Cheat him or make him a cuckold???

This question is for experienced hotwifes. I never tried bbc before, but I really want to try, I think and dream about it for several month. What do you suggest me just cheat to my husband or try to make him cuckold, but it will take time. Is it worth it?
Definitely worth it and I wouldn't cheat ....
You need to explain what you want and need to him !!!!!
And if he loves you he should understand

Cheating, as exciting as some women find it, is the surest way to ruin trust with your husband when he finds out. Things will never be the same between you two. So if you don't care about him or his feelings, or what happens to the marriage, then go ahead and cheat.
Otherwise, bring him along for the ride and enjoy the experience of him being into you more than you could have imagined.
My wife cheated and I was and am just fine. I knew she was always attracted to black guys, and I just never have been the jealous type. When I found out I was a bit nervous but got over it fast and as far as trust goes, no problem here.

This question is for experienced hotwifes. I never tried bbc before, but I really want to try, I think and dream about it for several month. What do you suggest me just cheat to my husband or try to make him cuckold, but it will take time. Is it worth it?

If you cheat on him he will feel betrayed and may turn aggressive toward you.

If he is part of the solution then he may help you make it happen

I can only suggest that cheating with BBC before cuckolding worked for me. This way when you do tell him about your love for BBC, you have already done it, and if you have to stop till he gets over being upset, you have already had BBC and the best sex of your life, and nothing can change that. Then as time goes on break him and cuckold him for life.
did you do it that way ?

In a way, cheating make you sexy in the eyes of many men I think, but cuckolding is what keep your relationship alive...
So, if I'm of those who think you're the only one who can make the choice, in my opinion, if your relation with your bf/husband is more than a "social" relation then, in the end, cuckolding is the right thing to keep it alive :)

The initial reaction isn’t important as it’s full of male testosterone and what they think there reaction should be,,,
It’s how he reacts in the following days that a situation should be judged
That's so true. First time it happened to me I got mad. My then gf and I had an argument at a disco and I left. I waited outside because I assumed she was coming out after me. She didn't. So I went in again and found her dancing with a guy, rubbing her ass on his crotch. I was mad but couldn't stop watching while hiding. When they went out I followed them, they got inside his car and he fucked her there. I could not see much as I was looking from some distance, but they were obviously fucking. I did not know what to do and went home convinced I would never talk to her again. A couple of days later she called me and asked me to pick her up at her house. I thought I had to go just to hear a ridiculous excuse and then tell her what a slut she was. But she came into my car, kissed me and smiling told me she hado to confess she had had sex with another guy, and if I really loved her and wanted to forgive her, she would never do that again. I couldn't believe she was actually being honest and cheeky, but I swallowed my pride and accepted. No need to say that she cheated on me many times after that. She would fuck just any guy she found attractive and tell me that she still loved me but she couldn't help it. The thing is that I started to realize that I loved her to be like that. The problem is that everybody knew it, all our friends did. She even fucked two of my best friends.

I can only suggest that cheating with BBC before cuckolding worked for me. This way when you do tell him about your love for BBC, you have already done it, and if you have to stop till he gets over being upset, you have already had BBC and the best sex of your life, and nothing can change that. Then as time goes on break him and cuckold him for life.
We cuckolds are born cuckolds but don't realize until something triggers that personality inside us. So yes, cheating with BBC will surely help, although the first reaction can be negative. We need some time to assume our role.

That's so true. First time it happened to me I got mad. My then gf and I had an argument at a disco and I left. I waited outside because I assumed she was coming out after me. She didn't. So I went in again and found her dancing with a guy, rubbing her ass on his crotch. I was mad but couldn't stop watching while hiding. When they went out I followed them, they got inside his car and he fucked her there. I could not see much as I was looking from some distance, but they were obviously fucking. I did not know what to do and went home convinced I would never talk to her again. A couple of days later she called me and asked me to pick her up at her house. I thought I had to go just to hear a ridiculous excuse and then tell her what a slut she was. But she came into my car, kissed me and smiling told me she hado to confess she had had sex with another guy, and if I really loved her and wanted to forgive her, she would never do that again. I couldn't believe she was actually being honest and cheeky, but I swallowed my pride and accepted. No need to say that she cheated on me many times after that. She would fuck just any guy she found attractive and tell me that she still loved me but she couldn't help it. The thing is that I started to realize that I loved her to be like that. The problem is that everybody knew it, all our friends did. She even fucked two of my best friends.
My wife started cheating while we were engaged. Every time I would forgive her. After a few times I knew she would not stop. Accepted my role as a cuck and when I got to have sex with her would think about all the cocks that had fucked her and all the cum they had shot in her and it made me cum so hard

Back