This load is hard to see because he is still cumming when the pic was taken, but it was by far the biggest load of the night. Jen had a huge facial from him and it was all over her mouth and chin. As soon as he was done she stood up and grabbed me by the shirt and started making out with me. My face was covered and there was so much. I was trying to get it off my face and eat it so we could move on and I remember a big gob of it fell on my t shirt, leaving a wet spot that was there most of the night. Every now and then Jen would laugh and point out I had a cumstain on my shirt from another guy, then go back to sucking and fucking.

Yeah, it was hot. View attachment 2900749
So wonderful and fabulous. How HOT!

Sorry we havent been updating this thread. It's certainly not that Jen has been behaving, far from it. She's been having more crazy BBC fun than ever. We have been going to monthly parties, she has a new regular guy she is smitten with, and we also found a gangbang group that she has hooked up with. A few overnight getaways without me there bugging her with my camera too.

Tonight we are off to a BBC gangbang party and there are going to be over 20 guys there and 6 or 7 wives. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Jen is determined to make me watch her get DPd by a couple of hung black guys as she has been on a crazy anal kink the last couple of months. As in she really has been enjoying getting her ass fucked, especially by one guy in particular.

I have a lot of good pics and video from recent events, so I will get around d to sharing some of it.

Back