Black to white ratios ?

Black to white ratios ?
Where I am up in the northeast, the black percentage is about 10%. This makes it very easy to engage with white women and couples. Down south and in the Caribbean, where the black ratio is higher, there may be more competition ? Has anyone experienced both and how does it change your modus operandi ? Rand.

Black to white ratios ?
Where I am up in the northeast, the black percentage is about 10%. This makes it very easy to engage with white women and couples. Down south and in the Caribbean, where the black ratio is higher, there may be more competition ? Has anyone experienced both and how does it change your modus operandi ? Rand.
I need to come there to see what I can get into

Funny you should say that. My wife had one regular bull until he was deployed. We went to Memphis last summer and we met someone in the hotel bar that literally just walked up to our booth. After hours of talking, we ended up in his room. Unfortunately, I ******* on the couch, but there was many times that I heard or rolled over and saw the action. That morning it was suggested I eat her creampie for breakfast😋 We learned Tennessee is a very happening place for Ir and cuckold couples.

Funny you should say that. My wife had one regular bull until he was deployed. We went to Memphis last summer and we met someone in the hotel bar that literally just walked up to our booth. After hours of talking, we ended up in his room. Unfortunately, I ******* on the couch, but there was many times that I heard or rolled over and saw the action. That morning it was suggested I eat her creampie for breakfast😋 We learned Tennessee is a very happening place for Ir and cuckold couples.
I envy you. Where we are in England there is a small population so trying to find that genuinely very small % who fit what we seek within that very small % is an uphill struggle.

Back