Cuckold sleeping arrangements

What should the sleeping arrangements be when the bull begins staying over?

• The cuckold sleeps on the couch or a guest room while the bull is there

Votes: 374 56.7%
  • As long as the bull is fucking the wife, the cuckold only sleeps on the couch or a guest room.

Votes: 199 30.2%
  • Other!

Votes: 87 13.2%

• Total voters
Just depends.... we haven't had anyone stay the night or vice versa yet, but we definitely want to with the right guy or couple, and our fantasy would be for everyone to sleep together so we can wake up and fuck randomly! :D

Agreed that the only guy/couple we'd do this with was one with which we had a comfort level that allowed for it.

We do look forward it though..... all night and morning fucking in front of friends, so sexy :cool:

Different strokes for sure. In our home, total respect is given to the wife and bull always. I am the camera guy so I will gladly yield to them and their play. She has me here night after night so its no big deal. I sleep in spare room or where ever and thanks to a rock solid relationship, it never had to be discussed...it just happens. I want return visits so why not. FYI, I get others who want hubby to be in the mix and others who say no hubby period. Ain't no mountain for us and that's a cool thing...Happy cucking!!

While married i stayed in the guest room so often it became referred to as "my" or "your" bedroom. The arrangement became a normal thing and i began sleeping in there full time. Not sleeping with my wife was normal unless we were on vacation or at our other friends or families homes. The thing that always stung was if her boyfriend did sleep over the next morning the door was usually closed and i would have to knock and ask him if it was okay to open it. It was hard at first knowing that he was in my home but after i accepted MY role in the relationship it became easier to feel like "the guest" in my home for the night.

While married i stayed in the guest room so often it became referred to as "my" or "your" bedroom. The arrangement became a normal thing and i began sleeping in there full time. Not sleeping with my wife was normal unless we were on vacation or at our other friends or families homes. The thing that always stung was if her boyfriend did sleep over the next morning the door was usually closed and i would have to knock and ask him if it was okay to open it. It was hard at first knowing that he was in my home but after i accepted MY role in the relationship it became easier to feel like "the guest" in my home for the night.
same way at my house, what used to be the guest room is my room, all my cloths are kept in there too. wife and who ever her lover for the night like privacy and if i am to enter the room like you in the morning i have to knock

sometimes happens that bull sleeps at home. We haven't a huge house so hubby leaves and sleeps in other room. i don't think it's humiliating: we do that because it's more simple for us all, otherwise if we want to fuck during the night, we have to rearrange it at all.
Once happened in an hotel, i slept in bull's room, hubby in our room for the same reason.

Varies. I usually get some alone time with my boyfriend and sometimes my husband falls asleep on the couch waiting. But my favorite way is hubby in the same bed, off to one side facing away from us. This way he hears what is going on, he feels the bed shake, he is awakened several times by the multiple poundings I will take over the course of the night. And he is not allowed to turn over, talk or touch himself. It's a little *******, but he seems to think it is worth it. Just my way of sharing the fun lol.

Unfortunately my black b/f and I have recently parted company. I feel however it won't be long before I am back where I belong lol

Why is it though during my last relationship ( and I know my next one) I find an overwhelming desire to have sex with him at my house in my bed come what may with my husband?

Back