So new (true) story...I am off work today and wake up to Jen climbing on me. I was confused, laying in bed on my back under the covers. She is climbing up me and squatting on my face and grabs the headboard to hold herself. I can kind of see that she has a black nightie on and her hair is down.

My arms are kind of pinned under her legs as she sits on my face. I say what are you DOING? And Jen replies, "I made you breakfast!" And giggles as she grinds her soaking wet pussy against my mouth.

At this point I hear a car running in the driveway that starts to back out onto the street and drive away, and I finally realize I missed quite a bit sleeping in today.

Word of advice to husbands; sleep with one eye open when you sleep in. You never know what your wife might pull on you.

So we are both off today and the ******* are in school. And when it rains it pours. TWO of Jen's boytoys have been texting her this morning and want to come over to play. Ine white and ine black. The white guy is fun but kind of a 2 pump chump and is usually good for a quick quickie. The black guy is hung and usually goes a few rounds and fucks her for a while. Now she is all giddy because she is going to fuck them both today and just hopped in the shower. Im still giggling waiting to see how this goes wrong and they end up bumping into each other.

Oh yeah, pretty sure I will be ordered to eat at least 3 loads this morning too.

More to come.

Back