Desire for a black baby

WelshIRcuck

Male
From
UK
As any white woman had a particular desire to get pregnant or pregnant again specifically to have a black or mixed-race baby? Was there no desire to have a white baby, but some deep primal desire arose within you to have a black man's baby?

Or did even the fantasy excite you, in a way having a white baby did not? May be you're a white wife and the reality of having a black baby is too risky, but the thought of having a black man's baby excites you?

This idea excites me and I hope that in the future I'll get pregnant with black man, have a black baby...
Thanks for your honest response. Would you ever contemplate having a cuckold relationship with a white guy and getting pregnant by a black lover? Or do you desire a long-term relationship with a black guy with whom you will have a black baby? Or is your most potent desire to get black pregnant regardless?

My wife's cousin was cucked and his wife had a black baby. He and his wife separated and got back together. Supposedly that's when she started seeing some black guy and got pregnant with his baby but she got back with her husband around the same time so she didn't know who's baby it was. That's the story anyway. I'm not sure I believe it. Either way I always laugh at his misfortune because he's a big piece of *******. It's that little secret no one in the family talks about. It was pretty awkward when they showed up to the family reunion one year with all his ******* and we were like, "hmm one of these things is not like the others". Lol

Back