They had their fun and are done. I got a ton of pics and video I clicked away as they played. They had me lay on the bed while they went at it so Jen was laying against me or in my lap for all of it.

In the end he pulled out and came on her pussy missionary. As soon as he finished she grabbed me by the head and pushed my face in her pussy, getting his cum all over my face as I tried to lick it all up. Big load too!
My dream cum true

She met him on another site than this. He had me eat her out every time he pulled out and supposedly he came deep in her near the end but I never tasted cum when I was down there. I think maybe he wasnt as big a bummer as he claimed and juat shot a little bit inside her.

Another reason why we like it better when they pull out and cum on her.

She met him on another site than this. He had me eat her out every time he pulled out and supposedly he came deep in her near the end but I never tasted cum when I was down there. I think maybe he wasnt as big a bummer as he claimed and juat shot a little bit inside her.

Another reason why we like it better when they pull out and cum on her.
Does Jen like that too or would she prefer they cum deep in her?

She likes it better when they pull out and make a mess. She says some guys feel good when they cum inside because they pulsate and throb when they do. But a lot of them dont do anything and you cant even twll if the guy isnt making noise

She likes it better when they pull out and make a mess. She says some guys feel good when they cum inside because they pulsate and throb when they do. But a lot of them dont do anything and you cant even twll if the guy isnt making noise
I see. My wife says she likes it better when her bull cums deep inside and he sure as hell does too. She will moan as he is cumming ! LOL

Getting ready for bed because I have to get up at about 2am for work tomorrow, and Jen just informed me I may be woken by a rocking bed tonight! One of her favorite boytoys is sneaking over late tonight. I dont know if I will be here for all of it, part of it, or NONE of it.

Worst case scenario, or most torturous one, is that he is pounding away on my wife's sweet pussy while I am walking out the door for work, and I cant stick around to see how it ends.

I SO cannot sleep. She just snuck in and out of the bedroom real quick to get something, thinking I was asleep. I can smell her perfume and saw in the light of the door her hair is all done up and she was wearing a sexy robe. No click clack of high heels though. It must be soon.

I heard him pull in but he never came inside. I gave it a few minutes ( since Im supposed to be asleep) ans snooped around. They are in our rv in the driveway. The light was on and it was rocking. I crept close to it and could hear Jen moaning. And I can see light from a phone so I think he is taking pictures of her but Im not sure.

Back