Creampie eating...

I started hubby out by deep kissing him after he came in my mouth. Eventually I got him to eat his own cum from me. And the first time I got fucked by a BBC I just pushed hubby down, climbed on his face and ground my cum dripping cunt into his mouth. He was so excited he shot his load without even being touched.
Yum of like to do it also lick your cum filled pussy

I started by snowballing my husband's load back into his mouth. Then I started riding his face to cum more after he had cum inside me. After that he would gladly lick his own sperm load out of me anytime to make me cum again. That progressed to him licking ANY load out of me whenever as I orgasm repeatedly. It's part of our play, and I wouldn't dare exclude him from it.
My dream wife! I'd gladly eat your cum filled pussy.

Men did you start eating your own creampie/cum from your wife/girlfriend,then move to eating other men's creampies/ cum??
I started with my wife and the first guy she fucked. As far as eating my own cum, I could never do it. I loved licking my wife's soaking wet cum filled pussy, I loved how she would react to my mouth and tongue in her after he came in her. She would go wild. Loving that I was eating her and his cum.
We would for weeks talk dirty in bed prior to having "fun" with another guy. The sexual tension would become unbearable as we searched out the right guy, then took our time.
Many nights my wife would want me to eat her after I came in her, and I would try. But the second I cum, the desire to do so would flood in the opposite direction,

I started with my wife and the first guy she fucked. As far as eating my own cum, I could never do it. I loved licking my wife's soaking wet cum filled pussy, I loved how she would react to my mouth and tongue in her after he came in her. She would go wild. Loving that I was eating her and his cum.
We would for weeks talk dirty in bed prior to having "fun" with another guy. The sexual tension would become unbearable as we searched out the right guy, then took our time.
Many nights my wife would want me to eat her after I came in her, and I would try. But the second I cum, the desire to do so would flood in the opposite direction,
Get her to ‘forcibly’ snowball you, that can help get you past the not wanting to?

I licked my wife out one night and found the flavour diffrent to usual then it clicked shed been cream pied by a BBC she played with the night before he left a massive load and her pussy was still open and in just ozzed out. She told after I'd licked her clean
I processed to try fuck her in doggy and the asshole was looking well used also .
She's such a nasty wife and now I'm her cleaner too

That massive load was your first clue that a black bull fucked her. I know you lapped it up.

My_Cucky_5.jpg
Its hot!

After I get my pussy creampied by big black cocks when i come home my hubby licks my pussy clean as I tell him all the nasty things that my black lovers did to me, and sometimes he watches them fill my pussy and then he licks me and kisses me so that I too taste their cum.
Nothing better than that intimacy between hubby and wife.

My wife hasn't cuckolded me yet, but she has sat on my face after I've cum in her and I've licked her out.
I don't think she's ever had my cum in her mouth.

Last edited:
We were in a bit of a rut where he wasn't satisfying me. As each time past my frustration grew until I had enough and when he came quickly again in the heat of the moment I grabbed his head and pushed him down while telling him your not finished! He struggled at first but i wasn't taking no for an answer and used both hands until he gave in and rammed his tongue into me.
The resulting orgasm was mind blowing, he now knows to slide down after his dick cums and I lay back while I tell him to suck my lovers cum its never his and I love it!

I started hubby out by deep kissing him after he came in my mouth. Eventually I got him to eat his own cum from me. And the first time I got fucked by a BBC I just pushed hubby down, climbed on his face and ground my cum dripping cunt into his mouth. He was so excited he shot his load without even being touched.
did you plan to make him a cum eating cuckold

We were in a bit of a rut where he wasn't satisfying me. As each time past my frustration grew until I had enough and when he came quickly again in the heat of the moment I grabbed his head and pushed him down while telling him your not finished! He struggled at first but i wasn't taking no for an answer and used both hands until he gave in and rammed his tongue into me.
The resulting orgasm was mind blowing, he now knows to slide down after his dick cums and I lay back while I tell him to suck my lovers cum its never his and I love it!
Fucking hot -- the black guy owns your pussy and owns your hubby too.

I was ******. After 3 BBC snakes lined her pussy with black cum I grabbed myself by the back of the head and shoved my own head down there and licked her clean.

Back