Cheat him or make him a cuckold???

I have to disagree with you’re born a cuckold, we make our own choices.
We are born with a predisposition to a certain kind of behavior.
Some people are born with a predisposition to be a leader.
Some people are born with a predisposition to be aggressive.
Some people are born with a predisposition to be submissive.
Some people are born with a predisposition to be a cuckold.
Then you make your choices, but your predisposition was already there.

We are born with a predisposition to a certain kind of behavior.
Some people are born with a predisposition to be a leader.
Some people are born with a predisposition to be aggressive.
Some people are born with a predisposition to be submissive.
Some people are born with a predisposition to be a cuckold.
Then you make your choices, but your predisposition was already there.
There is no scientific proof of any of the predisposition theories you stated but if it makes you happy than go for it.

People have diverse ideas about what is cuckolding. Cheating turns a husband into a cuckold by definition. From keeping him unaware to making him watch, clean up, and even surrender his masculinity, there is a wide range of possibilities. Given the option of telling husband or not, and weighing how difficult it could be to openly turning him into a willing cuck, a mix of cheating and cuckolding seems like the rational way to go. My husband convinced me about trying this lifestyle. He even voluntarily accepted caging his dick. My 2nd bull seduced me into cheating on hubby with himself and a friend of his. I told hubby at the end. He loved it. Long story short, all of that spiralled and I ended up sharing my week with a black bf and hubby, all by consent. Now that bf dropped me, I use this time to fuck whoever I want without telling hubby anymore. It gives me a perception of freedom that is difficult to describe. So if you end up enjoying bbc you'll find the ways to get what you want.

This question is for experienced hotwifes. I never tried bbc before, but I really want to try, I think and dream about it for several month. What do you suggest me just cheat to my husband or try to make him cuckold, but it will take time. Is it worth it?
It all depends on your relation to your husband. Mine would never accept to be a cuckold; that's why I prefer "cheating"

You only live in this world once....You're not getting younger.....The best sex you will ever experience in this world is with a black lover....If you haven't tried it at least once in your lifetime... you will one day when older regret you let the experience slip by.

The best sex you will experience is all alone in a bed with a good looking well built black lover that reaches deeper inside you than your husband will can ever touch you.....no condom nothing between you two and feeling his loving thrusts while kissing holding his muscles right before he releases his warm very fertile baby making seed deeper inside you than your husband can place it.

You did it!!!....now do it again and again with him.....what your husband doesn't know wont hurt him...and you will not have anything to regret missing in life.

You only live in this world once....You're not getting younger.....The best sex you will ever experience in this world is with a black lover....If you haven't tried it at least once in your lifetime... you will one day when older regret you let the experience slip by.

The best sex you will experience is all alone in a bed with a good looking well built black lover that reaches deeper inside you than your husband will can ever touch you.....no condom nothing between you two and feeling his loving thrusts while kissing holding his muscles right before he releases his warm very fertile baby making seed deeper inside you than your husband can place it.

You did it!!!....now do it again and again with him.....what your husband doesn't know wont hurt him...and you will not have anything to regret missing in life.
I'd like my wife to do this

This question is for experienced hotwifes. I never tried bbc before, but I really want to try, I think and dream about it for several month. What do you suggest me just cheat to my husband or try to make him cuckold, but it will take time. Is it worth it?
teaching him to be a cuckold may not work so if your desperate to try some bbc i suggest you cheat but be responsible never go bare back

The real question is cuck him or leave him. If you're asking if you should cuckold him or cheat it means you've already made up your mind on fucking another guy. Once you start, you won't stop. So if he doesn't know, eventually he will figure it out. So either he's on board or you need a partner who is. Which is ok, I'm the same way.

I fantasize almost every day that my wife confesses that she cheated on me with her former black co-worker. She's told me already that he had a huge cock from what he bragged about and others said. And, he constantly was trying to fuck her when she worked with him. At that time, which was years ago, she told me that he didn't do or say anything but now since she knows about my cuckold nature, she tells me more about her time with him. We fuck so much now talking about him. Each time I learn more, whether it's other white guys he's cuckolded or his black wife telling her about how big her husband was. Apparently, he was huge and knew how to use it - all the women and one white boyfriend told her as much.

The thing is, this guy was way shorter than me, had a potbelly, not very good looking, not very bright, very cheesy, yet his cock was legendary at her work. I think he got her thinking about being stretched and filled by his cock after only a brief time. She once told me that she wasn't interested because I had been fucking her with her first black dildo, which makes me wonder if I hadn't bought that toy, what would have happened.

I truly believe she is holding back on something. She's asian and feels very loyal to her husband but I'm slowly breaking down her walls to truly embrace BBC. If she did cheat on me with him, it would drive me crazy with jealousy and lust. I want to know every detail of his cock and how he fucked and used my petite wife. We even named one of her dildos after him and it's insane how much she gets into it. She's told me many times that his cock was bigger than mine based off of what her two friends at worked showed her with their hands. They never said how many inches but his cock was clearly larger than mine in both length and thickness.

I've told her that she gets a hall pass for anything in her past and that's why she's already told me so much. My hard cock and orgasms have proven it turns me on. But, there is still something that she's not telling me...

Last edited:
Cheating is FAR more devastating to your partner than telling him what you *need* in the bedroom. I know from personal experience. I didn’t divorce my wife for her transgressions but it took me a long time to get used to the idea of seeing her with another man, especially a black man. Now that I’m on board I wouldn’t want it any other way.

I say cheat on him, not cuck him. By cheating on him, you get to have your try at it. If you want it more, you can decide if you want to tell him then. It's a better option because either way you get to try a big black cock. And if you want more you can simply tell him that you love big black cocks, want more, and he'll have to agree to boundaries the two of you set up. If he leaves you, then you still get the cocks you want and he is not tortured in a relationship he really doesn't want to be in.

Back