Couples meeting and vetting Bulls in public. Do you normally get stares and looks?

We met this black man in a bar. We had never seen him before. But when he arrived at the bar, he walked over to us, sat down next to my wife, said hello and asked if we were the couple that had agreed to meet him. I told him yes we were and it was nice to meet him. He did not reply but just sat next to my wife and started to play with my wife. Luckily I did get to watch him spread my wife's wrap around dress almost completely open, exposing her bra completely. Then he put his black hands inside my wife's bra to play with her big white mostly naked TiTs and nipples. He also played with my wife's cunt and she even spread her legs wide open, exposing her panties, which he put his black hands inside to finger fuck her married white pussy, all while I was sitting on the other side of my wife and in front of about 20 other strangers in the bar. It was embarrassing to have a strange black man playing with my wife's big naked white Tits and finger fucking her cunt in front of everyone. They all could see this black man was using my white wife like a cheap dirty white slut in front of me, her husband, in public; it was embarrassing for me but it was much more exciting.
Yes it was very exciting. Sadly I did not watch them in the car because he told me to give him my car keys and stay in the bar and they were coming back in. Instead because my wife was *******, he just decided to strip my wife completely naked outside by our car and then fuck her big naked TiTs until he shot his cum all over them. Then he put my naked wife in our car and came back to me in the bar to give me our car keys and tell me that he was finished with my wife and he had left my wife naked in our car.

Whenever the chemistry between my wife and her potential bull is going great, they look like a genuine couple. I feel like i'm getting looks like I'm the loser friend/third wheel .
Get that foolishness out of your head...you're self-confident to have the Bull as an enhancement not a substitute in the marriage; however, some servicing another hotwife might boost your insecurity....

We met this black man in a bar. We had never seen him before. But when he arrived at the bar, he walked over to us, sat down next to my wife, said hello and asked if we were the couple that had agreed to meet him. I told him yes we were and it was nice to meet him. He did not reply but just sat next to my wife and started to play with my wife. Luckily I did get to watch him spread my wife's wrap around dress almost completely open, exposing her bra completely. Then he put his black hands inside my wife's bra to play with her big white mostly naked TiTs and nipples. He also played with my wife's cunt and she even spread her legs wide open, exposing her panties, which he put his black hands inside to finger fuck her married white pussy, all while I was sitting on the other side of my wife and in front of about 20 other strangers in the bar. It was embarrassing to have a strange black man playing with my wife's big naked white Tits and finger fucking her cunt in front of everyone. They all could see this black man was using my white wife like a cheap dirty white slut in front of me, her husband, in public; it was embarrassing for me but it was much more exciting.
Yes it was very exciting. Sadly I did not watch them in the car because he told me to give him my car keys and stay in the bar and they were coming back in. Instead because my wife was *******, he just decided to strip my wife completely naked outside by our car and then fuck her big naked TiTs until he shot his cum all over them. Then he put my naked wife in our car and came back to me in the bar to give me our car keys and tell me that he was finished with my wife and he had left my wife naked in our car.
that's hot

Eventually my wife started wearing sheer tops with sweaters or ligh weight jackets over the top. If she felt a bit of chemistry with the guy we were meeting she could reveal a bit of her breasts to get hs attention and help convince him to join us later.flimsy5.jpg

I've met lots of couples, never noticed the looks. Maybe because it's in Cali where is super laid back, although the women weren't dressed super sexy.

Back