Debacle circumcised or uncircumcised preference and why?

Agree I dont get it either and does not protect your knob either as it friction against your underwear and makes it sensitive I tried to pull my skin back for few days and My huge knob got scratch with cloth material and was very sensitive for days.

so far no preference... I must then think it must be an old fashion stereotype ... I havent had any clear view on cpl who yet to come forward with the argument... I want to hear some good reasons...

My wife has viewed videos of both and has never balked at uncircumcised men. She is used to me being circumcised and all her previous partners so for all I know she might find it exotic. The one thing she is adamant about is that a black man's penis arouses her more than white men and she told me no offense as she said it. IMO I think it conjures up images of a very virile male to her

Uncircumcised. I don't u derstand the concept of cutting off your dick skin like God damn. Looks much better to be honest.
It's good thing I'm uncut. I don't really get the whole cutting off your foreskin because actually,
Uncircumcised. I don't u derstand the concept of cutting off your dick skin like God damn. Looks much better to be honest.
Well, I'm uncircumised, so that's good to hear women like cocks that are uncircumcised.

Back