Pussy Eating was he better before or after

Hmm ok Iā€™m not hear to argue this Iā€™m only asking and saying my/ our opinions . I love the skin colour of dark on white , as Iā€™m sure most understand , it looks so sexy . We love all people in this world,it just feels very Emasculating to read men and wives putting their cock size down . The way they do here I can tell you from me bei very experienced lol not all white guys have small cocks lol that is just stupid. .maybe we donā€™t belong here :(
Your point that all white guys don't have small cocks. But realize this site is primarily for people who love BBC . Maybe some white guys with BWCs should launch their own white version of this site. This site caters to it's specific audience and does so very well. Again, rather than trying to make white poiints here is not a good use of time and energy. I'm here to learn because my wife and I do role plays in bed about big black bulls so I am here to try and pick up lessons on getting her to be with BBC and me in real time. And although I am not fem but I would want to try cleaning up BBC cum out of her. For me that kind of humiliation before my wife and a bull would be amazing for me. If you have any thoughts I would like to hear from you.

Giving oral is a wonderful selfless sexual activity.
As a young man, i was rubbish as giving oral, and as always in a rush to stick my willy in.
My gf at the time, stop this bad activity and trained me to go down on her first, she paced me to make sure she had some good orgasms first before allowing me to enter.
As such, giving her oral was our sort of forplay, she was in control and it lasted as long as she wanted.
So, i become a much better lover that way, in fact better at giving oral, and using my willy.

Hi, well, its just pride in yourself. In other words, why should only the big dicked men who give a girl amazing sex feel pride? A lot of men in this lifestyle are small endowed and they pride themselves in the other sexual acts they are good at. It should be admired really. They are realists. And for a small endowed man, so often the deepest love they feel is from the first woman they are cuckolded by. Who removes the hopeless pressure to perform. Sexual bliss for some guys is not about their dick at all.
Very well considered and stated!

Iā€™m not sure about these people being so proud of having a small dick . Thatā€™s not why we are here ,my man is all man , always has been . Hes just a dirty one that has always looked to take our sex to new levels. I really donā€™t enjoy reading people putting them selves down here . Everyone is beautiful that puts the effort into keeping their love tight no matter what the turn on is .This site is starting to feel a bit racist, I donā€™t know itā€™s just my opinion I could be wrong to each his o2n .
Agreed I think it's time the site moved forward and focus more on the cuckolding and the lifestyle.

Back