Cleanup duty consultation?

Lookto

Male
I'm a cuckold husband.
I've been into this since the last 2 years, marriage has been great, sex is great.
There is one problem for me now which is my wife has been softly talking about me cleaning up her creampied pussy.

I do not know what to feel about this. I like the idea but at the same time I don't.
She's been bringing it up since the last 3 months and it has become very often now.
But she is very careful with it. As soon as she sees a little discomfort in my face she immediately changes the topic but it is very obvious she wants this to happen.

Whenever we end up having sex, she talks about how hot it would be to look at me in the eye while i lick her gaped pussy after she's done with her lover.

She had made me listen to this podcast where a guy did a cleanup on a creampied pussy even though she didn't want it but at the end both of them ended up liking it.

But she only suggests me this not really aggressively on it. There's no tension inbetween us because of my discomfort.
She has about 8 bulls and 2 lovers, she's very picky with her guys as she doesn't want stds...very careful with whom she have sex.
Only 4 guys out of them are allowed to cum inside and they're very healthy and hygienic in nature, behaviour and lifestyle.

The other day, she had protected sex with her lover, and later after she came home she wanted me to eat her out.
Well since it was protected, there was no creampie. I hesitantly ate her because her vagina was wide open pulsating after that sex, and interestingly she had a very intense orgasm in that eating session.

Now, this does it. I feel i might have to really eat her creampies but discomfort is something i don't understand.

But now I'm considering this cleanup thing.
Any word of advice about this?

Preferably, i won't some notes and advice from a female about this thing.

How do i start this? How do i face this?
Where to start?
Need some help here.

I'm a cuckold husband.
I've been into this since the last 2 years, marriage has been great, sex is great.
There is one problem for me now which is my wife has been softly talking about me cleaning up her creampied pussy.

I do not know what to feel about this. I like the idea but at the same time I don't.
She's been bringing it up since the last 3 months and it has become very often now.
But she is very careful with it. As soon as she sees a little discomfort in my face she immediately changes the topic but it is very obvious she wants this to happen.

Whenever we end up having sex, she talks about how hot it would be to look at me in the eye while i lick her gaped pussy after she's done with her lover.

She had made me listen to this podcast where a guy did a cleanup on a creampied pussy even though she didn't want it but at the end both of them ended up liking it.

But she only suggests me this not really aggressively on it. There's no tension inbetween us because of my discomfort.
She has about 8 bulls and 2 lovers, she's very picky with her guys as she doesn't want stds...very careful with whom she have sex.
Only 4 guys out of them are allowed to cum inside and they're very healthy and hygienic in nature, behaviour and lifestyle.

The other day, she had protected sex with her lover, and later after she came home she wanted me to eat her out.
Well since it was protected, there was no creampie. I hesitantly ate her because her vagina was wide open pulsating after that sex, and interestingly she had a very intense orgasm in that eating session.

Now, this does it. I feel i might have to really eat her creampies but discomfort is something i don't understand.

Where to start?
Need some help here.
Just do what your wife asks you to do. You will learn to love it.

I'm a cuckold husband.

Where to start?
Need some help here.
I love clean up and cant wait to do it again.
-M

I'm a cuckold husband.

Where to start?
Need some help here.
I am trying to get my wife to have a BBC, a real bull. We role play it when we have sex. One way to get more acustomed to eating cum is to eat your own cum out of your wife

Baby steps, my friend. You've already eaten her out after protected sex with one of her bulls, how did you like that? You said you were hesitant but she had a great orgasm? Did you enjoy it? If you did, I might suggest having him pull out before he cums and eating her out then. That way you can taste him on her pussy, without having to eat cum. Maybe if you get used to that and like it, move onto an actual creampie. I would suggest doing it alone with your wife without the bull present. It's an intimate moment between you and your wife, especially when you first start. You don't want the added pressure of her bull being there. If you're not big on a lot of cum, especially at first, maybe have her clean up most of it so it's not too much all at once. You can get accustomed to his cum taste by eating just a small bit of it from her pussy.

Take your time when doing it. Communicate with your wife what you like and don't like while doing it. If you're uncomfortable, stop. Try again another time if you want? Maybe his cum will taste gross so try it with another one of her bulls? Practice and patience. Tell your wife to be open and honest with you as well about what she's feeling, what she likes and doesn't like about you being down there.

You most likely need to be very horny and haven't cum for a couple days, that way you're super turned on when you do it. It will add to your enthusiasm and willingness to do it.

It's an acquired taste and not for everyone. But if you do manage to do it, it's one of the closest and most intimate moments you will have with your wife ever - the act of cleaning her bull's cum from her pussy.

Keep us posted.

Well I have a lot to say here. Definitely a acquired taste. For the record, the bull tasted different than mine. The first time I ate a cream pie was after our bull came in my wife. I went to mount her as I had done the few times before, she was kissing me and started firmly pushing my head down toward her pussy. Now since I was so turned on I didn’t think much about it and I kept kissing her down her stomach and started licking her pussy. She came almost immediately. It was quite messy and I got a little queasy. After that we started doing it regularly Because she liked it so much. Start by just licking the top of her vagina. Then dip your tongue down into the pie to get more sauce. This way you control how much you taste. DON‘T try to eat it with her over you. You will get a mouth full. Wait until you are ready to handle that much. Once you are used to it, that is a great way to eat a pie. Plus if your wife is like my wife, she will like you cleaning her pussy almost as much as she likes the bull fucking her. Good luck.

Well I have a lot to say here. Definitely a acquired taste. For the record, the bull tasted different than mine. The first time I ate a cream pie was after our bull came in my wife. I went to mount her as I had done the few times before, she was kissing me and started firmly pushing my head down toward her pussy. Now since I was so turned on I didn’t think much about it and I kept kissing her down her stomach and started licking her pussy. She came almost immediately. It was quite messy and I got a little queasy. After that we started doing it regularly Because she liked it so much. Start by just licking the top of her vagina. Then dip your tongue down into the pie to get more sauce. This way you control how much you taste. DON‘T try to eat it with her over you. You will get a mouth full. Wait until you are ready to handle that much. Once you are used to it, that is a great way to eat a pie. Plus if your wife is like my wife, she will like you cleaning her pussy almost as much as she likes the bull fucking her. Good luck.
Omg. It sounds so hot 🔥 🔥 🔥 wish my wife was cuckolding me, bringing me creampies every day ♥️♥️♥️😍😍😍

I'm a cuckold husband.

Where to start?
Need some help here.
I heard that there is some blacks who cums huge amount of seed inside white man’s wife’s they know what to eat and ******* to make their sperm taste good for white cucks so definitely if I’ll find huge black guy with very large bbc I’ll clean his sperm out of my wife’s pussy so that’s how I think I would make him own us therefore I have to show him loyalty

Attachments

• IMG_3257.jpeg
    IMG_3257.jpeg
    211.7 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Back