Cities Where White Women Love Black Men

Well I was there for 5 days but Started out at Rippys, for some ribs and beer, then went bar crawling . Ended up at Kid Rocks club (even though I hate the asshole) on the rooftop bar. Thats when we became a "couple" we had like 8 guys literly circling us she felt intimidated, so we started holding each other, holding hands and kissing. BTW she's an absolute smoke show of a blonde as well. We had a blast, dancing and partying and left the white boys in the dust.
Sounds like you were in places where you def won't see many black men. I am not totally up on Nashville but when I have visited for meetings those are places I wouldn't have gone.

Sounds like you were in places where you def won't see many black men. I am not totally up on Nashville but when I have visited for meetings those are places I wouldn't have gone.
Broadway doesn't seem like the place that a gal would meet black men, but thats what was closest and safest for that trip

Oakland, Los Angel's, Long Beach, San Diego California.
Denver's Colorado,
Seattle Washington,
Pheonix Arizona,
Salt lake City Utah,
Las Vegas Nevada.
Cleveland Ohio,

Last time I was in Nashville, black men were rare. Myself and my friend got tired of the white boys hitting on us, so we acted like a lesbian couple and they guys actually thought we were a couple. LOL
I've not been to Nashville, from the sounds of it...could be a damn good spot! I can easily see the lack of diversity...haha! Usually makes it easier and less competition! Looks like a trip this summer for sure!!

Well I was there for 5 days but Started out at Rippys, for some ribs and beer, then went bar crawling . Ended up at Kid Rocks club (even though I hate the asshole) on the rooftop bar. Thats when we became a "couple" we had like 8 guys literly circling us she felt intimidated, so we started holding each other, holding hands and kissing. BTW she's an absolute smoke show of a blonde as well. We had a blast, dancing and partying and left the white boys in the dust.
Hmmm....I'm damn sure on my way this summer!!!! Maybe we run into each other

New york and California in my experience. I need to go spend some time in the midwest though. I've heard somethings

I'd say it's pretty scarce everywhere. Many of the cities mentioned may tolerate interracial relationships, but it will ultimately depend on the degree of open thinking and ability to embrace and form relationships with those who are different than us. To tolerate doesn't mean they embrace the idea ("it doesn't bother me, but I'd never do it" mentality). The coasts and the big cities, due to the sheer numbers of people living in closer proximity of each other would be my best bet.

Back