Desire for a black baby

Well, don't forget it's about a real baby, it's not a sexual fantasy. That's not a game!
When it comes down to ******* fun and fantasy ends, as someone has to love, raise, care, protect, feed the baby.
On the contrary it is the beginning of true love, and sex is more beautiful than ever, it is true there is no longer full time. but the power is more present than ever

The kinky thought/breeding fantasy is hot (and I love it) but the reality is not! Pregnancy is physical and emotional taxing for a woman. Being a parent is a very tough and thankless job. ******* a very expensive and require lots of investment and time. Changing nappies and little sleep for the next 3-5 years? For the donor, can you imagine not being part of your "amazing/beautiful" baby's life? And what if the baby wants to know you and you suddenly develop the urge & curiosity to want to know your biological children or be part of their life, but the couple won't let as per agreement? And jurisdictional legal/custody issues/genetic health related risks for the couple to consider. Children who don't know where they come from often have mental health and identity issues. And most people want ******* that look like themselves (evolutionary theory/paternity certainty). Getting a anonymous sperm donor, IVF or adopting is different from natural breeding by bull (even if he sticks around) as it removes the "bull" (i.e "the risk") from the picture and from intervening. In the end its just too much trouble and alot of stress to deal with. Hence alot of people here are just entertaining their fantasies. Its very very rare this happens in real life (less than 0.5%).

I think the idea arouses cuckolds and stags so they would procreate with their mates before it happens. That’s why some men find the idea a turn on. It’s really a competitive thing. I don’t think any man wants to raise another man’s baby.

The kinky thought/breeding fantasy is hot (and I love it) but the reality is not! Pregnancy is physical and emotional taxing for a woman. Being a parent is a very tough and thankless job. ******* a very expensive and require lots of investment and time. Changing nappies and little sleep for the next 3-5 years? For the donor, can you imagine not being part of your "amazing/beautiful" baby's life? And what if the baby wants to know you and you suddenly develop the urge & curiosity to want to know your biological children or be part of their life, but the couple won't let as per agreement? And jurisdictional legal/custody issues/genetic health related risks for the couple to consider. Children who don't know where they come from often have mental health and identity issues. And most people want ******* that look like themselves (evolutionary theory/paternity certainty). Getting a anonymous sperm donor, IVF or adopting is different from natural breeding by bull (even if he sticks around) as it removes the "bull" (i.e "the risk") from the picture and from intervening. In the end its just too much trouble and alot of stress to deal with. Hence alot of people here are just entertaining their fantasies. Its very very rare this happens in real life (less than 0.5%).
Now that's the reality!

My wife came out into the open with a very dark, tall, large penis Sudanese from our church. She was tutoring him in english, that began her return to black.

Back