cheating wives

Finding a reliable, trustworthy lover and finding time to see him is whats difficult. Especially because my husband and children are my first duty.
Yes, it is your first duty. So, there are swinger's one a month meet-and-greet and? At this meeting find a trustworthy man. After few meetings you will be brave to do more then just meet. One evening a month is not much to ask.

Yes, it is your first duty. So, there are swinger's one a month meet-and-greet and? At this meeting find a trustworthy man. After few meetings you will be brave to do more then just meet. One evening a month is not much to ask.

Finding one person who lives fairly close to me, who I have some degree of compatability with and who I can trust to be discrete and clean is not that easy.

I have been blackened for 17 years now and cheated on my husband the first 10 years of being blackened and loved every minute of the thrill of it it drove me to do it more and more. About 7 years ago my husband got involved and it's been the best :) My husband of 30 years and I have a better relationship now than ever before.

I've talk to a lot of women on here that are cheating on there husbands with black guys. Some have been doing it over ten years. So my question for the cheating wives is do you have a end game? Will you tell him eventually and maybe try and bring him in the lifestyle? Will you divorce him or are you just going to wait and see what happens?
My husband is a once-a-monther but I'm more of a once-an-hourer. I love my husband (you may be surprised) and appreciate the home and the family that he has created for me and I wouldn't throw it over for anything.
But he can't keep me sexually satisfied and what he doesn't know won't hurt him. I only play around when I'm taking ******* to pageants and modeling assignments and it's all kept a long way from home

My husband is a once-a-monther but I'm more of a once-an-hourer. I love my husband (you may be surprised) and appreciate the home and the family that he has created for me and I wouldn't throw it over for anything.
But he can't keep me sexually satisfied and what he doesn't know won't hurt him. I only play around when I'm taking ******* to pageants and modeling assignments and it's all kept a long way from home
Maybe he has erectile dysfunction. It seems like its becoming quite common.

As long as know one is hurt along the way and the main thing is, you have needs. That is paramount..
Like you said BBC can sexually satisfy you. Main thing is, is that your happy.
What BBC can resist a stunning blonde lady like you?

It's an EXTRA turn on when the wife is cheating....and the excuses she gives to her hubby while doing it. "Honey...where you been? It's late." " I told you....I went to the movies with the girls...now leave me alone...I'm tired."

I think they hide it and lie about it until they do it so much they just don't care anymore and tell you they love black cock or any cock more than yours.

Don't have an end game at all. My husband caught me cheating with a black guy about a year ago and was pretty upset by it. So don't see that he would ever be open to it as a lifestyle. I'd cheated on and off again for many years, so I guess the odds finally caught up with me.

Back