She just sent my phone a pic and a short video. Both of her sucking his cock. In the video he whispers to her to show her wedding ring and she switches hands while blowing him so it is showing off.

Been a while since we updated. Mostly because Jen hasn't had many adventures and none of them have had any pics or videos to show.

Today I am off and I woke up this morning a little earlier than my wife planned. I found her picking up the house wearing a sexy leopard print robe and her hair and makeup were done.she looked upset that I was up. Then I looked does and saw stockings on her legs and knew something was up lol. She told me she was going to surprise me and that (blank) was going to be here any second. Then asked me to help finish picking up and to make the bed for her. About 5 minutes later her boytoy let himself in. She had just enough time to change her leopard robe and put on a see through pink one. And that was off in a few minutes anyway.

He fucked her once and pulled out and came on my wifes pussy missionary while I snapped pics. Then when I offered to grab a towel for her to wipe up they both told me to eat it and swallow it all.

He had to go after so it was a quickie, but Jen told me that all of her 3 holes have been reclaimed by bbc so not to ask about getting into any of the 3 of them so she could keep it that way.

Now ahe is getting ready for work as I type this. I have all day off and the most exciting this to happen today by FAR has already happened!

Back