Cheat him or make him a cuckold???

This question is for experienced hotwifes. I never tried bbc before, but I really want to try, I think and dream about it for several month. What do you suggest me just cheat to my husband or try to make him cuckold, but it will take time. Is it worth it?
Whether cuckolding is worth is not depends on what price you are willling to pay for this lifestyle. For example, you can simply cheat on your husband but one day you will definitely get caught. This may result in divorce. Do you have *******? Are you ok with divorce? If not then it is not worth it.

This question is for experienced hotwifes. I never tried bbc before, but I really want to try, I think and dream about it for several month. What do you suggest me just cheat to my husband or try to make him cuckold, but it will take time. Is it worth it?
You might not know it from this site, but you cant expect to turn just any or every man to a cuckold even with time.

I know my situation and sneaking around is what works for me. Yes i might get caught and divorced, or i might decide i need to divorce him, who knows? but making him a willing cuckold was never a realistic choice for me.

You just need ton know your situation and relationship.

Last edited:
It's your pussy, and you deserve all the cocks you want. I say go for it, because both my wives did many years ago and they both loved it. So did I.

Last edited:

You have no intimacy in your relationship. If you did you could talk to him about your fantasy, whether he would approve or not. You need to start there.

Take the opportunity to talk and ask him about his fantasies. Make a game out of it. Write down questions about sex, kinks & fantasied and put them in a hat and take turns pulling them out, reading & answering them.

What about your Husband's fantasies? Are you open to exploring some of those with him (like FFM, BDSM, etc) if he has some or is this just you wanting to get yours?

Look at it like a team sport.

Back