She asked my to grab her vibrating toy out of her bag. She put it down there while he was fucking her missionary and came within 2 minutes. They restef and are back at it and I still can't wipe the smile off her smug face lol

I hope I don't sound selfish, but if I could make a request, what if you posted a video of you swallowing his cum? Like, showing his load coating your tongue, and then gulp. I think that'd be incredible. Think your bull would like that? It's pretty humiliating lol

I hope I don't sound selfish, but if I could make a request, what if you posted a video of you swallowing his cum? Like, showing his load coating your tongue, and then gulp. I think that'd be incredible. Think your bull would like that? It's pretty humiliating lol
Wed have to do it in a way that my face didnt really show is the only trouble. We have one around here thats kind of like that. Where she holds her stilletto heel to my throat until I show her I am swallowing his load. But in that one you dont clearly see all his cum in my mouth.

Wed have to do it in a way that my face didnt really show is the only trouble. We have one around here thats kind of like that. Where she holds her stilletto heel to my throat until I show her I am swallowing his load. But in that one you dont clearly see all his cum in my mouth.
What if you did it similar to the picture I was talking about previously. I think it's a picture on page 1 of this thread, it's a close up of your mouth full of cum. It only shows your mouth. What if you did it like that?

What if you did it similar to the picture I was talking about previously. I think it's a picture on page 1 of this thread, it's a close up of your mouth full of cum. It only shows your mouth. What if you did it like that?
Yeah we can try that if you guys wanna see one like that.

Back