JenCucksDave

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NH, US
We have plans tonight for a playdate for Jen and her new bull. She's been seeing him once or so a week for a month now, and he's as much into making messy creampies as we are. In fact, he gets off so much on making me clean his cum off Jen's pussy that he gets hard immediately from it and they push me away when I'm done so they can go for rounds 2 and 3. There's no cleaning her up after he's gone, when he goes to the bathroom, or when she gets home and it's mostly gone. He LOVES to watch me eat up his load and demands none of it gets missed.

They both have been telling me for days that I will NOT escape clean up duty, and he is actually saving up to make his load as big as possible. And Jen told him to pull out and make it messy as he can so she can push my face in it. VERY much a turn on for me that they are enjoying plotting out my cleanup duty behind my back!

I should have some pics to post tonight so I'll update this thread. We have others on our profile, and a few from this new bull.

Wish me (GULP!) luck!

Back