A message to my wife

FWBsLooking

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
UK
I had a holiday dream last night, slightly embellished but this is the gist of it. We were in a rum bar, it was late on and a quiet night. There was only one other guy in there. An elderly black male, he told us he was 75, originally from Senegal, we got talking in broken English and he explained he used to be a fisherman. He was well past it on rum but I bought him another one anyway. He was tall, Maybe 6 ft 5 and lean with long limbs and a spiky grey beard protracting from his weathered face. He had flip flops, white adidas knock off long football shorts and a blue vest. All topped off with a small shabby white/dirty hat.

He was very interested in talking to you, probably because of the lack of clothing you had on that evening and your cleavage spilling out over your top, combined with the heels and short skirt.

We chatted some more until the barman said he was closing. The elderly man got up to leave and as he did stumbled.

The barman rolled his eyes as he pushed him out the door. Go go he shouted. Where does he live, you ask the barman. We’ll see him home. He points over the road.

We take an arm each and walk him past the 24 hr supermarket along the road and down the alley to his front door.

Wait wait he exhales as we get to the door shrugging us off. He puts his hand in his pocket and pulls out his key. Passing it to me I open the door and as I do I hear the start of a splashing noise. Oh god, he’s having a piss, you laugh. Looking back at him I laugh. Well that’s a bloody thing isn’t it? I joke looking down at the old guys immense todger. There’s a stallion missing its appendage.

I open the door and waiting for him to finish we take his arms again and take him inside. The house is humble, with a single wooden chair and a table, a couple of plates on the side and a fridge in the corner.

Placing him on the chair I open the fridge, which is empty. No food, ummm a problem you say looking down at him slumped in the seat. He’s forgotten to put it away.

Ah well two problems then. He’s got no food or water I’ll pop back to the shop and get him something for the morning. You can deal with the other problem I joke as I walk out.

I get 10 yds down the street then realise I left my phone on the side. I turn and walk back to the door, as I do I see you bend towards him and gently grip his soft cock which even flaccid is filling your palm, your other hand goes toward the front of his shorts to pull it forward to place his cock back in place. As you do he reaches forward and grabs you. Looking into your eyes he smiles and puts his hand on yours he begins to motion your hand up and down his shaft. You don’t pull away, but keep rubbing, curious to just how big it could get. I can see he is pulling you slowly to your knees in front of him with his muscular hands too powerful for you to resist the 70 years of labour have made him strong as a bull and his hand like a rough vice.

He guides your mouth onto the top of his now erect cock, you can only get the head in. I watch on feeling the sperm in me welling up and I’m getting erect watching this, as you pull down his shorts his distended sack falls from his shorts, hanging low having carried around those huge balls. You keep sucking and rubbing and it’s getting bigger and bigger.

He motions you up onto the table as you sit there he pushes you back and pulls open your top exposing your breasts

He then pushes you onto the table and places your heeled feet of each arm of the chair his chiselled stubbly face begins to devour your pussy. I can hear you start to moan as he spends time making sure every part of you is eaten.

Then he stands to his feet and positions his cock into you. Holding your arms out like a crucifix he begins to pound and pound.

He turns his head and looks me straight in the eye and smiles then goes back to his work thrusting deeper and deeper using your pussy for his pleasure to get off.

I decided I need to get going but pull a card from my phone holder and then press the record button I position my phone so that it is recording you both.

I run to the shop, collect what I can, pay then run back.

As I get to the door I can see into the room and he is fast asleep tucked up in bed with you sat in the chair.

I pick up the phone and press stop.

You where a while you say to me

Sorry it was busy, I put the items in the fridge

We close the door behind us and walk home hand in hand.

As we get back to our room, you drop your dress to the floor and sit on the desk with your legs spread on the chair with your knickers in your hand and beckon me over, I sit in the chair between your legs as you pull the back of my head to your pussy then lift my head up and rub your cum filled panties over my face and into my mouth.

Make it clean, good boy, I lean into your pussy and begin to clean. I know every inch of that pussy but it feels different, more relaxed and as wet as I’ve felt it. The juices start running into my mouth and I can taste his salty cum mixed in as you begin to moan again you pick up my phone and start watching the movie,coming just when I hear him pump his juices into you.

As I wake in the morning I lie in bed next to you, gently stroking my cock as I watch back the video.

Watching him watch you as you catch all his semen as it drips out of you with your panties then put them back on.

Then he makes you clean his cock up before putting him to bed, and kissing him a passionate goodnight.

The next evening Georgi was in the bar again, this time with a couple of old fishing buddies

I had a holiday dream last night, slightly embellished but this is the gist of it. We were in a rum bar, it was late on and a quiet night. There was only one other guy in there. An elderly black male, he told us he was 75, originally from Senegal, we got talking in broken English and he explained he used to be a fisherman. He was well past it on rum but I bought him another one anyway. He was tall, Maybe 6 ft 5 and lean with long limbs and a spiky grey beard protracting from his weathered face. He had flip flops, white adidas knock off long football shorts and a blue vest. All topped off with a small shabby white/dirty hat.

He was very interested in talking to you, probably because of the lack of clothing you had on that evening and your cleavage spilling out over your top, combined with the heels and short skirt.

We chatted some more until the barman said he was closing. The elderly man got up to leave and as he did stumbled.

The barman rolled his eyes as he pushed him out the door. Go go he shouted. Where does he live, you ask the barman. We’ll see him home. He points over the road.

We take an arm each and walk him past the 24 hr supermarket along the road and down the alley to his front door.

Wait wait he exhales as we get to the door shrugging us off. He puts his hand in his pocket and pulls out his key. Passing it to me I open the door and as I do I hear the start of a splashing noise. Oh god, he’s having a piss, you laugh. Looking back at him I laugh. Well that’s a bloody thing isn’t it? I joke looking down at the old guys immense todger. There’s a stallion missing its appendage.

I open the door and waiting for him to finish we take his arms again and take him inside. The house is humble, with a single wooden chair and a table, a couple of plates on the side and a fridge in the corner.

Placing him on the chair I open the fridge, which is empty. No food, ummm a problem you say looking down at him slumped in the seat. He’s forgotten to put it away.

Ah well two problems then. He’s got no food or water I’ll pop back to the shop and get him something for the morning. You can deal with the other problem I joke as I walk out.

I get 10 yds down the street then realise I left my phone on the side. I turn and walk back to the door, as I do I see you bend towards him and gently grip his soft cock which even flaccid is filling your palm, your other hand goes toward the front of his shorts to pull it forward to place his cock back in place. As you do he reaches forward and grabs you. Looking into your eyes he smiles and puts his hand on yours he begins to motion your hand up and down his shaft. You don’t pull away, but keep rubbing, curious to just how big it could get. I can see he is pulling you slowly to your knees in front of him with his muscular hands too powerful for you to resist the 70 years of labour have made him strong as a bull and his hand like a rough vice.

He guides your mouth onto the top of his now erect cock, you can only get the head in. I watch on feeling the sperm in me welling up and I’m getting erect watching this, as you pull down his shorts his distended sack falls from his shorts, hanging low having carried around those huge balls. You keep sucking and rubbing and it’s getting bigger and bigger.

He motions you up onto the table as you sit there he pushes you back and pulls open your top exposing your breasts

He then pushes you onto the table and places your heeled feet of each arm of the chair his chiselled stubbly face begins to devour your pussy. I can hear you start to moan as he spends time making sure every part of you is eaten.

Then he stands to his feet and positions his cock into you. Holding your arms out like a crucifix he begins to pound and pound.

He turns his head and looks me straight in the eye and smiles then goes back to his work thrusting deeper and deeper using your pussy for his pleasure to get off.

I decided I need to get going but pull a card from my phone holder and then press the record button I position my phone so that it is recording you both.

As I get to the door I can see into the room and he is fast asleep tucked up in bed with you sat in the chair.

As we get back to our room, you drop your dress to the floor and sit on the desk with your legs spread on the chair with your knickers in your hand and beckon me over, I sit in the chair between your legs as you pull the back of my head to your pussy then lift my head up and rub your cum filled panties over my face and into my mouth.

Make it clean, good boy, I lean into your pussy and begin to clean. I know every inch of that pussy but it feels different, more relaxed and as wet as I’ve felt it. The juices start running into my mouth and I can taste his salty cum mixed in as you begin to moan again you pick up my phone and start watching the movie,coming just when I hear him pump his juices into you.

As I wake in the morning I lie in bed next to you, gently stroking my cock as I watch back the video.

Watching him watch you as you catch all his semen as it drips out of you with your panties then put them back on.

Then he makes you clean his cock up before putting him to bed, and kissing him a passionate goodnight.

The next evening Georgi was in the bar again, this time with a couple of old fishing buddies
Dm me

What an amazing dream..
can’t wait to hear the next one..
Xx

That is hot love to spend a good time with such sexy people like you!

Back