Creampie eating...

My husband has never licked me when he and I make love, after he comes he's content to snuggle but didn't lick. But when I'm with a friend, husband is excited watching plus the fact he hasn't come and he always licks me afterwards. I love the feeling, it always feels very erotic and like I'm sharing some of the pleasure I just enjoyed by letting my husband lick me.

I started by snowballing my husband's load back into his mouth. Then I started riding his face to cum more after he had cum inside me. After that he would gladly lick his own sperm load out of me anytime to make me cum again. That progressed to him licking ANY load out of me whenever as I orgasm repeatedly. It's part of our play, and I wouldn't dare exclude him from it.

The first time my hubby told me he eats his own cum I didn't believe him (I had been with/ dated probably 20-30 men before him and not one single guy had ever even hinted it, so I'd never seen or heard of it before him) so I sucked his cock, then snowballed him and it was one of the hottest things i'd done sexually up until then seeing how excited he was from it. I think its a great starting point, if a male wants to prove his submissiveness to his wife, consuming his own cum sets a certain dynamic between a husband and wife I think, well it did for us.

Men did you start eating your own creampie/cum from your wife/girlfriend,then move to eating other men's creampies/ cum??
I was eating creampie before it was called that my second wife and I were swingers and one time I was in the bathroom with her after she had been fucked really good and she was going to wipe here pussy with some toilet paper but her pussy was sore and I said you know my tongue is softer so she spread her legs and I licked alot of come out of her and was hooked, there were times I would eat come from her pussy 5-6 times a night then of course I started sucking cock cause I really loved the taste of cum then we had a threesome with a black man and as soon as I sucked his cock I was hooked on black cock I wish I could talk my present wife into it I would love to see her suck and get fucked by a black cock as well as me sucking black cock again so now I only get to eat my own creampie and do it every time time I cum in her and some times when she sucks me off she will kiss me with her mouth full of cum

I
I started hubby out by deep kissing him after he came in my mouth. Eventually I got him to eat his own cum from me. And the first time I got fucked by a BBC I just pushed hubby down, climbed on his face and ground my cum dripping cunt into his mouth. He was so excited he shot his load without even being touched.
I liked to be underneath licking clit and cock and as soon as he pulls out there is usually a big gob of cum that I dont miss out on and of course my mouth is right there in case he wants to get his black cock cleaned off

Like some other cpls here, we started out with me asking her how does a cock feel in her mouth...how does cum taste. She said every guys cum tasted different. Next thing she was snowballing me with my cum, and when she was playing she snowballed me with other guys cum. Eventually having me clean her and enjoy a creampie. If I have silky seconds, I will first have some pie then slide in and add my cream, ending with a big pie to eat up.

After I get my pussy creampied by big black cocks when i come home my hubby licks my pussy clean as I tell him all the nasty things that my black lovers did to me, and sometimes he watches them fill my pussy and then he licks me and kisses me so that I too taste their cum.

Your hubby is a lucky man to get to clean your beautiful pussy and lick up all that black seed. Of course, you're also lucky to be creampied by a black man and to get fucked properly. Make sure you keep telling your husband all the nasty things those black men do to you.

I started hubby out by deep kissing him after he came in my mouth. Eventually I got him to eat his own cum from me. And the first time I got fucked by a BBC I just pushed hubby down, climbed on his face and ground my cum dripping cunt into his mouth. He was so excited he shot his load without even being touched.
wow that's hott

Back