Couples & Hotwives, How has BBC play spiced up your sex life?

Robin and I have always had a incredible sex life without doubt. Joining the IR lifestyle and Robin becoming black exclusive..a QoS and bringing black men into our relationship for Robin to enjoy socially and sexually opened up a whole new world to our life. It has allowed Robin to openly show and express her strong inner desires and needs to be with black men and experience the incredibly wonderful sexual pleasure that only black men can give to her and gives her the opportunity to pleasure black men which she loves so much doing. For me it has provided the freedom to share Robin with black men....to see Robin with black men which I love so much and watching her being totally satisfied sexually by the black lovers that she desires so much. All of that has made Robin and my sex life much more powerful....intense....relevant.2457283

Great question!!!!!!!! Part of what excites me as a wannabe cuck is the potential for hawt reclaim sex. Hopefully, some other experienced couples can confirm this. For the wives specifically, is reclaim sex just as enjoyable in its own way as is the IR sex?

Robin and I have always had a incredible sex life without doubt. Joining the IR lifestyle and Robin becoming black exclusive..a QoS and bringing black men into our relationship for Robin to enjoy socially and sexually opened up a whole new world to our life. It has allowed Robin to openly show and express her strong inner desires and needs to be with black men and experience the incredibly wonderful sexual pleasure that only black men can give to her and gives her the opportunity to pleasure black men which she loves so much doing. For me it has provided the freedom to share Robin with black men....to see Robin with black men which I love so much and watching her being totally satisfied sexually by the black lovers that she desires so much. All of that has made Robin and my sex life much more powerful....intense....relevant.View attachment 2457283

Awesome!!

Robin and I have always had a incredible sex life without doubt. Joining the IR lifestyle and Robin becoming black exclusive..a QoS and bringing black men into our relationship for Robin to enjoy socially and sexually opened up a whole new world to our life. It has allowed Robin to openly show and express her strong inner desires and needs to be with black men and experience the incredibly wonderful sexual pleasure that only black men can give to her and gives her the opportunity to pleasure black men which she loves so much doing. For me it has provided the freedom to share Robin with black men....to see Robin with black men which I love so much and watching her being totally satisfied sexually by the black lovers that she desires so much. All of that has made Robin and my sex life much more powerful....intense....relevant.View attachment 2457283
It's great that sharing her with black men has worked out so well for you two. We had the same experience in the beginning, seeing my wife get interracially satisfied with our sex life becoming more intense. Complications did develop though. Jealousy and real world reality invaded our sex life that was not there before. We had to step back from the lifestyle.

It's great that sharing her with black men has worked out so well for you two. We had the same experience in the beginning, seeing my wife get interracially satisfied with our sex life becoming more intense. Complications did develop though. Jealousy and real world reality invaded our sex life that was not there before. We had to step back from the lifestyle.
This is very bad indeed. The husband is very important to be comfortable in this relationship. The husbands usually enter an internal battled between their egos being hurt and their cocks becoming hard seeing the wife with black bulls on the same time. The husbands need to chill and understand that In most of the cases the wives love them so much that without their approvals they would be hesitant despite how deep and strong their desire for black cock is. I believe your wife is like that too and despite you feel on the outside sometimes you are definitely not.

It has been a very positive thing for us as a couple!! On so many different levels, it's very erotic and sensual and fantastic sexually, all those wonderful feelings and erotic pleasures carry over into the bedroom for my husband and I. Having another man in my life causes my husband to be more like that attentive, horny, loving man I married!! Now don't get me wrong, my husband is a loving and wonderful man and our relationship is fantastic before we started this lifestyle. But since having another partner in my life now on a regular basis, it has taken my relationship with my husband to even better levels!! I'm glad it's been a positive experience for you viper!

Legs up high and wide...fuck me heels pointed skyward...and a BBC buried in her white pussy...PERFECT! Great pic.

This is very bad indeed. The husband is very important to be comfortable in this relationship. The husbands usually enter an internal battled between their egos being hurt and their cocks becoming hard seeing the wife with black bulls on the same time. The husbands need to chill and understand that In most of the cases the wives love them so much that without their approvals they would be hesitant despite how deep and strong their desire for black cock is. I believe your wife is like that too and despite you feel on the outside sometimes you are definitely not.
I applaud you on your response here......you certainly sound like a man with great knowledge of married white couples living the IR lifestyle. Although Robin and I have never had any sort of problems with her desires to be with black men and my love for seeing her with black men I am sure that it is not that way for everyone. It could be hard for some husbands seeing how much thier wife is enjoying the black men that they are with...the lust and passion between his wife and her black lover which mite make them wonder if his wife has stronger feelings for the black man than she does for him while his mind is perplexed with his love for seeing his white wife with black men...a double edged sword for him to deal with. I love your remedy for this situation in as much as it is so true in most cases that the wife does love her husband immensely for without his love and support her desires to be with black men would never be filled during thier marrriage. It does take a strong marital relationship....love and trust for each other...no jealousy or resentment on the husbands part....the understanding from both husband and wife that she is only being shared with black men for boths pleasure to truly make this the beautiful lifestyle that it is meant to be.

That's weird because you say Robin has become black exclusive, and at the ending you say you n Robin are much better.
So what is it she is exclusive with black men ( leaving you out ) this you no longer get sex , then how can it be sexually better for you ?

Back