Cheat him or make him a cuckold???

Absolutely cheat him.....What he doesn't ever know will never hurt him or you.....as a matter of fact tell no one.... it will be just between you and your new lover.

The feeling of taking...being with and holding a brand new lover in a bed all alone is something you must experience in your life...life is just too short not too.....it will be absolute heaven feeling a stronger younger well built darker lover, lovingly slip deeper inside you with no condom on for that very first time in a bed all alone.....making love to him, while he makes love to you.....kissing you lovingly and you kissing him as you hold his darker muscles smooth brown skin and feeling him thrusts deeper inside you touching you where your husband just cant touch you.

That moment you feel him release his warm seed deep inside without a care of getting you pregnant.....you you'll want him again.

The key is you tell no one...what he never knows will never hurt anyone....you can experience heaven in bed all alone him again and again.

For the husbands.....why wouldn't you want you wife to experience heaven?

We cuckolds are born cuckolds but don't realize until something triggers that personality inside us. So yes, cheating with BBC will surely help, although the first reaction can be negative. We need some time to assume our role.
That's utter nonsense...bullshit. You could have a donkey dick and still
Become cuckold. WHAT ? Not all cuckolds are white

What's in your Kool-Aid ? If you believe that you are born a cuckold that's
your business, but generalizations are the foundation of racism.
I don’t know about the racism part but we make our own choices and to take that away takes away the right we have to make our own choices.

This question is for experienced hotwifes. I never tried bbc before, but I really want to try, I think and dream about it for several month. What do you suggest me just cheat to my husband or try to make him cuckold, but it will take time. Is it worth it?
my lady also dream about it and already shared the dream with me now only thing waiting is when will she make me cuck.

I don’t know about the racism part but we make our own choices and to take that away takes away the right we have to make our own choices.
That's my point ... we choose unwisely sometimes because emotions
often overwhelm us in the moment. It is a choice , or decision based not ....upon
one's fate -born-to -be-cuckhold

Back