Pussy Eating was he better before or after

I’m not sure about these people being so proud of having a small dick . That’s not why we are here ,my man is all man , always has been . Hes just a dirty one that has always looked to take our sex to new levels. I really don’t enjoy reading people putting them selves down here . Everyone is beautiful that puts the effort into keeping their love tight no matter what the turn on is .This site is starting to feel a bit racist, I don’t know it’s just my opinion I could be wrong to each his o2n .

Last edited:
I’m not sure about these people being so proud of having a small dick . That’s not why we are here ,my man is all man , always has been . Hes just a dirty one that has always looked to take our sex to new levels. I really don’t enjoy reading people putting them selves down here . Everyone is beautiful that puts the effort into keeping their love tight no matter what the turn on is .This site is starting to feel a bit racist, I don’t know it’s just my opinion I can’t be wrong to each his o2n .
You won't believe it, but it is a special form of the highest love when my wife compares and humiliates my little dick in front of other men. She knows very well what emotions I am experiencing at the same time. I know my place very well, I like it and I am proud of it. And no racism, everything is natural and fair. And husbands who have understood this are much happier than others.

You won't believe it, but it is a special form of the highest love when my wife compares and humiliates my little dick in front of other men. She knows very well what emotions I am experiencing at the same time. I know my place very well, I like it and I am proud of it. And no racism, everything is natural and fair. And husbands who have understood this are much happier than others.
Hmm ok I’m not hear to argue this I’m only asking and saying my/ our opinions . I love the skin colour of dark on white , as I’m sure most understand , it looks so sexy . We love all people in this world,it just feels very Emasculating to read men and wives putting their cock size down . The way they do here I can tell you from me bei very experienced lol not all white guys have small cocks lol that is just stupid. .maybe we don’t belong here :(

The way they do here I can tell you from me bei very experienced lol not all white guys have small cocks lol that is just stupid. .maybe we don’t belong here
Not all. But not all white guys become cuckolds. We also have a lot of experience, and we have much more experience with white men, since we have very few black men. I can tell you with confidence that the size of black men's dicks is much larger than white men's

Not all. But not all white guys become cuckolds. We also have a lot of experience, and we have much more experience with white men, since we have very few black men. I can tell you with confidence that the size of black men's dicks is much larger than white men's
Ok , thank you for the answers.

I’m not sure about these people being so proud of having a small dick . That’s not why we are here ,my man is all man , always has been . Hes just a dirty one that has always looked to take our sex to new levels. I really don’t enjoy reading people putting them selves down here . Everyone is beautiful that puts the effort into keeping their love tight no matter what the turn on is .This site is starting to feel a bit racist, I don’t know it’s just my opinion I can’t be wrong to each his o2n .
Hi, well, its just pride in yourself. In other words, why should only the big dicked men who give a girl amazing sex feel pride? A lot of men in this lifestyle are small endowed and they pride themselves in the other sexual acts they are good at. It should be admired really. They are realists. And for a small endowed man, so often the deepest love they feel is from the first woman they are cuckolded by. Who removes the hopeless pressure to perform. Sexual bliss for some guys is not about their dick at all.

Hi, well, its just pride in yourself. In other words, why should only the big dicked men who give a girl amazing sex feel pride? A lot of men in this lifestyle are small endowed and they pride themselves in the other sexual acts they are good at. It should be admired really. They are realists. And for a small endowed man, so often the deepest love they feel is from the first woman they are cuckolded by. Who removes the hopeless pressure to perform. Sexual bliss for some guys is not about their dick at all.

But they dont clean up anywhere as good as a white husband fact

Back