLAR that reads slutty slave....then months highly Erotic art. photo to shame and, so completely humilate you. You, must then explain that you are not

Allowed sexual intimacy....Your wife belongs to Rufus

Wet his pants ...when he shares photos of you with the *******..a true hero...Handsome, Black , and kissing your wife...who stands naked and leased with COLLAR that reads slutty slave....then months highly Erotic art. photo to shame and, so completely humilate you. You, must then explain that you are not

Allowed sexual intimacy....Your wife belongs to Rufus

Just imagine a grown. man. grovelling before ultrasound/ sonogram
With grandma....who , un- be -known ---to you will become blacked before you can even leave their home... two men sent by big, black, and rough Rufus (6 your wife's Bull ).....will now FUCK Hubby's mom....and mom-in-law ...while the dad is out of town on a wild goose chase . ?‍♀️ ? ?‍⚖️ ?.... :lips:?:lips:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back