Clean Up Duty: A Guide

Got2

Male
From
NY, US
Clean Up Duty: Husband’s Job, Wife’s Pleasure, Bull’s Dominance

A Constructive Guide

There are many threads on this site discussing the role of the Cuckold and his duties. A theme that comes up many times is that of performing oral sex on the wife after she has been inseminated by her Bull. Some call it ‘eating the Cream Pie’, others call it ‘Clean up’. Some, women and men, are disgusted by the whole idea. Others see it as a special service, reserved for only the most intimate of occasions. And some see it as just a fantasy.

I see it a a necessary, delightful, rewarding and fulfilling part of the Hotwife-Bull-Cuckold experience. I call it Clean Up Duty.

From the Woman’s Perspective:

Tasting semen (sperm or cum if you prefer) is part of being sexually active for a woman. If you came of age in the 1980’s or 1990’s, blow jobs were your introduction into the the wold of sex. You blew him in his car, perhaps even in your family’s drive way, to reward him, keep him sexually happy without having to put out for him. When the sexual affair of President Clinton and Monica came to light, it became a challenge to see who was the best Blow Job Queen in your high school. In college, at the frat party, if you were asked to go up to his room during the party, you were expected to blow him on his bed, just to be friendly. Ladies, we have all tasted sperm. For those who like it, it is an acquired taste. And for some strange reason, being ‘oral’ is what a woman’s brain is wired to do. Remember that.

For him, not so much. He has never tasted sperm (probably). The entire idea of sucking a cock, and getting a mouth full of cum is as revolting an idea as drinking urine (or something equally disgusting). You are going to have to ease him into this role of clean up man. You are going to have to tease him, taunt him, and encourage him. You will also have to reward him with your worlds and your actions. As far as your actions, well, that will not be difficult because this Clean Up role will bring you both into a closer sexual bond.

Why Clean Up Duty on you, the Wife?

Weather you have had one lover, or many, or dozens, you know, he is not even in The Game if he has not gone down on you. You remember, vividly, how it felt when that first boy licked you down there. You remember how your body and mind tingled that first time when your Bull pulled your panties aside and drove his tongue against your clit and past your pussy lips. When your husband puts his head between your legs and begins to lick the cum out of your freshly fucked pussy, you will feel that same sensation, every time your husband goes down on you to clean you. Every time.

For your relationship, his Clean Up Duty will both solidify his subservient position in the Hotwife-Bull-Cuck relationship, empower him as The Clean Up Man in reclaiming your pussy from the seed the Bull just implanted. This sexual act will bring you both closer in your sexual relationship. After all, your cuckold husband will now be a participant in the sexual act that you just experienced with your Bull by literally removing the foreign seed from the marital pussy. At the same time, receive the Bull’s cum, mixed with your juices, in his mouth. Everybody shares in the exchange of bodily fluid and orgasms. Win for all, especially you.

I will show you how to ease him into this by example to follow.

Why Clean Up The Wife: Cuckold’s Role:

He just fucked your wife and now his cum is dripping out of her pussy.

He just FUCKED YOUR WIFE and now HIS CUM is dripping out of HER PUSSY!

The pussy that is supposed to be reserved to you, exclusive to you and YOUR cum, till death do you part. That is why it is your DUTY to clean it out.

Game on!

Clean out his sperm, their mess, from her glorious, pink, engorged pussy! Do it! Get out that foreign stuff, clean it for your use once more, reclaim it as yours and give her more pleasure while doing it. Weather she says it or not, she will always appreciate your efforts. Disgusting? So what! It is your duty to perform.

Need I say more?

The most sexual pleasure she now enjoys with you is when you bring her to orgasm with your tongue. It’s true. Your penis is so much smaller than his cock. When you cum inside of her, it is now mostly for your pleasure. When THEY have sex, their orgasms last longer, are more deeply and intensely felt than she with you. You know this, you can see how flushed she gets when she has sex with the Bull.

Clean His sperm out of her vagina. Reclaim her by giving her the sexual satisfaction she needs from YOU, her husband. Be a part of Their Sex. Share and enjoy.

The Bull, The Rush of It

You have done it! Fucked her good and hard. Bareback because you all trust each other. Nutted in her, kissed her one final time and pulled out. Now her pussy is dripping with your cum, your seed. Get the husband to clean her out. Work out the details with her before the act, the conspiracy that you both put together.

There is no better physical and psychological proof that you are The Man in this relationship than having her husband put his head between her legs, see her swollen pussy dripping with the product of her juice and your cum, smell it and TASTE it. You have just gone where no other man should have ever been allowed and you have left your seed as a Conquering Hero.

Let him lick it up and lick it out. He needs to. Just enjoy the rush of watching the vanquished.

Side Note: He does not need to be present during the insemination for it to be Clean Up Duty

Sperm can last in a woman’s vagina for several days, and leak out during that time. If she was fucked at the Bulls’ place, or the hotel room, or in her home when Hubby-Cuck was not around, he can still clean her out. The wife will still smell of sex for a long time. The cum will be dripping out of her, into her panties and down her leg even, when she gets home or when hubby gets home. It’s still Cleaning Out The Wife.

A short informational story about ‘Their First Time with Clean Up Duty’

Remember what I said about controlling your husband’s little head through the use of orgasm and orgasm withholding? You can use that, ladies. If you get him horny enough, you can get your hubby to walk on coals. He'll walk through that fire to get to you, or he'll walk through that fire just because it pleases you. He'll even drag his dick through the coals if it means he gets to put it where he wants. This is how I used this to my advantage.

About a month ago while my husband was settling in to watch my lover and I together in bed, I asked him if he would like to go down on me to prepare me for my lovers cock. He said yes, so I lay back and allowed him to use his wonderful tongue for a few minutes, getting me even wetter. That lasted for three or four minutes then I told him that was enough and he stopped and got off the bed.

My lover climbed on top and we began to have sex. About 15 minutes after we began, I asked my lover to pull out for a moment and then asked my husband if he would like to eat my “slick pussy”. My husband said sure, and repeated his efforts between my legs (which felt glorious).

After a few minutes I told him that was enough and my lover resumed screwing me. Later he reached his climax within me and expended his usual, copious amount of semen.

After we rested I asked my husband if he would like to lie beside me, finger my pussy and masturbate. He said he did. I knew he would. So I spread my legs a bit and told him to place his head on my thigh so he could get a good look down there. Stroking himself he lasted no more than two minutes before shooting all over my leg and the bedsheets again. When he finished, I told him that the next time he would get an even closer look down there. I wanted to plant the idea but not push him too fast.

Before I saw my lover again we had several nights of pillow chat, discussing how he had fingered my pussy earlier and enjoyed seeing and feeling me after sex. I told him that it excited me for him to be down there after I was with another man, feeling him between my legs. I asked him if he could smell my excitement and wondered what it would be like to taste me after I’d had sex with someone. I didn’t push the idea. Instead I left it there.

The next time was less than three weeks later. Once again, my lover and I had my husband go down on me before we screwed, than do it once more midway through our first screw. At the end my lover once again filled me with his usual gift.

But this time I was ready to try something new. The time had come to push my husband a little further. I asked him to get in the bed with us, lay down beside me and place his head on my thigh, just like last time. After he did I parted my legs to give him a better view in the dim light. Then, as he began to masturbate I deliberately reached between the folds of my pussy and dipped my index finger into the wetness, bringing it then to my lips and letting him see me taste the flavor of our combined juices. I moved my finger slowly in and out of my mouth, using my tongue on it, making sure to let him see how much I loved the taste.

My husband watched in fascination, as I moved my hand back to my crotch and dipped the same finger into my wet pussy again. But this time I moved my hand toward his face.

He recoiled as my hand approached, but I quickly placed my other hand behind his head and said ‘no’. Then I slowly eased my slippery finger between his lips. He didn’t flinch as I traced my finger around his lips. Then I repeated my action, once again from my pussy to his lips. After the third time, I asked him if that was so bad. He said “No not really”.

So I spread my legs wider and told him to get between them. He looked up at me tentatively, and then did as I said, sliding over my thigh and putting his face about a foot away from my crotch. He stared between my legs, then looked up at me.

As soon as our eyes met I said “Do it”. He knew what I was saying.

My lover and I both watched silently. My husband shifted himself closer until I felt his hot breath down there. I could literally feel his indecision. That's when I reached down with both hands, put them behind his head and gently pulled him those last few inches. His mouth made contact with my wet flesh and I knew I had him.

He seemed to be overcome with it at first, but then I felt him gradually give in and he began to enjoy it. I noticed his excitement building. He became more animated. Soon juices were everywhere. I could feel his tongue begin to explore and taste me, moving deeper inside. Soon it was a plethora of sexual juices; my wetness mixed with my lovers’ semen mixed with my husband’s saliva. It was as much of a sexual pleasure as it was a personal victory for me. His being down there was all my doing and I loved that every bit as much as I did his tongue.

I will always remember the feeling of lying in that bed and kissing another man deeply, while feeling the pleasure of my husband's tongue eagerly slurping between my widespread legs.

Nights like that one make it ALL worth it! It's not disgusting, it does not make him Gay or weak. You just enjoyed pleasure with your Bull, now let the hubby participate in pleasuring you...and winning back your pussy, body and mind.

Clean Up Duty: Husband’s Job, Wife’s Pleasure, Bull’s Dominance

A Constructive Guide

There are many threads on this site discussing the role of the Cuckold and his duties. A theme that comes up many times is that of performing oral sex on the wife after she has been inseminated by her Bull. Some call it ‘eating the Cream Pie’, others call it ‘Clean up’. Some, women and men, are disgusted by the whole idea. Others see it as a special service, reserved for only the most intimate of occasions. And some see it as just a fantasy.

I see it a a necessary, delightful, rewarding and fulfilling part of the Hotwife-Bull-Cuckold experience. I call it Clean Up Duty.

From the Woman’s Perspective:

Tasting semen (sperm or cum if you prefer) is part of being sexually active for a woman. If you came of age in the 1980’s or 1990’s, blow jobs were your introduction into the the wold of sex. You blew him in his car, perhaps even in your family’s drive way, to reward him, keep him sexually happy without having to put out for him. When the sexual affair of President Clinton and Monica came to light, it became a challenge to see who was the best Blow Job Queen in your high school. In college, at the frat party, if you were asked to go up to his room during the party, you were expected to blow him on his bed, just to be friendly. Ladies, we have all tasted sperm. For those who like it, it is an acquired taste. And for some strange reason, being ‘oral’ is what a woman’s brain is wired to do. Remember that.

For him, not so much. He has never tasted sperm (probably). The entire idea of sucking a cock, and getting a mouth full of cum is as revolting an idea as drinking urine (or something equally disgusting). You are going to have to ease him into this role of clean up man. You are going to have to tease him, taunt him, and encourage him. You will also have to reward him with your worlds and your actions. As far as your actions, well, that will not be difficult because this Clean Up role will bring you both into a closer sexual bond.

Why Clean Up Duty on you, the Wife?

Weather you have had one lover, or many, or dozens, you know, he is not even in The Game if he has not gone down on you. You remember, vividly, how it felt when that first boy licked you down there. You remember how your body and mind tingled that first time when your Bull pulled your panties aside and drove his tongue against your clit and past your pussy lips. When your husband puts his head between your legs and begins to lick the cum out of your freshly fucked pussy, you will feel that same sensation, every time your husband goes down on you to clean you. Every time.

For your relationship, his Clean Up Duty will both solidify his subservient position in the Hotwife-Bull-Cuck relationship, empower him as The Clean Up Man in reclaiming your pussy from the seed the Bull just implanted. This sexual act will bring you both closer in your sexual relationship. After all, your cuckold husband will now be a participant in the sexual act that you just experienced with your Bull by literally removing the foreign seed from the marital pussy. At the same time, receive the Bull’s cum, mixed with your juices, in his mouth. Everybody shares in the exchange of bodily fluid and orgasms. Win for all, especially you.

I will show you how to ease him into this by example to follow.

Why Clean Up The Wife: Cuckold’s Role:

He just fucked your wife and now his cum is dripping out of her pussy.

He just FUCKED YOUR WIFE and now HIS CUM is dripping out of HER PUSSY!

The pussy that is supposed to be reserved to you, exclusive to you and YOUR cum, till death do you part. That is why it is your DUTY to clean it out.

Game on!

Clean out his sperm, their mess, from her glorious, pink, engorged pussy! Do it! Get out that foreign stuff, clean it for your use once more, reclaim it as yours and give her more pleasure while doing it. Weather she says it or not, she will always appreciate your efforts. Disgusting? So what! It is your duty to perform.

Need I say more?

The most sexual pleasure she now enjoys with you is when you bring her to orgasm with your tongue. It’s true. Your penis is so much smaller than his cock. When you cum inside of her, it is now mostly for your pleasure. When THEY have sex, their orgasms last longer, are more deeply and intensely felt than she with you. You know this, you can see how flushed she gets when she has sex with the Bull.

Clean His sperm out of her vagina. Reclaim her by giving her the sexual satisfaction she needs from YOU, her husband. Be a part of Their Sex. Share and enjoy.

The Bull, The Rush of It

You have done it! Fucked her good and hard. Bareback because you all trust each other. Nutted in her, kissed her one final time and pulled out. Now her pussy is dripping with your cum, your seed. Get the husband to clean her out. Work out the details with her before the act, the conspiracy that you both put together.

There is no better physical and psychological proof that you are The Man in this relationship than having her husband put his head between her legs, see her swollen pussy dripping with the product of her juice and your cum, smell it and TASTE it. You have just gone where no other man should have ever been allowed and you have left your seed as a Conquering Hero.

Let him lick it up and lick it out. He needs to. Just enjoy the rush of watching the vanquished.

Side Note: He does not need to be present during the insemination for it to be Clean Up Duty

Sperm can last in a woman’s vagina for several days, and leak out during that time. If she was fucked at the Bulls’ place, or the hotel room, or in her home when Hubby-Cuck was not around, he can still clean her out. The wife will still smell of sex for a long time. The cum will be dripping out of her, into her panties and down her leg even, when she gets home or when hubby gets home. It’s still Cleaning Out The Wife.

A short informational story about ‘Their First Time with Clean Up Duty’

Remember what I said about controlling your husband’s little head through the use of orgasm and orgasm withholding? You can use that, ladies. If you get him horny enough, you can get your hubby to walk on coals. He'll walk through that fire to get to you, or he'll walk through that fire just because it pleases you. He'll even drag his dick through the coals if it means he gets to put it where he wants. This is how I used this to my advantage.

About a month ago while my husband was settling in to watch my lover and I together in bed, I asked him if he would like to go down on me to prepare me for my lovers cock. He said yes, so I lay back and allowed him to use his wonderful tongue for a few minutes, getting me even wetter. That lasted for three or four minutes then I told him that was enough and he stopped and got off the bed.

My lover climbed on top and we began to have sex. About 15 minutes after we began, I asked my lover to pull out for a moment and then asked my husband if he would like to eat my “slick pussy”. My husband said sure, and repeated his efforts between my legs (which felt glorious).

After a few minutes I told him that was enough and my lover resumed screwing me. Later he reached his climax within me and expended his usual, copious amount of semen.

After we rested I asked my husband if he would like to lie beside me, finger my pussy and masturbate. He said he did. I knew he would. So I spread my legs a bit and told him to place his head on my thigh so he could get a good look down there. Stroking himself he lasted no more than two minutes before shooting all over my leg and the bedsheets again. When he finished, I told him that the next time he would get an even closer look down there. I wanted to plant the idea but not push him too fast.

Before I saw my lover again we had several nights of pillow chat, discussing how he had fingered my pussy earlier and enjoyed seeing and feeling me after sex. I told him that it excited me for him to be down there after I was with another man, feeling him between my legs. I asked him if he could smell my excitement and wondered what it would be like to taste me after I’d had sex with someone. I didn’t push the idea. Instead I left it there.

The next time was less than three weeks later. Once again, my lover and I had my husband go down on me before we screwed, than do it once more midway through our first screw. At the end my lover once again filled me with his usual gift.

But this time I was ready to try something new. The time had come to push my husband a little further. I asked him to get in the bed with us, lay down beside me and place his head on my thigh, just like last time. After he did I parted my legs to give him a better view in the dim light. Then, as he began to masturbate I deliberately reached between the folds of my pussy and dipped my index finger into the wetness, bringing it then to my lips and letting him see me taste the flavor of our combined juices. I moved my finger slowly in and out of my mouth, using my tongue on it, making sure to let him see how much I loved the taste.

My husband watched in fascination, as I moved my hand back to my crotch and dipped the same finger into my wet pussy again. But this time I moved my hand toward his face.

He recoiled as my hand approached, but I quickly placed my other hand behind his head and said ‘no’. Then I slowly eased my slippery finger between his lips. He didn’t flinch as I traced my finger around his lips. Then I repeated my action, once again from my pussy to his lips. After the third time, I asked him if that was so bad. He said “No not really”.

So I spread my legs wider and told him to get between them. He looked up at me tentatively, and then did as I said, sliding over my thigh and putting his face about a foot away from my crotch. He stared between my legs, then looked up at me.

As soon as our eyes met I said “Do it”. He knew what I was saying.

My lover and I both watched silently. My husband shifted himself closer until I felt his hot breath down there. I could literally feel his indecision. That's when I reached down with both hands, put them behind his head and gently pulled him those last few inches. His mouth made contact with my wet flesh and I knew I had him.

He seemed to be overcome with it at first, but then I felt him gradually give in and he began to enjoy it. I noticed his excitement building. He became more animated. Soon juices were everywhere. I could feel his tongue begin to explore and taste me, moving deeper inside. Soon it was a plethora of sexual juices; my wetness mixed with my lovers’ semen mixed with my husband’s saliva. It was as much of a sexual pleasure as it was a personal victory for me. His being down there was all my doing and I loved that every bit as much as I did his tongue.

I will always remember the feeling of lying in that bed and kissing another man deeply, while feeling the pleasure of my husband's tongue eagerly slurping between my widespread legs.

Nights like that one make it ALL worth it! It's not disgusting, it does not make him Gay or weak. You just enjoyed pleasure with your Bull, now let the hubby participate in pleasuring you...and winning back your pussy, body and mind.
Great advise, truly awasome

• So right. It let's your husband reconnect and have a purpose in pleasing you. I like to tell my husband every detail while he cleans me if I visit my bull. If he is present, I tell him what the bull did that triggered each and every orgasm. I am so sensitive after being fucked by my bull's cock, my husband's tongue triggers the best orgasms from oral sex that I have. It may be I am so turned by him eating my lover's cum.

• So right. It let's your husband reconnect and have a purpose in pleasing you. I like to tell my husband every detail while he cleans me if I visit my bull. If he is present, I tell him what the bull did that triggered each and every orgasm. I am so sensitive after being fucked by my bull's cock, my husband's tongue triggers the best orgasms from oral sex that I have. It may be I am so turned by him eating my lover's cum.

Thank you, this was exactly what I was trying to convey.

I just like the feel of a large cock. My husband knows he can't satisfy me sexualy, but takes exceptional care of me financially. He has always bought me whatever I wanted and is completely agreeable with me having sex with other men. Sometimes he watches, but not always. He just wants to see me feeling good. In return, I give him blowjobs on a daily basis. He likes blowjobs because he says my pussy is too loose for his micropenis. We love each other very much and have a great relationship. I could never do any of the humiliation stuff to him.

I just like the feel of a large cock. My husband knows he can't satisfy me sexualy, but takes exceptional care of me financially. He has always bought me whatever I wanted and is completely agreeable with me having sex with other men. Sometimes he watches, but not always. He just wants to see me feeling good. In return, I give him blowjobs on a daily basis. He likes blowjobs because he says my pussy is too loose for his micropenis. We love each other very much and have a great relationship. I could never do any of the humiliation stuff to him.
You are a very considerate and loving wife. Kudos to you and your husband. Do you have children?

Back