He just came in Jen's pussy doggystyle. She had been having me reach under her to rub her clot with one of her vibrations g toys and was getting close. So when he came she pushed my face in her ass from behind and made finish her off with her toy while she was grinding into my face.

I barely got to eat any of her cream pie. I think it's all rubbed into my nose lips and cheeks. It made her cum so she pushed me away to snuggle with him.

So, quick update. I am away tonight and behind my back Jen made a date with one of her regular boytoys. When I left she was begging on the couch watching tvs, in comfy clothes with no makeup. A few hours later she texted me pics of her with her hair and makeup all done nice, telling me she was "going out". Of course I know this is a total setup and my horns are about to grow 3 inches tonight. Then an hour later she sent me this pic and told me she had to go.Resized952019090195204418.jpg

So, quick update. I am away tonight and behind my back Jen made a date with one of her regular boytoys. When I left she was begging on the couch watching tvs, in comfy clothes with no makeup. A few hours later she texted me pics of her with her hair and makeup all done nice, telling me she was "going out". Of course I know this is a total setup and my horns are about to grow 3 inches tonight. Then an hour later she sent me this pic and told me she had to go.View attachment 2817152
Looks like she's gonna have some fun tonight. You're a lucky guy!

So, quick update. I am away tonight and behind my back Jen made a date with one of her regular boytoys. When I left she was begging on the couch watching tvs, in comfy clothes with no makeup. A few hours later she texted me pics of her with her hair and makeup all done nice, telling me she was "going out". Of course I know this is a total setup and my horns are about to grow 3 inches tonight. Then an hour later she sent me this pic and told me she had to go.View attachment 2817152
She is very sexy!

Back