We have plans tonight for a playdate for Jen and her new bull. She's been seeing him once or so a week for a month now, and he's as much into making messy creampies as we are. In fact, he gets off so much on making me clean his cum off Jen's pussy that he gets hard immediately from it and they push me away when I'm done so they can go for rounds 2 and 3. There's no cleaning her up after he's gone, when he goes to the bathroom, or when she gets home and it's mostly gone. He LOVES to watch me eat up his load and demands none of it gets missed.

They both have been telling me for days that I will NOT escape clean up duty, and he is actually saving up to make his load as big as possible. And Jen told him to pull out and make it messy as he can so she can push my face in it. VERY much a turn on for me that they are enjoying plotting out my cleanup duty behind my back!

I should have some pics to post tonight so I'll update this thread. We have others on our profile, and a few from this new bull.

Wish me (GULP!) luck!
wow lucky you very lucky.

It ended up being 6 guys by the end of the night. All hung, black gentlemen. The last few showed up at once and fucked the hell out of her for over an hour straight. She was getting fucked by BBC almost constantly from midnight to 4am.
I must tell you your wife has a stamina and those BBC as well, describe her condition after it was all done.
Was she able to walk ?

I must tell you your wife has a stamina and those BBC as well, describe her condition after it was all done.
Was she able to walk ?
No problem walking and her pussy is fine. Mostly upper body. Her shoulders arms and neck from being doggy so much while holding cocks. She still hurts now 2 days later. And her cheeks too from all the blowing.

No problem walking and her pussy is fine. Mostly upper body. Her shoulders arms and neck from being doggy so much while holding cocks. She still hurts now 2 days later. And her cheeks too from all the blowing.
I can imagine her cheeks paining....is she able to chew ? Here 1 BBC can do lot of damage she had 6 so the pain and pleasure both extreme.

I never knew she did multiples ! That is awesome ! Did you get to clean her after ? Or during ?
There was nothing to clean on her pussy as the guys were wearing condoms. A couple of them came in their condoms but most of them came on her face or in her mouth when they finished. Every time ended with her giving me a cumkiss. I ended up eating 4 loads from 4 different guys that way while we were there.

This load is hard to see because he is still cumming when the pic was taken, but it was by far the biggest load of the night. Jen had a huge facial from him and it was all over her mouth and chin. As soon as he was done she stood up and grabbed me by the shirt and started making out with me. My face was covered and there was so much. I was trying to get it off my face and eat it so we could move on and I remember a big gob of it fell on my t shirt, leaving a wet spot that was there most of the night. Every now and then Jen would laugh and point out I had a cumstain on my shirt from another guy, then go back to sucking and fucking.

Yeah, it was hot. Screenshot_20191007-161501_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
We are going to another meet and greet right now. Already in our room and Jen is doing her hair and makeup. Some of the same brothers she played with last time are back tonight. Plus a few other guys that heard about her exploits last month and have been asking about her. This should be a very naughty GB filled night!

And we just arrived back in our room with a guy Jen picked out from the meet and greet. They are making out now. I think she gave a few of her friends our room number when I wasnt looking though lol

He just came in Jen's pussy doggystyle. She had been having me reach under her to rub her clot with one of her vibrations g toys and was getting close. So when he came she pushed my face in her ass from behind and made finish her off with her toy while she was grinding into my face.

I barely got to eat any of her cream pie. I think it's all rubbed into my nose lips and cheeks. It made her cum so she pushed me away to snuggle with him.

Have you thought about asking her the permission to be under her while she's getting fucked doggystyle and having the bull pull his BBC out and cum directly on your face or in your mouth?

Back