Cuckold sleeping arrangements

What should the sleeping arrangements be when the bull begins staying over?

• The cuckold sleeps on the couch or a guest room while the bull is there

Votes: 374 56.7%
  • As long as the bull is fucking the wife, the cuckold only sleeps on the couch or a guest room.

Votes: 199 30.2%
  • Other!

Votes: 87 13.2%

• Total voters
When my black lovers would stay the night or weekend sometimes, my husband always slept in one of the other bedrooms. There was no question or discussion he knew he wasn't going to get any sex unless it was licking my pussy clean as long as my stud was there. I did have a chair placed outside the door of our bedroom where he was allowed to sit IF it was ok with the guy. My husband was really great with everything and never gave any of my black lovers any trouble.

Phyliss

When I am at my favorite bull's and it's finally time to go to sleep my husband sleeps at the edge of the king size bed facing away from us. This way he gets to hear and even feel the bed move when I get my good night f*ck and when we wake up in the night and f*ck. I do let him watch the morning cock worship though if he minds his manners and faces the wall all night.

She has fucked on our bes a couple of times but sleeping arrangements have yet to come up. Sleeping together in our bed isnt out of the question but if they do it should be discussed before hand and only once in a while. Want her to enjoy it how she wants but im not trying to be completely replaced either.

AT ONE TIME IT WAS A NO BRAINER ,BUT OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS THINGS HAVE CHANGED .NOW WHEN MY BULLS COME OVER AND HE IS STAYING THE NIGHT,MY HUSBAND KNOW HE WILL BE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH, IN THE BEGIN HE HAD TROUBLE WITH IS, BUT NOW HE JUST MAKE UP HIS BED ON THE COUCH , I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD EVERY BE THIS WAY BUT IT IS. AND IF HE SAID ANY THING ABOUT IT I JUST SAY TO HIM IT WAS YOUR IDEAL IN THE BEGIN FOR ME TO START HAVING SEX WITH BLK GUYS. AND HE KNOW I'M RIGHT. SOMETIME IT HARD TO SEE HIM SLEEPING ON THE COUCH BUT THEN MY BULL TELL ME IT TIME FOR BED I WALK RIGHT TO THE BED GET IN BED TAKE HISCOCK IN MY MOUTH AND THAT WHERE I WAKE UP THE NEXT MORNING NEXT TO HIM OR HIM FUCKING ME WITH HIS MORNING WOOD. YOU LADYS KNOW WHAT I',M TALKING ABOUT ,,,

A true cuck knows his place my wife's boyfriend has lived with us for several months and I'd never sleep anywhere except the spare room. Once her lover moved in he became the man of the house and I have to respect that.
Exactly, once her lover moved in he became the MAN of the house... nothing more needs to be said. As a cuck you have to accept that you are a sexually inferior being and surrender choice to your owners.

Back